Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

whos had YLOD?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Team Devil
Team Devil

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: whos had YLOD?
    Posted: 26 Aug 2010 at 1:16pm
i got YLOD...and do all the jaggofs at sony hang up on you guys too?? D: or do i just have annoying voice D:
Riff Raff - True Artist
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2010 at 1:30pm
what model do you have? 60gb?
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2010 at 4:04pm
yes the orginal 60 gb.. it had a good run D: .. the mother better let me ut3 disc out too or ama break it :L
Riff Raff - True Artist
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 8:24am
Switch on m/c and hold down eject button to retrieve disc. Also I have YLOD for some time now but I manage to eventually get the PS3 to boot up. After quite a few YLOD failures i eject disc then switch off the m/c and on again from the back. I keep re-booting by the normal on/off switch at the front of the console until I get the green light. Normally I have to switch my sound settings from TV to headset, change the HD settings and manually log in to PS network but its cheaper than replacing it. Oh! I realise it won't last much longer so I've bought some stuff to repair the motherboard myself. I tried backing it up but I need a FAT32 HDD which can only hold 32 gb of data but if u buy a new PS3 u can connect them together via ethernet cable and transfer from one to the other.
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 8:32am
Fcuk spoke too soon, cant seem to get pst the HD settings b4 it switches off lol
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 8:34am
K i'm good now, phew but its time to buy a heat gun and fix it I think
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234