FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

God of War III

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: God of War III
    Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by THE_KING_ETERNAL

Originally posted by sickboogiemurder

So far I see no problems with plot consistency.  Truely the most epic game out to date!  It's a must have game if you like violence and gore. Evil Smile
yep and I think hercules and hermes got it the worst by kratos..lmao.. straight brutality!

I don't know King. I think Cronos get the worst.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 7:42pm
Originally posted by OneMan1Army

Originally posted by THE_KING_ETERNAL

Originally posted by sickboogiemurder

So far I see no problems with plot consistency.  Truely the most epic game out to date!  It's a must have game if you like violence and gore. Evil Smile
yep and I think hercules and hermes got it the worst by kratos..lmao.. straight brutality!

I don't know King. I think Cronos get the worst.
Cronos did get it bad but hercules got a huge hole smashed into his face.
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2010 at 6:56am
mmm, i was playing with my friend yesterday, and we find a Bug in the HAdes world, when you use the Icarus wings and stay in the wall, i don't remember which part on the world exactly, but the other was on the Laberynts, after to kill the Ice Scorpion, mmm, damn, well, when you see a hideen box there with the Helios face, take care cuz it can crash the screen. mmm, i'll play again the game for tell you where are exactly that bugs.

so, i don't like the Zeus battle! looks like 2D game, lol, i think would be great a battle like the Poseidon scenes,! that was awesome! and well, gods dying so easy! no great effects! but the game is great.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Helscream View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote Helscream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2010 at 10:09am
I bought the collectors edition and God of War 3 same day, because i didn't want to hunt around for the ultimate edition. But, im playing it on hard (titan) now. I just like  how when you counter 90% of the attacks by a Satyr, just for them to f***ing block it. The optical illusion puzzle was cool as ****.

As a musician, this game has a f***ing incredible score. Like when the main theme kicks in, you know someone is about to get f***ed up. And the melody with the female hymning in the during the Underworld level is really sets the atmosphere. I cant wait for those Xbots to talk about how Halo Reach is going to look better that god of war 3.  
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2010 at 10:31am
Originally posted by Helscream

I cant wait for those Xbots to talk about how Halo Reach is going to look better than god of war 3.  

there is no way...at first i was speculative about the graphics, i mean they looked good in the pictures, but then seeing them in game blew me away.  the thing that caught my eye is when you pull out Apollo's Bow, you see a wisp of smoke.  it's that slight attention to detail that gets to me.  every arrow you shoot sticks to the wall.  every shadow when you attack with the blades of exile is seemless and strong.  it's so freaking beautiful.

i'm sorry.  between Uncharted and GoW, this system has so much power to give.  
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
Helscream View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote Helscream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2010 at 10:54am
Egggggzactly.

And thats the whole point really, is even when you see a masterpiece such as uncharted and GoW 3. And all those small minor details, and people still want to make ridiculous accusations.  I mean FFS, this developers and programmers bust their ass to make there games worthy of positive feedback. Not to mention all the tech advances that such games as killzone 2, God of war 3, and uncharted have achieved.  I mean talking about physics, lighting, motion blur. All kinds of incredible **** this programmers are able to make happen with PS3 hardware.

Hey_Look_its_Trendy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Hey_Look_its_Trendy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2010 at 11:54pm
Best thing to do in this game is to rapidly shoot arrows as opposed to charging up the bow, Kratos turns it into a f***ing turret.
Islanders fan, huh? Team of the future I always say.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2010 at 3:08am
Originally posted by Ether404

I cant wait for those Xbots to talk about how Halo Reach is going to look better than god of war 3.  

there is no way...at first i was speculative about the graphics, i mean they looked good in the pictures, but then seeing them in game blew me away.  the thing that caught my eye is when you pull out Apollo's Bow, you see a wisp of smoke.  it's that slight attention to detail that gets to me.  every arrow you shoot sticks to the wall.  every shadow when you attack with the blades of exile is seemless and strong.  it's so freaking beautiful.

i'm sorry.  between Uncharted and GoW, this system has so much power to give.  
I would have been okay without the smoke from the bow if they just did hera's model a little better, she looked like a PS2 model...
Helscream View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote Helscream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 12:01am
Well, I got my platinum on GOW3 last night. If anyone needs advice or pointers on anything just send me a PSN message or a PM on iAM. Im still playing the **** out of it just to string up weapon combo's.
But yea, this game is freaking addicting.
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 12:02am
yeal helscream! it is! f***ing addicting! i trying on titan mode now! XD

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Hey_Look_its_Trendy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Hey_Look_its_Trendy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 2:33am
4000 hit combo in battle arena, f***ing epic
Islanders fan, huh? Team of the future I always say.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 4:28am
BC2 is awesome as well. If i had the monies i'd buy every1 a copy.
Mr-Pa1n View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Count

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr-Pa1n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 12:08pm
I´m waiting 4 the GOW trilogy.....i´ll be playing all 3 games by the end of this month,i didnt get GOW2 so i´m expecting greatness out of 2 last games
willisasmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote willisasmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2010 at 12:43am
playing the game one the very hard difficulty have had no problems until today im fighting that scorpion and i cant seem to beat it any tips from anyone
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2010 at 2:03am
Originally posted by willisasmith

playing the game one the very hard difficulty have had no problems until today im fighting that scorpion and i cant seem to beat it any tips from anyone
Yup, use the Cestus, when you get hurt, just grab a few of the small scorpions to get more health.

Post Options Post Options   Quote willisasmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2010 at 4:58am
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Yup, use the Cestus, when you get hurt, just grab a few of the small scorpions to get more health.
yea i know to do tht but the problem is after i pull the first tooth out the scorpion it comes back up and almost all my health is gone and i didnt get hit and yes i got out of the way of the air it blows i just cant figure it out
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2010 at 9:54am

Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

yea i know to do tht but the problem is after i pull the first tooth out the scorpion it comes back up and almost all my health is gone and i didnt get hit and yes i got out of the way of the air it blows i just cant figure it out
use ur Icarus Wings & fly out of the way its what i did.
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
misfit44 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote misfit44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2010 at 2:38pm

I jumped using the Nemean Cestus over and over hitting multiple legs at once
worked on 1 set of legs first.
if he's going 2 drops his tail,run out of the way with the boots of hermes,fly away or if it 2 late use magic before his tail falls. (so you don't lose life)
this is what i did 2 beat him.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2010 at 4:42pm
Kratos- By the Gods, I will use only Revlon eyeliner.
Helscream View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote Helscream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2010 at 10:29pm

The solution is called roll canceling in my friend. Been around since God of War 1

Post Options Post Options   Quote willisasmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 1:09am

The solution is called roll canceling in my friend. Been around since God of War 1
 please explain im kinda new to god of war
Helscream View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote Helscream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2010 at 2:17pm
Just beat it on Chaos mode last night. That has to be one of the most challenging difficulties out there. That matchs up with Killzone 2 on Elite, and DMC3 on Dante must Die. I'll tell you one thing, Zeus is a f**got. I countered like 95% of all his attacks and it does so little damage. Funny thing is when i was inside Gaia's heart fighting, when I went to go grab some health from attacking her heart. Zeus spams those lightning bolts like crazy. And i was like stuck, so all i could do was counter. And I think i did 15 concecutive counters with his lightning bolts, was damn funny.

Post Options Post Options   Quote willisasmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 12:48am

Just beat it on Chaos mode last night. That has to be one of the most challenging difficulties out there. That matchs up with Killzone 2 on Elite, and DMC3 on Dante must Die. I'll tell you one thing, Zeus is a f**got. I countered like 95% of all his attacks and it does so little damage. Funny thing is when i was inside Gaia's heart fighting, when I went to go grab some health from attacking her heart. Zeus spams those lightning bolts like crazy. And i was like stuck, so all i could do was counter. And I think i did 15 concecutive counters with his lightning bolts, was damn funny.
finally beat it  on chaos probally the biggest challenge ive had on a game since battle toads and yes zeus is gay i didnt have any problems with him once i got inside gaia but the first part was making me mad i felt like i was fighting him for an hour and tht was when i beat him at the first part it was like counter punch run shoot arrows then jump over shoot arrows throw lighting back at him and hope he falls if he dont then block it just felt like it took forever but tht roll canceling came in handy after i got it down good
W4RH34RT View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Th3 D3v14nT On3

Post Options Post Options   Quote W4RH34RT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2010 at 4:41am
i had the ultimate collectors edition on pre order months back. so i thought i was guaranteed to get it for £100

but however the bank had to renew my card so my details changed. n i cahnged my details on the site i preordered from. but a few days after the release i get an email saying my order couldn't be processed due to incorrect bank details!!!! i checked them n they were correct. i check the details in the order n the fu**ers hedn't changed the details on it!!! i mean how lame is that?

anyways i had a look around on other sites n found a site with 5 left so gonna buy it anyways even tho its more expensive now but idc cuz been savin for somethin lol

PSN-WARHEART333, FûK_1nG-D3v14nT
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234