Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

JUST BOUGHT UT3 FOR PC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Team KmA
Team KmA

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: JUST BOUGHT UT3 FOR PC
    Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 4:23am
PC is way better, the only thing thats a minus is that you will be facing allot of aimbots... i have actually seen players on forums say they use aimbots as if its normal..
FraaaaZ View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Man with many A's

Post Options Post Options   Quote FraaaaZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2009 at 2:00pm
the pc version is very good. the gore effects look better lol! i actually saw my characters own head(u could recognise the character by the body parts after being blown to bits).......... poor samus! remeber the first ut, when u kill ur enemies funny comments such as 'person x rode person y's rocket'  etc? lol dats in the pc version of ut3
FraaaaZ / HeAvEnLy_MaRTyR
Nootsac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nootsac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2009 at 5:34pm
So have any of you thought about coming to play on the PC platform? Lots of good pub servers and high action clan matches that actually happen weekly....sometimes even twice a week. Well if any of you peeps decide to come through or just want to bullsh1t hop on our ventrilo server.

heres where to download Ventrilo: http://www.ventrilo.com/download.php

and heres our Voice Server info:
  • Server: Gods Of Warfare
  • IP: gow.hostventrilo.net
  • Port: 9486

I hope to see some of you muddasukas there!!!! Be safe guys. see ya
FraaaaZ View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Man with many A's

Post Options Post Options   Quote FraaaaZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2009 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by gamadik

Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

Originally posted by gamadik

yeah my guess was that u guys are brits or canadians, I am a filipino us citizen living in california.

You've obviously got a mic so we'll chat when ur next on. great to finally meet you. If you wanna hang out with the clan im in Heavenly you'll find there are a few names ur already familiar with from back then namely tHe REp, Ether404, Medic573 (not in clan just a friend), Fidelio5,Phantom, Soule, ppareja76 - yes its the UN of UT3 believe me.
Most of the community you already know so you should talk, games are much more fun when ppl chat imo. But playing in a small group is an alternative to playing in pubs as we battle each other - always fun.
I do have mic but thumb use for movement is also needed to push the talk pad so i don't use it that much. yeah i know envy told me to reassign the button I already have problem learning to jump with the L1 button. Hey pinnacle i'm up here at the heart of silicon valley were're soppose to be high tech but still have lag now then. 

u will DEFINITELY recognise me gamadik!! uve come across me MANY MANY times in warfare!! :-)
FraaaaZ / HeAvEnLy_MaRTyR
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12