Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > For sale or trade
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Games For Sale - start your own thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
[qM]
[qM]

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Games For Sale - start your own thread
    Posted: 21 Jan 2009 at 3:22pm
shaun white snowboarding, $30 dollars, played like once
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2009 at 6:49pm
I jus got rid of R2.... god I hated that game.
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2009 at 7:00pm
I'd like to get rid of Army Of 2, MotorStorm, SmackDown Vs Raw 2009, Fight Night Round 3, MLB The Show 08 & GT4.
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2009 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by Danjel8

May I ask why? Just curious...
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2009 at 8:46pm
do or die i might beable to trade you shaun white for mlb 08

i hated resistance 2 ill give you my quick reasons:
1. the co-op is rather awful, its basically shooting non moving targets for 5 mins then switching to a new one, more of a chat room then anything.
2. regenerating health is a pain in the ass
3. seems like if someone pops up behind you, your dead in resistance 2, and vice versa, the characters just dont move/dodge fast enough
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2009 at 8:58pm
r2 does have some good features like all the supports clan and etc. if they put som ofthe extra thing they did into that into ut4 u couldnt get ny better
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2009 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

do or die i might beable to trade you shaun white for mlb 08

i hated resistance 2 ill give you my quick reasons:
1. the co-op is rather awful, its basically shooting non moving targets for 5 mins then switching to a new one, more of a chat room then anything.
2. regenerating health is a pain in the ass
3. seems like if someone pops up behind you, your dead in resistance 2, and vice versa, the characters just dont move/dodge fast enough

yO what up deadaim and welcome to tha site.  What didnt you like about that game cuz i was thinkin about buying it and i'd be open for a trade even tho havent done that before or sold anything online i'm a nOOb when it comes to that.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2009 at 11:51pm
i dont know man, barely gave the game any play but its deffinetly a good game, just kinda never gave it a shot and i dont have time to get into it, i use to like cool boarders and sh*t back in the day but i dont know, when i got free time i ussually wanna play ut3 so this game is just sitting here

Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2009 at 1:39am
Originally posted by J_Rivers

Originally posted by Danjel8

May I ask why? Just curious...

Just didn't click with me... I love ut3 because its a real computer game, its fun and you can do some stuff that could obviously never be done in real life... I enjoyed battlefield because that was pretty much a real life style game... I just felt that R2 didn't really have any identify. The coop was too easy and I don't think it helped with the game being released a lot later over here.

Many many reasons....
AK-47_Osiris View Drop Down
Team AK-47
Team AK-47

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47_Osiris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2009 at 2:21pm
Anyone want to take SOCOM off my hands?

PSN's: AK-47_Osirus/KingKesi
XBL: I Am Osirus
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2009 at 12:36am
selling:
KillZone2 for $45
Street Fighter4 for $45
sickboogiemurder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2009 at 2:03am
you dont like street fighter 4?
AK-47_Osiris View Drop Down
Team AK-47
Team AK-47

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47_Osiris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2009 at 11:54am
damn those r the 2 games I'm hooked on right now..lol.  sell SF4?  whoooaa...blasphemy!

PSN's: AK-47_Osirus/KingKesi
XBL: I Am Osirus
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2009 at 5:17pm
street fighter4= dumb as heck...
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2009 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by iAM_OffTheEdGe

blanka- absolutly dumbest name iv ever seen lol
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2009 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by -3ncoRe

Originally posted by iAM_OffTheEdGe

blanka- absolutly dumbest name iv ever seen lol

especially since it's a chick's name.  I have the game but I've only played it one day and haven't touched it since.  Guess I grew out of my SF phase.  make no mistake tho.. it's a great SF entry tho.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2009 at 5:21pm

anyone willing to buy KillZone2 for $35-$40?

willisasmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote willisasmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2009 at 5:30pm
k im just kinda looking for a game trade or to buy i want NCAA March Madness 09 or the new street fighter. i am willing to trade Killzone 2 or i just want to sell the damn thing im a good honest salesman just ask serpent sickness 
T-H-E_EXODUS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote T-H-E_EXODUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2009 at 3:04pm
I can't believe someone is actually selling Killzone 2, I love that game right now. I don't blame you for selling in SF4, i did with my copy. I have never played a more frustrating game in my life lol I probably just suck though cause I could never get my moves out!
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2009 at 12:39pm
killzone was mega gay... Wasn't the zoom button also the move button?

That game reli pissed me off....

Helscream View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote Helscream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2009 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by ICN_Danjel8

killzone was mega gay... Wasn't the zoom button also the move button?That game reli pissed me off....

Well let see you can change the controls to ''Alternate 2'' which exchanges melee attack with the zoom. So L1 is zoom and R3 is melee.

Killzone 2 as of right now is the best thing that has happened to PS3. THe physics in the game are unparrelled, the dynamic lighting, enemy AI. Every game i have played other than UT3 is peer-to-peer. And killzone 2 does a hell of a job with the netcode. So if someone has a sh*tty connection, or lives in another region (Like JP in US server) then you might notice the bullets taking time to register. But it hasn't happened enough to piss me off.

Also, Killzone 2 is very unforgiving of mistakes. You try to go in and solo the enemy team your going to get f***ed up. So you can't compare a fantasy shooter with something more grounded into reality.
willisasmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote willisasmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2009 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by Helscream

Originally posted by ICN_Danjel8

killzone was mega gay... Wasn't the zoom button also the move button?That game reli pissed me off....

Well let see you can change the controls to ''Alternate 2'' which exchanges melee attack with the zoom. So L1 is zoom and R3 is melee.

Killzone 2 as of right now is the best thing that has happened to PS3. THe physics in the game are unparrelled, the dynamic lighting, enemy AI. Every game i have played other than UT3 is peer-to-peer. And killzone 2 does a hell of a job with the netcode. So if someone has a sh*tty connection, or lives in another region (Like JP in US server) then you might notice the bullets taking time to register. But it hasn't happened enough to piss me off.

Also, Killzone 2 is very unforgiving of mistakes. You try to go in and solo the enemy team your going to get f***ed up. So you can't compare a fantasy shooter with something more grounded into reality.

yea killzone was great i just wanted a sports game kinda getting burned out on fps
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12