Topic ClosediAM hosting custom content

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Administrator
Administrator

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: iAM hosting custom content
    Posted: 22 May 2009 at 5:10pm
We will start hosting PS3 UT3 custom content in the near future.  Initially the focus would be on content that is hostable by PC for PS3 hosts but will expand from there.  We will also obviously take submissions of new content as they are put out by the authors.  This is a large project as there are a huge number of custom files out there.

The way that custom content is available now from various sites is extremely archaic at best so I think there is a real opportunity here to broaden our member base.

I will need to look at this in more detail to decide what the best way of receiving and displaying this content is.  When the ladders are up and running this will be my next large project.

Thanks TX2K7 for sending in this suggestion it's a good one!
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2009 at 3:44pm
This project is underway.  I have a development section up and running and am in the process of coding a solution.  
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 10:12pm
This is done.  Well sort of, lol...it's open to the public now and I'll be adding more stuff to it over time.
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
 Post Reply Post Reply