| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Music, Movies and TV
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Me PLaying Fur Elise

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TwisTed_Nohpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Me PLaying Fur Elise
    Posted: 27 May 2009 at 11:51pm
This is Beethovens Fur Elise(Bagatelle in A Minor) writen for a woman whom he wish to marry. he sent this to her in a letter saying my beloved thersa you have recieved what i promised you. and she still didn't marry him.

welp i dnt think this sounded to great, plus i was bit sloppy, i played this piece as a kid too many times. but ill repost soon on a steinway. enjoy

Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2009 at 12:53am
Stephon, good job. You've got some skill buddy.
TwisTed_Nohpets View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote TwisTed_Nohpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2009 at 1:44am
thank u for ur kind wrds
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2009 at 11:14am
good job man
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me

Post Options Post Options   Quote TwisTed_Nohpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2009 at 3:27pm
im glad u like it
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2009 at 4:24pm
nice job thats a hard piece to play! i used to play a long time ago but then i bought a nintendo...

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"

Post Options Post Options   Quote TwisTed_Nohpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2009 at 11:36pm
lmao u bought a nintendo lol. yuo there are some tuff parts in there. so did u quit all together
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2009 at 1:31am
Originally posted by _EnVy_

nice job thats a hard piece to play! i used to play a long time ago but then i bought a nintendo...
wasnt that like last week envy?
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2009 at 10:00pm
Yo man, that's actually very good. I've always found the piano & the violin to be classy instruments.

On a sidenote, I never knew that Beethoven had written this masterpiece for a woman that he hoped to marry. That's an interesting piece of historical information.

Post Options Post Options   Quote TwisTed_Nohpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2009 at 10:11pm

yea the womans name was thresa and her father made her marry an arch duke instead. sadly for beethoven her had no kids and no wife he never ever marrired. plus he went deaf later on in his years, and he wrote this song after loosing most of his hearing. and lastly no one liked this song wen he wrote and he never performed it. it was not considered a great MASTERPIECE it was just a piece for a woman lol isnt that crazy. o and its called fur elise because beethoven had horrible handwriting and the piece was discovered after he died and the person who found it couldnt read, so it should be for theresa. not fur elise

QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2009 at 8:47am
i had to sing a song w/ that music 4 a concert dont know much of betthoven's works. it was called For Elise
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C

Post Options Post Options   Quote TwisTed_Nohpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2009 at 12:16pm
u sing thats awesome i always wished i couldd sing. have u ever song to canon in d?
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2009 at 10:09am
good stuff.  used to play that when I was younger but have since lost my connection to the ivories.  Never read music but plearned to play it by ear.  

Have you seen Shine or Amadeus S?

Post Options Post Options   Quote TwisTed_Nohpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2009 at 2:59pm
NOPE, WHATS That
AltimA SiTin On 20s
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2009 at 3:11pm
I love this song...

If I was being critical I'd say you might have been a little sloppy in parts however its still something I doubt I could achieve in my life time! You should post a repeat version in 2 weeks after you have been playing it non stop :) Good job! I love all the old classical stuff.
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2009 at 3:18pm
nah i suck @ singing it was a manditory concert 4 my school
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
 Post Reply Post Reply