Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > General > Quake Live
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Thanks!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ninefive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thanks!
    Posted: 02 Jun 2009 at 6:38pm
thanks Wopr!
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2009 at 6:40pm
deadaim..brah..this sht is so fail..no body feel like doin this. Quake Live is fail brah
PSN:Imaginative
ninefive View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ninefive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2009 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

deadaim..brah..this sht is so fail..no body feel like doin this. Quake Live is fail brah

bumrush lol, dude you serious? you been putting mad hours into dead ass ut3 for how long?

quake live has like 1000 to 1 players that ut3 on ps3 has.. ive done more clan scrims in a matter of days then we did on the ps3 in a matter of months

wopr didnt put this up for me btw, ive played quake live with probably 10 ppl on this forum.

ut3 was dead 12 months ago, and is beyond dead now.. lol im shocked someone who plays such a fail of a game would say something about a game being a fail.

i understand you phantaci and a few other people have no intentions of trying it, but when i post sh*t im reaching out to the people that arent content with a newbie ass game like ut3, to people that wanna challenge themselves and play a game with a real competetive scene.

BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2009 at 6:56pm
brah..how you gonna tell me i put dead hours in the game? Ive been stopped long ass time ago. I play one match like a day and get off..Its all about Red Faction: Guerilla. Rarely even play UT3. I know youve been playn UT3 lately. Aint dumb. Seen you on your name and alternate account. Seems to be the cool thing now a days. ALTERNATES.

Quake Live is fail
UT3 is fail

Get up with the newer titles for more competition. E3 is currently showing us great shooters that probably kill both games right now. Quake Live is like some old PS1 Emulator on the computer that runs PS1 games and has fake online through mulitplayer.

come on now. Probably get 5 threads in the sub forum. RED FACTION! & PLUS MANY OTHER TITLES
ninefive View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ninefive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2009 at 7:08pm
bumrush
your so wrong dude lol, quakelive is a brand new game, they took the quake 3 engine and tweaked it, quake 3 is one of if not the most popular FPS games of all time and it has nothin to do with ps1 or any emulation, the multiplayer runs circles around ut3, infact thats all the game is multiplayer. and the graphics blow away the ps3 ut3 graphics.

as far as red faction: guerilla, yes that will be a great game for you, you are huge into console shooters, im more into competetive online shooters. i dont doubt you would love that game and dominate it aswell.

lol but watch man quakelive isnt a fail, even if it takes up a little of this site its got plenty of other sites. look at quake-live.tv , the NGL and GGL leagues, there are money tournies coming.

as far as dead hours into the game, yea man you know what im talking about, you and helscream use to play this game to death by time i got on all youd be saying is "man im bored of ut3".. yea i was too, because all their were overcowded laggy pubs to play in.

and cmon man.. lol you really think id come back on ut3 on ps3 and not tell any of you guys? i logged in my deadaim account once on my brother who lives in a diffrent city's PS3, to download a few of my PSN titles for his broke ass to play, i also let him download off of my other "hiphopizdead" account which is SUPER OLD and was never a ut3 account, and the only reason he uses that account is to play warhawk off of it.

dude i aint playin ps3 ut3, i would never play that game again, i was just playing the pc ut3 this past weekend and the sh*t is so slow man, way to slow to even be enjoyable and you think i would go back to the ps3 where its even slower and the kbm support is awful?

ninefive View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ninefive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2009 at 7:10pm

lol so funny tho, i knew logging into the ps3, people would be bugging

BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2009 at 7:51pm
LIES and SLANDER!

Quake Live aint big man. Im sorry. It will die. Just like UT3. Give it the summer.
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2009 at 8:03pm
i beg to differ how long has the game quake in general been out and its always been bigger then ut IMO even though i was a UT fan but quake has been there with it never died has way more competition then ut will ever give
ninefive View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ninefive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2009 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

LIES and SLANDER!

Quake Live aint big man. Im sorry. It will die. Just like UT3. Give it the summer.

lol bum you crack me up dude, you really think i snuck back on the ps3? well i didnt, and i assume you believe me cause you know i got no reason to lie.

lol what are these aliases you think im playing on??

only names i ever used were, Deadaim.. e-t-h-e-r-.. db_coldblooded.. putitdownitsover.. and i think thats it
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2009 at 8:27pm

only names i ever used were, Deadaim.. e-t-h-e-r-.. db_coldblooded.. putitdownitsover.. and i think thats it

e-t-h-e-r-?  how dare you use my name!! 
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
ninefive View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ninefive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2009 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by Ether404

e-t-h-e-r-?  how dare you use my name!! 

i had it first :)
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2009 at 9:31pm
Sorry but Quake would live longer than UT. ID is giving it ALOT of attention.
name_is_clantag
Black_star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Black_star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2009 at 9:50pm
Well I wanna get into quake cause I like the movement(even though I can't strafe jump yet) and the overall mechanics. If someone would be interested in teaching me the basics, I would appreciate it.

P.S. Bum, why you hatin so hard?
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2009 at 1:40pm
Remy posted some vids in the other thread that help with strafe jumping and some other stuff.  I still can't do it very well either even in training...forget about in a real game! practice practice practice!
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
 Post Reply Post Reply