Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Red Faction 3: Guerilla

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote LAWL_SHOCKZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Red Faction 3: Guerilla
    Posted: 20 Jun 2009 at 11:19pm
ah well, everyday i sit here and think about how good this game actually is. lol i guess you guys won me over, i'll probably pick this up in the next few days :D
yup. i'm done.
iAM_KayoticKilla View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Father of 3

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_KayoticKilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2009 at 12:00pm

It looks as though I'm the odd one out there. I rented this game last week because of how "good" everyone was saying it was, even through I wasn't impressed by the demo, and I have to stay, I'm still not impressed. I've played and loved the first 2 RF games, but something about this one is just eh.....for me.

I won't go as far as saying that the game isn't horrible, but I don't think it's all that great either. A definate rental thats for sure. Although I haven't touched it about 4 days.
iAM_Dedicated, iAM_Dependable, iAM_Dynamic: I Am KayoticKilla
vkrazy04 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote vkrazy04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 9:50pm
i have the first to i must say they have some unique weapons i didnt get the thrid one cause its 3rd person its one the few good games that uses the havock engine (everything can be destroyed)
aceoblivion View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 3:04am
I like the fact that if you destroy a bridge to take out a convoy, that bridge will never come back. All traffic has to find another way around it including yourself.
sickboogiemurder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 3:22am
I have this game and I must say it is pretty amazing.
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 3:23am
yeah..had the game since day 1.
PSN:Imaginative
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12