Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

The Legend Of Zelda

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Devil
Team Devil

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Legend Of Zelda
    Posted: 04 Jun 2009 at 7:30am
This is the retrospective for the whole series and will take you through each game and at the end on part 6 gives you a very very interesting theory on the timeline of the whole series which i think makes the most sense

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8294987518457725387

i think that this is the best series ever made and nothing for me will ever come close to how gripping and epic the story is

i hope you enjoy this video, make sure you watch part 6 as that is the best part

please let me know if you enjoyed it and anything you would like to discuss about zelda would be great
Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2009 at 9:33am
Even tho we dont like each other, i'm not going to be a fag and deny that Legend of Zelda is the best game ever made.

Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time = #1 Best Favorite All Time Game EVER

Best story & gameplay. So many unique things in the game that no other game could ever even wish coming close to.

Zelda's OOT on the all time games ranking:

#1 =)!
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2009 at 9:58am
Originally posted by Unreal_Venom

Even tho we dont like each other, i'm not going to be a fag and deny that Legend of Zelda is the best game ever made.

Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time = #1 Best Favorite All Time Game EVER

Best story & gameplay. So many unique things in the game that no other game could ever even wish coming close to.

Zelda's OOT on the all time games ranking:

#1 =)!

well dude ill say this, you have good taste, coz ocrina of time is the best game ever made end of story

has any1 watched the retrospective yet?
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2009 at 4:51pm
i havent watched it but i agree ocarina of time was just straight out amazing
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2009 at 12:59pm
this is a picture of the new zelda game for Wii that is coming out in 2010, im excited

PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2009 at 1:01pm
man thats one awesome pic colossus, i also love the zelda games their awesome
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2009 at 6:25am
i excpected more people to show interest in zelda :(
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2009 at 7:05am
I played a link to the past in the SNES.  still my fav but don't have the patience to play through it again.

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2009 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

i excpected more people to show interest in zelda :(
what do you mean? we few members to post here are the only ones that still play it? honestly though who DOESNT like zelda games?
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2009 at 1:46pm
my mate thinks its sh*t, SIN

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2009 at 1:54pm
so she honestly played the game and thought it THAT bad? haha its one of the 8 deadly sins.
Pride, covetousness, envy, gluttony, anger, accidie, lust, and hating Zelda games. they make the 8 deadly sins lol
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2009 at 3:19pm
what's so great about this game, someone fill me in? i'm curious.
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2009 at 5:16pm
I honestly don't know much either.. at least concerning the newer ones.  The only one I've ever played was a Link to the Past and I never got that far. (third dungeon, I think..)  I usually would just simply mess around with guards and alert them, while I was in the village.  Fighting the guards was fun, especially freezing them with the boomerang and planting a bomb next to them, as they were still frozen.  Yeah.. when I was younger, I generally would mess around in games..  Actually, considering what I was doing before Xkalibur got on (a Four Way TDM Instagib, on Castle-12), I still do.
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2009 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by iAM_OffTheEdGe

what's so great about this game, someone fill me in? i'm curious.
the storylines the gameplay the amount of sidequest you can do etc etc etc
 Post Reply Post Reply