Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > General > Quake Live
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

extremely amature montage preview

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ninefive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: extremely amature montage preview
    Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 1:20am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc7AouVVNGQ

basically just me learning how to use certain things, gotta learn more with audio blending and ive realized i cant get the video quality any better now i just need to go through the long process of getting all my demo files into avi movies to edit and i can release a real version with some really nice frags.

the last rocket at the end of the movie is in a 1on1, if you dont notice the megahealth is below and he jumps down to get it but my rocket acctually knocks him back up so he cant get it.
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 3:12am
that sh*t look so fake.
PSN:Imaginative
ninefive View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ninefive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 8:31am
lol ive never made a montage before and im using footage from 3 quick games what were u expecting it to look like?

as far as the game looking fake , like i said bumrush this is a game for people who what competetion, not people looking for the smallest possible community to shine in, other then ut3.. console fps gaming is a joke
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 1:58pm
Dude i dont care high competitive you are if f***in COD Modern Warfare 2 comes out looking like that guranteed people would be dissappointed & most likely stay play COD4.

Seventh generation son..I expect to look nice..if I wanted to play retro..might as well buy the older consoles. sh*t looks block-e..its not about community and sh*t.

If console gaming was a joke then there wouldn't be MLG? PC has nothing that big & if it does guranteed they aint play that sh*t..there probably playin 1 of the console shooters.
PSN:Imaginative
Black_star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Black_star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2009 at 7:46pm
You know deadaim has his settings turned down Bum? You can turn the settings up if you want the game to look nice. He just has his settings down to improve frames per second.  And PC has tons of tournaments with prizes WAY bigger than console tournaments. And Quake has been a staple for those for years. UT has been a staple as well but has fallen off in the past years (UT3 lol).
 Post Reply Post Reply