| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Custom Content
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Whats New on UT3Mod for download

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Whats New on UT3Mod for download
    Posted: 16 Jun 2009 at 7:25pm

VCTF Hanging Gardens is now available for download on UT3Mod.com

Description: Futuristic elements, interactive environments and clean visuals all come together for medium player counts to experience a truly unique place of intense action. While it might look serene here it won't be long before a few rockets wake you out of that feeling.

Nathaniel writes, "The map has a tight, VCTF-Kargo kind of feel to it where there is a balance of areas for both vehicular combat and foot combat."
Andrew writes, "Regarding the graphics, I hope that when you open this map you notice that there is something unusual about the lighting. The lighting in this map is provided by a lightmapping toolset called pureLIGHT, which I helped design and produce..."
[hanginggardenssmall01.jpg]

TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2009 at 7:28pm

this map is not as new, but i tried it out and loved it. it is definitely made for large groups of people. huge map, great layout, very balanced.

VCTF-Train Crossing

Description: Visually detailed in every way this map has tons of character from a moving train to the splendid town architecture and provides large player counts with multiple ways of capturing the flag. What's not to like about enjoying a clear morning day on the river barge all the while avoiding rockets and tanks shells.

Nathaniel writes, "In terms of layout, the map is essentially a small coastal town bisected by a large river. A bridge to the north provides the main method for crossing the river, but it’s definitely not the only way to get across."

[actualoverviewvb7.jpg]

TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2009 at 7:35pm
Greed Map lol but also listed as VCTF Map. If anyone hosted this in VCTF i would laugh my a$$ off since the flags are in the same spot. i recommend use for pure greed for some intense games.

Greed-FRAGASM!
Description: This map knows how to highlight the reason the new Greed Gametype is so much fun to play. You will see tons of skulls on this map.

ekyman writes, "
Remake of ONS/WAR-SpamBox. Small arena map set in space. Skull collector is in the centre, contains 2 Berserks, 2 Udamage a Shock Turret and a StealthBender. It's specifically made for Greed gametype."

SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2009 at 12:46am
I have all three of them, but I have yet to play a bot match on the first one, let alone online.  Actually, I still haven't played any of those online, though I do got to admit that playing on Fragasm with Minotaurs (basically, Super Tanks) and 15 bots was pretty fun.  Whenever a bot got into one, it was rape.  Fortunately, I had the Titan Mutator on to, just to balance it out a little.  Train Crossing was also pretty fun on both VCTF and Greed.  Also, I used to boat to cross the river a few times.  It's kind of slow, but sneaky.
GunJaCrew View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GunJaCrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2009 at 6:36am
can it be ut3mod no more updates ?
i have more custommaps on my page like UT3 mod.com
 Post Reply Post Reply