Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

F_A_G_fx

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Team VAG
Team VAG

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: F_A_G_fx
    Posted: 20 Jun 2009 at 8:23am
yeah why dont ppl ever f***in listen to me i was only good with it because i put the time of day to get good with it so did incremental just use a f***in normal usb mouse if u wanna play with mouse its alot more sensitive then the fragfx dumbasses callin it a cheating device when its so difficult to use
Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2009 at 8:40am
Uhm... ok, well i got the time and dedication to work with FragFX but I see top duelers playing with M/KB so i guess i'll stick with that and train with it :P

(If I get a descent desk where I can put it on, cause its a pain right now, with the way my room is set up.)
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2009 at 9:10am
yeah i understand i used to use my mouse with the fragfx mouse pad sicne it was decently sturdy i was able to use the mouse on my lap with controller i didnt need a desk with that
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2009 at 10:19am
Yeah Venom just a mouse and go from there.

Very few and when I say very few I mean just Me and Crow were good with it and tolerated it. The reason I thank we got so good with ours and put up with it was because we both got them within days of each other.

We trained together for about 2 weeks and after 2 weeks we had it mastered.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2009 at 10:34am
Uhm ok, the one and only thing that bothers about me playing with M/Kb on the PS3 is that I cannot use Ctrl as jump. I still have to figure out the right settings and key assignments.

Do you think Jumping would be better with the space bar? Cause using my pink for jumping with the default settings feels so weird, and I need a good setting in which I can control good wall jumping and dodging at the same time.
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2009 at 11:13am
Venom I use mouse and controller. I just jump with L2 and mic with L1.

Also you PM inbox is full, delete some of your messages foo, lol.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2009 at 11:23am
Originally posted by INCReMENTAL

Venom I use mouse and controller. I just jump with L2 and mic with L1.

Also you PM inbox is full, delete some of your messages foo, lol.

So funny you mention that xD

I was trying to play UT'99 on my PC with a PS3 controller but one of the axis doesn't work so I used the controller in my left hand for jumping and walking while the mouse I used for aiming.
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2009 at 11:38am
Yeah it works very well on UT3 if you just get the hang of it. Either way coming from controller to mouse will just take some getting use to.
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2009 at 7:18pm

you can change ur ps3 keyboard settings when you plug in ur keyboard it'll give u the option in the same area u change ur controller with that plugged in you can also change ur mouse but the only thing u really need to put on the mouse is translocator/hoverboard for mouse 3 (if you choose to)

Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2009 at 8:43pm
alright so you guys advice using controller for jumping and strafe with a mouse for aiming?
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2009 at 9:57pm
Yesm..., we need to chat.
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2009 at 10:41pm
When I get the chance, I think I'm going to get a mouse and keyboard btw..  Browsing on the PS3 internet with and typing with a PS3 controllers sucks.  I think I'll take a jab at the mouse/ controller thing though, since I was a bit more accurate of 2k4 than this game.  I think my semi-bad accuracy is my biggest weakness.  Imo.. I can be like one of those armed bad guys in comedy movies at times, shooting everywhere except the person I'm trying to shoot.
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2009 at 11:26pm
I'm tellin u guys. SnesFx is da way to go.....
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2009 at 7:29am
Originally posted by XKaL1buR

I'm tellin u guys. SnesFx is da way to go.....

how does that work?
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2009 at 12:29pm
It's a SNES controller with 2 analog sticks. It's also got a turbo feature! Much better than FragFx!
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2009 at 2:54pm
well i cant wait to start playing ut3 on pc. i think im done with the whole ps3 scene. i want to experience the game how it was meant to be played kbm

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2009 at 2:43am
I had a FragFX for about 10 minutes. It wasnt' for me. My enormous mitts were too big for it. So, I sold it to ReverendPigeon. He has delicate little pecker-squeezers that fit nicely on the frag. He seemed to be able to kill me quite easily whether he had a controller or the frag.
I can't bring myself to hook a keyboard and mouse up to my ps3. If that's what others do, so be it. I'm not complaining. Besides, a good craftsman never blames his tools.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2009 at 3:11am
LOL nice, enormous mitts and pecker-squeezers
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12