Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

WTF?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote A-R_siIIyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WTF?
    Posted: 23 Jun 2009 at 3:28am
ummm i was on this site when my ps3 erased all my data & sum blue screen popped up in spanish, it reset all my settings, my accounts are unregistered,,but luckily i remember my email & password 4 help_Qcp ,,, BUT WTF!
you want lobster? huh,im thinkin burger king
ud1en0w View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote ud1en0w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2009 at 3:31am
man all these ps3s doing weird crap is scaring me. Thats a new one have not heard of that happening b4.

You're not a shepherd youre just a sheep
A combined effort of everyone you meet
Youre all flesh with no bone
Feed them to the sharks
& throw them to the wolves

A-R_siIIyy View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote A-R_siIIyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2009 at 3:33am
ohhhhhh u kno wat,,,sum f aggots on playstation home said they were reporting me 4 tellin them 2 f uck off, u think that could be why?
ud1en0w View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote ud1en0w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2009 at 3:34am
But why would it reset all you're settings? Would it not just kick you off you're acct and not let you log in?

You're not a shepherd youre just a sheep
A combined effort of everyone you meet
Youre all flesh with no bone
Feed them to the sharks
& throw them to the wolves

AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote A-R_siIIyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2009 at 4:37am
idk it was like a virus or something,,, if they even exist on playstation
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2009 at 4:42am
I been gettin kicked off pSn alot lately...When i enter in UT3 it says FAIL to connect to server or sum $h!t...
sickboogiemurder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2009 at 5:52am
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

I been gettin kicked off pSn alot lately...When i enter in UT3 it says FAIL to connect to server or sum $h!t...

same things been happening to me with psn and ut3

THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2009 at 7:27am
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

the same thing happens to me or sometimes if i playin the game it will just freeze so ill have to reset the whole thing. thats why i dont download sh*t anymore.
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2009 at 7:52am
yeah i fail to connect 2 the server 2 but i sign out & re-sign in & it works
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 9:46pm
I thank that **** mostly occurs cause of UT3. Anyways this is getting far from the topic. I wanna know wtf is up with sillys ps3.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
carlangasbox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote carlangasbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 12:58am
I read a topic on the playstation forums about a day ago, it was the exact same issue, except the language was dutch.  actually i just went to the playstation forums and found it.  Heres the link                     http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=psnetwork&thread.id=486337
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 1:01am
same here my ps3 has been makin some really funny noises . after a game i had like 4 friends over n we were all f ed up n since my ps3 has been making really funny noises :/ im scared it freezes when i enter two ut3 two read messages or look at ranks...
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote A-R_siIIyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2009 at 10:26am
wow i was reading that link & i was jus curious, is ps3 hacking real? like i share games with a lot of ppl but what could hackers do if they exist,,,& i buy $50 pre-paid mastercards so im not really worried about someone stealing that off my account
 Post Reply Post Reply