| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Custom Content
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Bombing Run!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bombing Run!
    Posted: 26 Jun 2009 at 6:47am
im gettn back into it and iv got a group of people who love it too, we need more ppl to laugh it up with tho. u can find Bombing Run and all 13 maps at UT3MOD.com
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2009 at 9:58am
wtf is the point of these game types? what do you do, how do you win?

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2009 at 10:09am
Originally posted by _EnVy_

Basketball with the orb. It's awesome.

JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2009 at 10:17am
I downloaded it but played it twice cos playing with bots sucks ass. So damn fun though, would love to get competitive games of it going!
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2009 at 10:18am
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Originally posted by _EnVy_

Basketball with the orb. It's awesome.

ummmm wtf? r u serious lol

EnVy must be earned"
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2009 at 10:18am
dang it cant download i would love it too i LOVE playing basketball
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
GOW_KillinUGood View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2009 at 11:32am
Dude bombing run is awesomely fun.
Think soccer/basketball/american gladiators put together. 
Some very intense action, that rivals that of the best warfare games, is to be had by all.
I've been getting into it a lot on PC, and a server with a custom mutator of quad-jump/multi air dodge and instagib is the most popular that I've been on.  Everybody must get it and hope some of the better maps have been converted for ps3.  The bland shoebox maps suck.
UrLord75 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote UrLord75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2009 at 11:35am
good to see people getting back into this game mode! it's fun fun fun! i'll play anytime just let me know! (^^)I
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2009 at 12:17pm
me, i can play it bro, just let me know, i got 3 brothers more who played BR, we love that gametype, is awsome. Ouch

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2009 at 1:57pm
Ironically, I was playing on offline on Blackice last night..  In the last game, the orb got stuck in a position where couldn't be grabbed or be returned, so the game could never end. (It was 0-0 because it had just started.)  Basically, I got killed and walked a way for a little bit, as the bots continuously fought over the orb.  It eventually ended up on my team's side, in a fixed position in the air, by the time I got it.

The hilarious part was how the bots would just stand around it, whilst shooting at the other team until they all died and then the other team would do the same and stand and shoot.  Oh, and just for the hell of it, I was playing with Titans, so eventually one would go Titan and proceed to crush and continously shoot rockets/ shock primarys/ ground pound until they either died or went Behemonth, in which there was more of the same until they blew up.
GOW_KillinUGood View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2009 at 2:45pm
you can shoot the orb to free it
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2009 at 6:09pm
what this sounds decent, but what is used? weapons, vehicles, hover boards? what maps???

EnVy must be earned"
UrLord75 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote UrLord75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2009 at 6:21pm
special maps, no vehicles, try it it's awesome let me know and i'll show you how it's played
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2009 at 7:21pm
13 unique maps (except 2 converted maps)
most weapons are used
some maps have vehicles
no hoverboard
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2009 at 7:23pm
Ok, that's it.. I will have it downloaded it by this weekend..
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2009 at 7:27pm
woot! its mad fun with people
 Post Reply Post Reply