| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Custom Content
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

snarflan maps

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Noob
Noob

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote darkangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: snarflan maps
    Posted: 20 Jan 2009 at 6:50am
people the snarflan maps ar top noch man its a whole new game !!! get them and fill your boots with new veciles !! and new stratigeys thar is 3 war fare and 1 vctf snarspenc for good old kapcher the flag and if your like me { loves seein littel bods go pop with da tank } god as lov me tank !! thar is a mother ov all tanks on snarflan { not the s;;;y gloop tank} well all not say out els just get them and hav a go but no noobs or wwere all dead!!! hav fun and let the war / fun begin lol
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2009 at 9:37pm
One of these (if not more) maps is one of the few user-made maps that I got.  I think it was Snarfspense.  I really liked the vechicle collection, especially the plane-like thing that can drop [s]redeemer missles[/s] nukes, though I generally didn't drive it.
ASHYTEBUBLExD View Drop Down
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2009 at 6:10pm
The Bio-launching tank is retarded, Im sorry, you see a massive metal thing with tank treads in front of you, you go "ah crap" and you run, then you see it farting green goowie lumps of Shyzle at you, and thats the part you burst out laughing.lOl. Snarflarf rocks, I like the so called
"flying leviaten" lol Sorta over done tho :P
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2009 at 12:17am
My favorite vehicle is that flying one that drops "nukes" (Redeemer missles) as a secondary fire in Snarfspense.
darkangel View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote darkangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 8:53pm

your not rong aboot that guw tank man its crap but thar under gowin a thurer run over of me n jfox out pops up all let us no peace oooo and hope all the spawn killers balls drop off !!!! hav fun pikin them up c@&ts !!!!! peace ur loving kined darkangel { eat me spawn killers grrrrrrrrrrr }

darkangel View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote darkangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 9:09pm
hay wats with the noob and 1 star ??
Administrator View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by darkangel

hay wats with the noob and 1 star ??

Glad to see you back on the site bro!

The "Noob" and stars are tied to the number of posts by a user.  The more you participate, the higher your rank and star count.
 Post Reply Post Reply