Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

envy plays ut3/pc

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Team KmA
Team KmA

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: envy plays ut3/pc
    Posted: 02 Jul 2009 at 8:24pm
damn you envy, you better still come whoop ReC with me occasionally LoL.
shine on you crazy diamond
i2ic0chet View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ic0chet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2009 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by GOW_KillinUGood

Welcome to the way it's meant to be played.  I know you have to be tired of stock maps, jump on our custom war server every Sunday for killer action on all custom maps, with a full server.  It doesn't get any better than that.  Or .....you know you want to...... 32 player Torlan over n over n over n over

P.S.  I have never seen any aimbotters on PC, but there are tons of good players out there.  Plus a new wave of noobs since steam has been offering deals on UT3.

You have not played UT99 lol. 
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2009 at 6:54am
*Yawn*
Striderfx View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Striderfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2009 at 7:05am
its boring i know but peeps should realise by now if u talk on me and my friends im gonna talk on u! other than that im a cool guy!
!
Nootsac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nootsac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2009 at 10:38am
Strider did u read the topic off this thread? It has nothing to do with you or ur gay ass clan. Y do u spam every thread and make it about you bro. If i read all 292 of your posts I guarantee they dont help anybody out and are problably a bunch of non sense. I remember u being a cool dude when i played ps3 but from the sh1t that Ive read you def arent the guy i used to play with. Damn internet gangsters........what would we do without em.....rant over......sorry guys
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2009 at 12:07pm
where ever my nuts may lay, strider finds a way to gently hold them in his mouth. we were cool until we played a 3v3 on the tRi host server and he flipped his wig again when i said i was lagging worse than he was and started man loving and talking his ranty sh*t again. totally bi-polar... one second he will say nootsac, spag, lunchy and ATX are the best warfare players to have ever played ut3. then the next he trys and to clown on us. i can quote where he says we were the best, then 3 posts later hes talking sh*t about us. ive never gotten this guys angle. anyways noot im leaving out of town this weekend, wont be back until 10th. will GOW show me HOW when i get back? im going to Lake Havasu for the 4th and spending a week with the Outlaws waverunner crew. we are group of racers that love to ride. there is a group staying all week and i need the vacation =]

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2009 at 12:44pm
um ive played you on your own host. how is that not a EU server?? and what you mean im a racist? i myself am a total mut. im part mex, native american indian, german and polish back grounds + my best friend is black, how and why would i be rasist? oh i remember i said something about the crappy weather in england bothering you? lol you really crack me up buddy. looks to me your the one trying to start the sh*t here just because im playing on pc and got an invite to join a few games with gow? wow man i never said i was the best, it was players like you who did. i even sat there with your teammates showing them some orb running moves, helped them aim better in vehicles and showed them a lot of secret moves in them. what have u done for anyone in this game besides trying to stir up sh*t? lol w/e we all know its you just trying to get under our skin or the fact that your not mentioned as a top warfare player. it bothers you and its obv...

EnVy must be earned"
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2009 at 12:44pm
c'mon guys.. keep it on topic, take the name calling to PMs
Striderfx View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Striderfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2009 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by Nootsac

Strider did u read the topic off this thread? It has nothing to do with you or ur gay ass clan. Y do u spam every thread and make it about you bro. If i read all 292 of your posts I guarantee they dont help anybody out and are problably a bunch of non sense. I remember u being a cool dude when i played ps3 but from the sh1t that Ive read you def arent the guy i used to play with. Damn internet gangsters........what would we do without em.....rant over......sorry guys
noot no dis respect 2 u as a player but you are now a total_envy_homo this guy done nothing else but sl*g u down when you left saying sh*t like he made u leave ut3 and how garbage u are if thats the type of people u roll with u r an idiot! i helped alot of people out in this game just dont take peoples sh*t!
!
Striderfx View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Striderfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2009 at 12:54pm
it dont bother me because i know what i do there in warfare and so do the people i roll with!
!
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2009 at 12:55pm
lmao wtf man i dont live with my dad. that one time we were in a chat he came by and i asked for the money he owed me. xD i personally know players here that have been to my place and they would love to put your foot in your mouth. just get off of me, go join the anti ATX cult in snow real. they sings songs about me there and im sure you'll fit right in with them...

EnVy must be earned"
Striderfx View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Striderfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2009 at 12:55pm
posts deleted so funny!
!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2009 at 12:57pm
well stop being 5yr olds and i wont delete them
Striderfx View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Striderfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2009 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by _EnVy_

lmao wtf man i dont live with my dad. that one time we were in a chat he came by and i asked for the money he owed me. xD i personally know players here that have been to my place and they would love to put your foot in your mouth. just get off of me, go join the anti ATX cult in snow real. they sings songs about me there and im sure you'll fit right in with them...
blah blah u live with your daddy dont lie and you know he loves your brother more than you because he aint a waste man he took himself to the army and done something! lol bet you feel like a spare prick at a party lmao
!
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2009 at 3:49pm
^ you really crack me up. you try to be me but you just cant...

give it up already. ask jp, cokkenballs, brandon, adam, jerry or anyone else who really knows me in real life and they will tell you i dont live with my f***ing dad. lol and fyi my brother is my mothers 3rd husbands son, not my dads. lol at you acting like you know me and just being a total idiot. you are so good at it, dont give it up please. why do you try and get into my life anyways? kinda scary idgi.

back on topic, once i get back from racing does anyone know any good duelers on the pc? i reall want to get more involved in this mode.

EnVy must be earned"
Nootsac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nootsac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2009 at 4:20pm
trust me you might think you want to get into duelling but when play some of these dudes on the PC they are unbelievable. I thought the same thing until i went in there and got destroyed 20 to -2....lol
So if that wasnt bad enough one of our clam mebers Entrop23 who is pretty damn nasty thought it was just me so he decided to give it a whirl with the same guy. score ended up 20 to -3.  So i didnt feel so bad after that :)

anyways once you get back, jump in and you will always find us somewhere in a WAR server
Nootsac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nootsac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2009 at 4:26pm

I forgot to mention there is a sick duel server w/ custom maps called Zark {ArC} that you should check out.

Also before you start playing custom maps you should get the cache converter which will store every map you download into your custom maps folder where they belong. Trust me this is a gold mine that the UNK clan created. If you dont have one installed u definetly will need one if your gonna play custom maps.

heres the link to the one we use

if have trouble installing it let me know and Ill help you. see ya

_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2009 at 4:31pm
thanks for the good looking out, ill be sure and down load that asap!

EnVy must be earned"
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2009 at 5:20pm
o and just wondering i can use my usb headset for the pc right? i havent even tried it out yet. and do i need plug ins to make it work? all ive done is worked on my mouse sensitivity...

EnVy must be earned"
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2009 at 6:31pm
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2009 at 6:47pm
well thats the truth, btw if you ever need me or just want to play with me send me a pm here and ill join you anytime lunchy.

EnVy must be earned"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12