Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
15 [25.42%]
44 [74.58%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: strider wants to know....
    Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 10:25am
strider ill be in the eu rooms today starting right now. they fixed my t3 problem about 15 mins ago. lol your fuct now...

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
Striderfx View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Striderfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 10:41am
Originally posted by _EnVy_

strider ill be in the eu rooms today starting right now. they fixed my t3 problem about 15 mins ago. lol your fuct now...
yeah right! there aint know eu warfare servers you donut! plz cme EU vctf! i got sum 1 that wants to say hi to the worlds greatest warfare player total_HOMO!
!
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 10:43am
Lets switch Gears a little!   Watch this video, the first half is stupid, but it is totally worth a full watch!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isaz7m-JDAY
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 10:46am
Just sell that sh t b tch, you know how many squeaky toys you can buy me with that ****!
NOM NOM NOM NOM
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 10:48am
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Just sell that sh t b tch, you know how many squeaky toys you can buy me with that ****!
NOM NOM NOM NOM
I was just about to shut the vid off and send you a pm calling you names when I saw that part. Funny ****.

Strider's still a d1ldo.
Striderfx View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Striderfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 10:50am
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

Just sell that sh t b tch, you know how many squeaky toys you can buy me with that ****!NOM NOM NOM NOM
I was just about to shut the vid off and send you a pm calling you names when I saw that part. Funny ****.

Strider's still a d1ldo.
dildos are use full! u are useless
!
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 10:58am

NOM NOM NOM NOM

That **** was hilarious. Nom Nom Nom.
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 11:02am
Originally posted by Striderfx

Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

Just sell that sh t b tch, you know how many squeaky toys you can buy me with that ****!NOM NOM NOM NOM

Strider's still a d1ldo.
dildos are use full! u are useless
I always figured you to be the strap-on type.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 11:14am
I'm the doggie devil BIATCH!!!!!!!!!! Nom Nom Nom
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 1:01pm

lol danj russia doesn't count lol..

and strider what about all those times u man stalked???

Yes lol me and strider are now cool tho, we settled our differences after admitting we had both done stupid stuff.

And Russia does count :)

The European Champions League Final was held in Moscow, also Russian teams compete in European competitions. I admit Western Russia isn't included but parts are included in the EU zone. Its more a cultural inclusion/omission. I guess if we were to argue from a strict point of view I would concede but the whole EU zone is really very relaxed and it seems that Russia is half EU half Asia... weird country lol.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 3:42pm
strider you are so full of ****, i can smell you on the other side of the world.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by Danjel8

lol danj russia doesn't count lol..and strider what about all those times u man stalked???
Yes lol me and strider are now cool tho, we settled our differences after admitting we had both done stupid stuff.And Russia does count :) The European Champions League Final was held in Moscow, also Russian teams compete in European competitions. I admit Western Russia isn't included but parts are included in the EU zone. Its more a cultural inclusion/omission. I guess if we were to argue from a strict point of view I would concede but the whole EU zone is really very relaxed and it seems that Russia is half EU half Asia... weird country lol.
lol yeah ive been down that road with him b4, it didnt last long b4 he went bi-polar again.

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 151617