FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

ARE YOU SMARTER THAN A 5TH GRADER

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ARE YOU SMARTER THAN A 5TH GRADER
    Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 7:45am
Originally posted by SilverJ-17

You know, I'm pretty sure that neither Ether or Trinity approached this "fire-bolt" guy and asked him to join Heavenly and seeing how he acts, I doubt they would.  After all, a decent personality is somewhat of a Heavenly requirement.

Also, Fire-Bolt!!  Can't you see?  They're talking about you and I know you're out there somewhere.  Maybe, you should come in "straighten things up."
straighten things up? You mean agree with my statement?!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Originally posted by SilverJ-17

You know, I'm pretty sure that neither Ether or Trinity approached this "fire-bolt" guy and asked him to join Heavenly and seeing how he acts, I doubt they would.  After all, a decent personality is somewhat of a Heavenly requirement.

Also, Fire-Bolt!!  Can't you see?  They're talking about you and I know you're out there somewhere.  Maybe, you should come in "straighten things up."
straighten things up? You mean agree with my statement?!

Lol.. I actually was taunting a certain someone, who may or may not have an account here already to come in here and give his two cents, but you of just blew it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345