FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

cap card help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: cap card help
    Posted: 11 Jul 2009 at 2:59am
Yeah I have a problem.
You see I have a dazzle. The program that it comes with downgrades the quality a bit...
However when I use something called Adobe Flash Media Recorder, the quality is SO MUCH better. The thing is, I cant record with the adobe program. Can someone help me. I need a new program.
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2009 at 3:17am
u prolly need to take this somewhere else brah. maybe epic or some other movie editing sites. try mlgpro.com LOL
name_is_clantag
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2009 at 6:54am
Maybe you could use another program that record what's happening on your screen, like fraps?
krzys773 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Massacre Monster

Post Options Post Options   Quote krzys773 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2009 at 9:07am
I record with a dazzle also.I recorded my video in windows movie maker.Its the xp version though and it allows you to select a video recording device in it.
Nissan SiLViA
Nissan 300zx
Yamaha Yzf R6
    <3
i2ic0chet View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ic0chet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2009 at 10:03am
You may have to settle with Windows Movie Maker (if that works).  I use Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 when I rip my footage.  Though I'm ripping it straight from my video camera, so it's just video w/ no audio, which I am satisfied with.  Try windows movie maker.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2009 at 11:21am
thats my problem, i have windows vista it seems windows movie maker doesnt seem to give me that option.
GOW_KillinUGood View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2009 at 11:32am
You can record using Windows Media Center.  You will have to set up the LIVE TV part of it.  Choosing your capcard as the virtual tuner, then you should be able to see your video game footage inside of media center, allowing you to record. 

I use Adobe Flash Media Encoder for live streaming, and I believe that program allows you to record your stream, as well as enabling live broadcast.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2009 at 11:41am
ok thank you, i will try that.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2009 at 11:48am
ahh and for windows media center, its my first time so how would i do it.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 12:08pm
Open up Windows Media Center (not windows media player).  Select Settings/general option/media center setup.  Select Set up TV options and follow on screen prompts.  Hopefully Windows detects your pinnacle as a tuner, you may have to toggle between ch.2,3,4, s-video, and composite until you see your picture.  This is the link I followed to setup with my Hava unit,  it should get you on the right track.  
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 12:09pm
it didnt register, but thanks.
DEVIL_EyP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_EyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2011 at 4:32pm
I record with a dazzle and when i do record (ut3) it can't keep up with my movement?

Déménagement à Paris bientôt:)

Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2011 at 12:47pm
Maybe make sure you have 60 fps enabled.  It may default to a lower frames per second, I've never messed around with Dazzle, but if it isn't keeping up with you I would think that may be the issue.
 Post Reply Post Reply