Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

To All Warfare Players

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Team TRU
Team TRU

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: To All Warfare Players
    Posted: 17 Jul 2009 at 2:50am
Oneman, how many times can people tell you your a great player and you always come up with this crap. You've been making these kind of post about getting no respect since the site went up. We always have fun playing this game together but you have to let this crap go, it's just a game. Your original post sounded like a madman and that just isn't you. Let me know when you want to play anyone in some 2 on 2 and I'll make you laugh the whole game so you'll remember this is about having fun. Peace buddy.
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2009 at 3:04am
ACE, I made another post saying how sorry I am. Did you read that one?
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
aceoblivion View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2009 at 3:48am
Originally posted by OneMan1Army

Yes I did, but the fact you made this thread in the first place bothers me. Let's play some warfare together like we used to when I first started, we always had fun and you and I could whup anyone. I've gotten better over the last few weeks and you wouldn't have to do all the work anymore. Have fun Oneman and everything else takes care of itself.
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2009 at 10:11am
Originally posted by aceoblivion

Originally posted by OneMan1Army

Yes I did, but the fact you made this thread in the first place bothers me. Let's play some warfare together like we used to when I first started, we always had fun and you and I could whup anyone. I've gotten better over the last few weeks and you wouldn't have to do all the work anymore. Have fun Oneman and everything else takes care of itself.

I'd play with you guys.
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2009 at 10:21am
Originally posted by aceoblivion Let's play some warfare together like we used to when I first started, we always had fun and you and I could whup anyone. I've gotten better over the last few weeks and you wouldn't have to do all the work anymore. Have fun Oneman and everything else takes care of itself.[/QUOTE

AMEN ACE. I had a blast scrimming with you aginst iAM the other day. I suck at WF but confrontation was a laugh a minute spectacle:

Me in a scorpion "Why am I following you?"
ACE in a manta " I dont know ... I have n

AMEN ACE. I had a blast scrimming with you aginst iAM the other day. I suck at WF but confrontation was a laugh a minute spectacle:

Me in a scorpion "Why am I following you?"
ACE in a manta " I dont know ... I have no idea where Im going!!!"

LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234