| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Server Administration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Stock Maps vs Custom Maps

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stock Maps vs Custom Maps
    Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 6:43pm
Like many of you Ive grown tired of the stock maps and weary of Titan. I've been playing 3rd party maps - mainly cla**ics from UT99 and 2K4 - on my PS3 but I would like to mix things up a little more on our Heavenly server. For vCTF I've uploaded 6 maps but only Luracia works. I have yet to try CTF DM WF but I was wondering aside from the recent posts (RE Spoondog etc) if anyone has been successful with uploading and playing custom content from a dedicated server.
Also the mods/mutators such as All over Deathmatch and Arena doesn't work but what else have you tried that does? I know Two_Fase and me are trying to follow the lead of some good peeps and vary the staple diet of the community but we need help in fast tracking what works so we dont waste time uploading useless content onto our servers. Any advice would nbe grateful.
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 6:53pm
In the link in my sig is the majority of maps I've tried (whether they succeeded or failed) and WOPR made a post about it a while ago as well with the maps he'd tried.
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2009 at 7:40am
OK tnx Drokun, can't find WOPRs post though. Hey I've finally worked out how to successfully get the Arena mutator to work on a dedicated PC to PS3 server. I've played hosting two maps and using the shock and flak arena weapons. it was quite easy on reflection all I needed was a little study time with the code and some tinkering. I'll post in custom section also. with code etc.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2009 at 9:48am
Maybe his post has been deleted.
Can you try the GOW_Spectator mutator for me?
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2009 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by Drokun

Maybe his post has been deleted.
Can you try the GOW_Spectator mutator for me?

Hey mate ive set it up and im on the server atm. Its looking good as im on as a spectator but i need someone to log in for me so I can test it. I had to lock the server so the pa**word is heaven and its in vCTF. IJust in case you don't get the message in time i'll send some invites so I can see if it does work.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2009 at 3:12pm
Awesome I got rico/remy to try it out and it works, how can I get this running on my server?
Although you do have to reset the server after every map, it's worth it.
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2009 at 3:24pm
Drokun it works fairly well. The server just logged out after the match ended "connection failed" so that could be an issue unless you quit so it kicked me but that cant be correct. OK the server is still up but its telling me I dont have the GOW content installed so yea thats an issue alright. I tried rebooting PS3 and different user but I still got the same message. I'm a**uming it only works once and the game over/new cycle/vote variable kicks me off - but I will try with several players playing continously. Tnx.
i2ic0chet View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote i2ic0chet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2009 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

Drokun it works fairly well. The server just logged out after the match ended "connection failed" so that could be an issue unless you quit so it kicked me but that cant be correct. OK the server is still up but its telling me I dont have the GOW content installed so yea thats an issue alright. I tried rebooting PS3 and different user but I still got the same message. I'm a**uming it only works once and the game over/new cycle/vote variable kicks me off - but I will try with several players playing continously. Tnx.

You forgot drokun's question about how to get it running on our servers.
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2009 at 4:09pm
[Engine.GameInfo]
DefaultGame=UTGame.UTDeathmatch
DefaultServerGame=UTGame.UTDeathmatch
bAdminCanPause=false
MaxPlayers=32
GameDifficulty=1.000000
bChangeLevels=True
MaxSpectators=2
MaxIdleTime=0.000000
MaxTimeMargin=0.000000
TimeMarginSlack=1.350000
MinTimeMargin=-1.000000
TotalNetBandwidth=32000
MaxDynamicBandwidth=7000
MinDynamicBandwidth=4000
PlayerControllerCla**Name=UTGame.UTPlayerController
bKickLiveIdlers=False
ArbitrationHandshakeTimeout=0.000000
GoreLevel=0

[Engine.AccessControl]
IPPolicies=ACCEPT;*

[Engine.GameReplicationInfo]
ServerName=Unreal Tournament 3
ShortName=UT3 Server
MessageOfTheDay=Welcome - Bienvenue - Willkommen - Bienvenido - Benvenuto

[DefaultPlayer]
team=255

[Engine.HUD]
bMessageBeep=true
HudCanva**cale=0.95
ConsoleMessageCount=4
ConsoleFontSize=5
MessageFontOffset=0
bShowHud=true
DebugDisplay=AI

[Engine.PlayerController]
bAimingHelp=false
bDynamicNetSpeed=true
InteractDistance=512
DynamicPingThreshold=+400.0
bCheckRelevancyThroughPortals=true
MaxConcurrentHearSounds=32
NumAutomatedMapTestingCycles=0
AutomatedMapTestingList=CTF-Coret
AutomatedMapTestingList=CTF-Hydrosis
AutomatedMapTestingList=CTF-OmicronDawn
AutomatedMapTestingList=CTF-Reflection
AutomatedMapTestingList=CTF-Strident
AutomatedMapTestingList=CTF-Vertebrae
AutomatedMapTestingList=DM-Arsenal
AutomatedMapTestingList=DM-Biohazard
AutomatedMapTestingList=DM-CarbonFire
AutomatedMapTestingList=DM-Deck
AutomatedMapTestingList=DM-Defiance
AutomatedMapTestingList=DM-Deimos
AutomatedMapTestingList=DM-Diesel
AutomatedMapTestingList=DM-Fearless
AutomatedMapTestingList=DM-Gateway
AutomatedMapTestingList=DM-HeatRay
AutomatedMapTestingList=DM-RisingSun
AutomatedMapTestingList=DM-Sanctuary
AutomatedMapTestingList=DM-Sentinel
AutomatedMapTestingList=DM-ShangriLa
AutomatedMapTestingList=VCTF-Containment
AutomatedMapTestingList=VCTF-Containment_SP
AutomatedMapTestingList=VCTF-Corruption
AutomatedMapTestingList=VCTF-Kargo
AutomatedMapTestingList=VCTF-Necropolis
AutomatedMapTestingList=VCTF-Sandstorm
AutomatedMapTestingList=VCTF-Suspense
AutomatedMapTestingList=WAR-Avalanche
AutomatedMapTestingList=WAR-Downtown
AutomatedMapTestingList=WAR-Dusk
AutomatedMapTestingList=WAR-Floodgate
AutomatedMapTestingList=WAR-Islander
AutomatedMapTestingList=WAR-Islander_Necris
AutomatedMapTestingList=WAR-MarketDistrict
AutomatedMapTestingList=WAR-OnyxCoast
AutomatedMapTestingList=WAR-PowerSurge
AutomatedMapTestingList=WAR-Serenity
AutomatedMapTestingList=WAR-Serenity_Necris
AutomatedMapTestingList=WAR-Sinkhole
AutomatedMapTestingList=WAR-TankCrossing
AutomatedMapTestingList=WAR-Torlan
AutomatedMapTestingList=WAR-Torlan_Leviathan
AutomatedMapTestingList=WAR-Torlan_Necris

[Engine.Weapon]
Priority=-1.0

[Engine.WorldInfo]
DefaultGravityZ=-520.0
RBPhysicsGravityScaling=2.0
SquintModeKernelSize=128.0
DecalManagerCla**Path=UTGame.UTDecalManager
DefaultPostProcessSettings=(Bloom_Scale=0.2,DOF_BlurKernelSize=12.0,DOF_MaxNearBlurAmount=0.0,DOF_MaxNearBlurAmount=0.0,DOF_FocusInnerRadius=2000.0,DOF_FocusDistance=0.0,)
EmitterPoolCla**Path=UTGame.UTEmitterPool

[Engine.DecalManager]
DecalLifeSpan=30.0

[Engine.UIDataStore_GameResource]
ElementProviderTypes=(ProviderTag="GameTypes",ProviderCla**Name="Engine.UIGameInfoSummary")
ElementProviderTypes=(ProviderTag="KeyBindings",ProviderCla**Name="UTGame.UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding")

[Engine.UISafeRegionPanel]
RegionPercentages=0.99
RegionPercentages=0.98

[Configuration]
BasedOn=..\Engine\Config\BaseGame.ini

[Engine.EmitterPool]
bLogPoolOverflow=true

[UTGame.UTPawn]
Bob=0.010
bWeaponBob=true

[UTGame.UTPlayerController]
bEnableDodging=true
bAlwaysMouseLook=True
bAutoTaunt=false
bLandingShake=true
PawnShadowMode=SHADOW_All
AutoObjectivePreference=AOP_NoPreference
bUseVehicleRotationOnPossess=true
bFirstPersonWeaponsSelfShadow=true

[UTGame.UTConsolePlayerController]
bTargetAdhesionEnabled=TRUE
bDebugTargetAdhesion=FALSE

[UTGame.DemoRecSpectator]
bLockRotationToViewTarget=false
bAutoSwitchPlayers=false
AutoSwitchPlayerInterval=0

[UTGame.UTDeathMessage]
bNoConsoleDeathMessages=true

[UTGame.UTTeamDeathMessage]
bNoConsoleDeathMessages=true

[UTGame.UTAnnouncer]
AnnouncerLevel=2

[UTGame.UTMusicManager]
MusicVolume=0.36
StingerVolumeMultiplier=1.1

[UTGame.UTGame]
BotRatio=1.000000
GoalScore=25
bTournament=false
bPlayersMustBeReady=false
NetWait=15
ClientProcessingTimeout=30
RestartWait=30
MinNetPlayers=1
bWaitForNetPlayers=true
LateEntryLives=1
TimeLimit=20
GameDifficulty=+5.0
EndTimeDelay=4.000000
bAllowMapVoting=true
VoteDuration=45
TotalChatTimeAllowed=10
ChatWaitTime=1
bForceRespawn=False
bWarmupRound=False
bForceMidGameMenuAtStart=False
ServerSkillLevel=0
WarmupTime=0
ResetTimeDelay=0
MaxCustomChars=12
MapCycleIndex=3
MaxLives=0
GameSpecificMapCycles=(GameCla**Name="UTDeathmatch",Maps=("DM-Arsenal","DM-Sanctuary","DM-Deck","DM-Defiance","DM-Deimos","DM-Diesel","DM-Gateway","DM-HeatRay","DM-RisingSun","DM-Sentinel","DM-ShangriLa","DM-KBarge","DM-OceanRelic","DM-DarkMatch","DM-EdenInc","DM-Turbine"))
GameSpecificMapCycles=(GameCla**Name="UTTeamGame",Maps=("DM-Arsenal","DM-Sanctuary","DM-Deck","DM-Defiance","DM-Deimos","DM-Diesel","DM-Gateway","DM-HeatRay","DM-RisingSun","DM-Sentinel","DM-ShangriLa","DM-KBarge","DM-OceanRelic","DM-DarkMatch","DM-EdenInc","DM-Turbine"))
GameSpecificMapCycles=(GameCla**Name="UTCTFGame_Content",Maps=("CTF-Coret","CTF-Hydrosis","CTF-Reflection","CTF-Vertebrae","CTF-OmicronDawn","CTF-Strident","CTF-Shaft","CTF-Nanoblack","CTF-Morbid","CTF-LostCause"))
GameSpecificMapCycles=(GameCla**Name="UTOnslaughtGame_Content",Maps=("WAR-Downtown","WAR-SinkHole","WAR-Dusk","WAR-Islander","WAR-Avalanche","WAR-MarketDistrict","WAR-OnyxCoast","WAR-Powersurge","WAR-Serenity","WAR-FloodGate","WAR-Torlan","WAR-Confrontation ","WAR-Downtown_Necris","WAR-SerenityNecris ","WAR-Hostile","WAR-ColdHarbor"))
GameSpecificMapCycles=(GameCla**Name="UTBetrayalGame",Maps=("DM-Arsenal","DM-Sanctuary","DM-Deck","DM-Defiance","DM-Deimos","DM-Diesel","DM-Gateway","DM-HeatRay","DM-RisingSun","DM-Sentinel","DM-ShangriLa"))
GameSpecificMapCycles=(GameCla**Name="UTGreedGame_Content",Maps=("CTF-Coret","CTF-Hydrosis","CTF-Reflection","CTF-Vertebrae","CTF-OmicronDawn","CTF-Strident","VCTF-Corruption","VCTF-Necropolis","VCTF-Suspense"))
GameSpecificMapCycles=(GameCla**Name="UTDuelGame",Maps=("DM-Arsenal","DM-Sanctuary","DM-Deck","DM-Defiance","DM-Diesel","DM-RisingSun","DM-Sentinel","DM-ShangriLa","DM-HeatRay"))
GameSpecificMapCycles=(GameCla**Name="UTVehicleCTFGame_Content",Maps=("VCTF-Containment","VCTF-Corruption","VCTF-Necropolis","VCTF-Suspense","VCTF-SandStorm","VCTF-Kargo","VCTF-Rails","VCTF-Stranded","vCTF-Suspense_Necris","vCTF-Luracia-SE","VCTF-Containment_SP"))

[UTGame.UTTeamGame]
GoalScore=60
bPlayersBalanceTeams=true
bWeaponStay=true
MaxLives=0

[UTGame.UTCTFGame]
GoalScore=3
bWeaponStay=true

[UTGame.UTOnslaughtGame]
ResetTimeDelay=18
NetWait=15
GoalScore=3
bSwapSidesAfterReset=true

[UTGame.UTDuelGame]
NumRounds=1
GoalScore=0
TimeLimit=5
ResetTimeDelay=15

[UTGame.UTBetrayalGame]
GoalScore=50
bWeaponStay=true
MaxLives=0

[UT3GoldGame.UTGreedGame_Content]
GoalScore=100
bWeaponStay=true
MaxLives=0

[UTGame.UTHUD]
ConsoleMessageCount=16
SafeRegionPct=1.0
bShowMap=true
MapDefaultSize=255
bShowClock=false
bShowDoll=true
bShowAmmo=true
bShowPowerups=true
PowerupDims=(X=48,Y=52);
bShowScoring=true
bShowLeaderboard=true
bShowVehicle=true
bShowDamage=true
DamageIndicatorSize=384
bShowVehicleArmorCount=True
ConsoleIconFontCla**Name=UI_Fonts.Fonts.UI_Fonts_Xbox18

[UTGame.UTInventoryManager]
bAutoSwitchWeaponOnPickup=true

[UTGame.UTMutator_Arena]
ArenaWeaponCla**Path=UTGame.UTWeap_FlakCannon

[UTGame.UTUIScene_COptions]
FirstCinematicMapName=UTCin-Intro

[UTGame.UTUIDataStore_StringAliasMap]
FakePlatform=-1
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="None",MappedText="")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="Term_Controller",Set="PC",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.Terms.Controller_PC>")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="Term_Controller",Set="PS3",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.Terms.Controller_PS3>")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="Term_Controller",Set="360",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.Terms.Controller_360>")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="Term_GamerCard",Set="PS3",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.Terms.GamerCard_PS3>")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="Term_GamerCard",Set="PC",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.Terms.GamerCard_PC>")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="Term_GamerCard",Set="360",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.Terms.GamerCard_360>")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="CycleTabs",Set="PS3",MappedText="CYCLE TABS")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="CycleTabs",Set="360",MappedText="CYCLE TABS")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="AnyKey",Set="PC",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.Generic.Fire> ")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="Accept",Set="360",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.ButtonFont.Xenon_A> ")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="Cancel",Set="360",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.ButtonFont.Xenon_B> ")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="Conditional1",Set="360",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.ButtonFont.Xenon_Y> ")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="Conditional2",Set="360",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.ButtonFont.Xenon_X> ")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="Start",Set="360",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.ButtonFont.Xenon_Start> ")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="ShiftUp",Set="360",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.ButtonFont.Xenon_LeftBumper> ")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="ShiftDown",Set="360",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.ButtonFont.Xenon_RightBumper> ")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="ShiftUpTrigger",Set="360",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.ButtonFont.Xenon_LeftTrigger> ")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="ShiftDownTrigger",Set="360",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.ButtonFont.Xenon_RightTrigger> ")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="ShiftBothTrigger",Set="360",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.ButtonFont.Xenon_LeftTrigger><Strings:UTGameUI.ButtonFont.Xenon_RightTrigger> ")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="Defaults",Set="360",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.ButtonFont.Xenon_LeftTrigger> ")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="AnyKey",Set="360",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.ButtonFont.Xenon_A> ")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="Accept",Set="PS3",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.ButtonFont.PS3_X> ")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="Cancel",Set="PS3",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.ButtonFont.PS3_Circle> ")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="Conditional1",Set="PS3",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.ButtonFont.PS3_Triangle> ")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="Conditional2",Set="PS3",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.ButtonFont.PS3_Square> ")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="Start",Set="PS3",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.ButtonFont.PS3_Start> ")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="Select",Set="PS3",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.ButtonFont.PS3_Select> ")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="ShiftUp",Set="PS3",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.ButtonFont.PS3_L1> ")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="ShiftDown",Set="PS3",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.ButtonFont.PS3_R1> ")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="ShiftUpTrigger",Set="PS3",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.ButtonFont.PS3_L2> ")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="ShiftDownTrigger",Set="PS3",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.ButtonFont.PS3_R2> ")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="ShiftBothTrigger",Set="PS3",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.ButtonFont.PS3_L2><Strings:UTGameUI.ButtonFont.PS3_R2> ")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="LeftTrigger",Set="PS3",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.ButtonFont.PS3_L2> ")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="Defaults",Set="PS3",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.ButtonFont.PS3_L2> ")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="RightTrigger",Set="PS3",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.ButtonFont.PS3_R2> ")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="AnyKey",Set="PS3",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.ButtonFont.PS3_X> ")

[UTGame.UTUIDataStore_StringAliasBindingsMap]
FakePlatform=-1
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="None",MappedText="")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_MoveForward")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_Backward")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_StrafeLeft")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_StrafeRight")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_TurnLeft")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_TurnRight")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_Jump")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_Duck")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_Fire")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_AltFire")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_Use")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_FeignDeath")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_SwitchToBestWeapon")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_PrevWeapon")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_NextWeapon")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_SwitchWeapon1")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_SwitchWeapon2")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_SwitchWeapon3")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_SwitchWeapon4")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_SwitchWeapon5")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_SwitchWeapon6")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_SwitchWeapon7")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_SwitchWeapon8")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_SwitchWeapon9")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_SwitchWeapon10")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_ToggleTranslocator")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_ToggleSpeaking")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_Talk")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_TeamTalk")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_Taunt1")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_Taunt2")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_Horn")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_ShowMenu")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_ShowCommandMenu")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_ShowScores")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_ShowMap")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_ToggleMinimap")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_GrowHud")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_ShrinkHud")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_ToggleMelee")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_WeaponPicker")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_Jump_Gamepad")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_MoveForward_Gamepad")
MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_TurnLeft_Gamepad")
ControllerMapArray=(KeyName="GMS_XBoxTypeS_A",XBoxMapping="Xenon_A",PS3Mapping="PS3_X")
ControllerMapArray=(KeyName="GMS_XBoxTypeS_B",XBoxMapping="Xenon_B",PS3Mapping="PS3_Circle")
ControllerMapArray=(KeyName="GMS_XBoxTypeS_X",XBoxMapping="Xenon_X",PS3Mapping="PS3_Square")
ControllerMapArray=(KeyName="GMS_XBoxTypeS_Y",XBoxMapping="Xenon_Y",PS3Mapping="PS3_Triangle")
ControllerMapArray=(KeyName="GMS_XBoxTypeS_Start",XBoxMapping="Xenon_Start",PS3Mapping="PS3_Start")
ControllerMapArray=(KeyName="GMS_XBoxTypeS_Back",XBoxMapping="Xenon_Back",PS3Mapping="PS3_Select")
ControllerMapArray=(KeyName="GMS_XBoxTypeS_LeftShoulder",XBoxMapping="Xenon_LeftBumper",PS3Mapping="PS3_L1")
ControllerMapArray=(KeyName="GMS_XBoxTypeS_RightShoulder",XBoxMapping="Xenon_RightBumper",PS3Mapping="PS3_R1")
ControllerMapArray=(KeyName="GMS_XBoxTypeS_LeftTrigger",XBoxMapping="Xenon_LeftTrigger",PS3Mapping="PS3_L2")
ControllerMapArray=(KeyName="GMS_XBoxTypeS_RightTrigger",XBoxMapping="Xenon_RightTrigger",PS3Mapping="PS3_R2")
ControllerMapArray=(KeyName="GMS_XBoxTypeS_DPad_Up",XBoxMapping="Xenon_DPadUp",PS3Mapping="PS3_DPadUp")
ControllerMapArray=(KeyName="GMS_XBoxTypeS_DPad_Down",XBoxMapping="Xenon_DPadDown",PS3Mapping="PS3_DPadDown")
ControllerMapArray=(KeyName="GMS_XBoxTypeS_DPad_Left",XBoxMapping="Xenon_DPadLeft",PS3Mapping="PS3_DPadLeft")
ControllerMapArray=(KeyName="GMS_XBoxTypeS_DPad_Right",XBoxMapping="Xenon_DPadRight",PS3Mapping="PS3_DPadRight")
ControllerMapArray=(KeyName="GMS_XBoxTypeS_LeftThumbstick",XBoxMapping="Xenon_LeftStickButton",PS3Mapping="PS3_LeftStickButton")
ControllerMapArray=(KeyName="GMS_XBoxTypeS_RightThumbstick",XBoxMapping="Xenon_RightStickButton",PS3Mapping="PS3_RightStickButton")
ControllerMapArray=(KeyName="GMS_XboxTypeS_LeftX",XBoxMapping="Xenon_LeftStick",PS3Mapping="PS3_LeftStick")
ControllerMapArray=(KeyName="GMS_XboxTypeS_LeftY",XBoxMapping="Xenon_LeftStick",PS3Mapping="PS3_LeftStick")
ControllerMapArray=(KeyName="GMS_XboxTypeS_RightX",XBoxMapping="Xenon_RightStick",PS3Mapping="PS3_RightStick")
ControllerMapArray=(KeyName="GMS_XboxTypeS_RightY",XBoxMapping="Xenon_RightStick",PS3Mapping="PS3_RightStick")

[UTGame.UTUIDataStore_StringList]
StringData=(Tag="ServerType",DefaultValueIndex=1)
StringData=(Tag="ServerType360",DefaultValueIndex=1)
StringData=(Tag="MatchType",DefaultValueIndex=1)
StringData=(Tag="MatchType360",DefaultValueIndex=1)
StringData=(Tag="BotTeams",DefaultValueIndex=0)
StringData=(Tag="RecordDemo",DefaultValueIndex=0)
StringData=(Tag="Fullscreen",DefaultValueIndex=1)
StringData=(Tag="ScreenResolution",DefaultValueIndex=0)
StringData=(Tag="PS3ButtonPresets",DefaultValueIndex=0)
StringData=(Tag="Splitscreen",DefaultValueIndex=0)
StringData=(Tag="CharacterParts",DefaultValueIndex=0)
StringData=(Tag="PlayerCardOptions",DefaultValueIndex=0,Strings=("Item1","Item2","Item3","Item4"))
StringData=(Tag="DedicatedServer",DefaultValueIndex=0)
StringData=(Tag="ComboTest",DefaultValueIndex=0,Strings=("Item1","Item2","Item3","Item4"))
StringData=(Tag="MissionList",CurrentValue="",Strings=(""))
StringData=(Tag="PlayerName",DefaultValueIndex=0)
StringData=(Tag="MatchTypeCampaign",DefaultValueIndex=0)
StringData=(Tag="Difficulty",DefaultValueIndex=1)
StringData=(Tag="BotCombatants",DefaultValueIndex=1)
StringData=(Tag="BotCombatantsRatio",DefaultValueIndex=1)

[UTGame.UTUIDataStore_MenuItems]
ElementProviderTypes=(ProviderTag="MainMenu",ProviderCla**Name="UTGame.UTUIDataProvider_MainMenuItems")
ElementProviderTypes=(ProviderTag="Settings",ProviderCla**Name="UTGame.UTUIDataProvider_SettingsMenuItem")
ElementProviderTypes=(ProviderTag="MultiplayerMenu",ProviderCla**Name="UTGame.UTUIDataProvider_MultiplayerMenuItem")
ElementProviderTypes=(ProviderTag="CommunityMenu",ProviderCla**Name="UTGame.UTUIDataProvider_CommunityMenuItem")
ElementProviderTypes=(ProviderTag="SettingsMenu",ProviderCla**Name="UTGame.UTUIDataProvider_SettingsMenuItem")
ElementProviderTypes=(ProviderTag="GameModes",ProviderCla**Name="UTGame.UTUIDataProvider_GameModeInfo")
ElementProviderTypes=(ProviderTag="Maps",ProviderCla**Name="UTGame.UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo")
ElementProviderTypes=(ProviderTag="MidGameMenu",ProviderCla**Name="UTGame.UTUIDataProvider_MidGameMenu")
ElementProviderTypes=(ProviderTag="Mutators",ProviderCla**Name="UTGame.UTUIDataProvider_Mutator")
ElementProviderTypes=(ProviderTag="Weapons",ProviderCla**Name="UTGame.UTUIDataProvider_Weapon")
ElementProviderTypes=(ProviderTag="DropDownWeapons",ProviderCla**Name="UTGame.UTUIDataProvider_Weapon")
ElementProviderTypes=(ProviderTag="DemoFiles",ProviderCla**Name="UTGame.UTUIDataProvider_DemoFile")

[UTWeap_RocketLauncher UTUIDataProvider_Weapon]
Cla**Name=UTGame.UTWeap_RocketLauncher
AmmoCla**Path=UTGame.UTAmmo_RocketLauncher
MeshReference=UI_Weapons.Mesh.SK_UI_Weapons_RocketLauncher_3P

[UTWeap_BioRifle_Content UTUIDataProvider_Weapon]
Cla**Name=UTGameContent.UTWeap_BioRifle_Content
AmmoCla**Path=UTGameContent.UTAmmo_BioRifle_Content
MeshReference=UI_Weapons.Mesh.SK_UI_Weapons_BioRifle_3P

[UTWeap_FlakCannon UTUIDataProvider_Weapon]
Cla**Name=UTGame.UTWeap_FlakCannon
AmmoCla**Path=UTGame.UTAmmo_FlakCannon
MeshReference=UI_Weapons.Mesh.SK_UI_Weapons_FlakCannon_3P

[UTWeap_SniperRifle UTUIDataProvider_Weapon]
Cla**Name=UTGame.UTWeap_SniperRifle
AmmoCla**Path=UTGame.UTAmmo_SniperRifle
MeshReference=UI_Weapons.Mesh.SK_UI_Weapons_SniperRifle_3P

[UTWeap_LinkGun UTUIDataProvider_Weapon]
Cla**Name=UTGame.UTWeap_LinkGun
AmmoCla**Path=UTGame.UTAmmo_LinkGun
MeshReference=UI_Weapons.Mesh.SK_UI_Weapons_LinkGun_3P

[UTWeap_ImpactHammer UTUIDataProvider_Weapon]
Cla**Name=UTGame.UTWeap_ImpactHammer
Flags=CLa**_HideDropDown
MeshReference=UI_Weapons.Mesh.SK_UI_Weapons_Impact_3P

[UTWeap_Enforcer UTUIDataProvider_Weapon]
Cla**Name=UTGame.UTWeap_Enforcer
AmmoCla**Path=UTGame.UTAmmo_Enforcer
MeshReference=UI_Weapons.Mesh.SK_UI_Weapons_Enforcer_3P

[UTWeap_ShockRifle UTUIDataProvider_Weapon]
Cla**Name=UTGame.UTWeap_ShockRifle
AmmoCla**Path=UTGame.UTAmmo_ShockRifle
MeshReference=UI_Weapons.Mesh.SK_UI_Weapons_ShockRifle_3P

[UTWeap_Stinger UTUIDataProvider_Weapon]
Cla**Name=UTGame.UTWeap_Stinger
AmmoCla**Path=UTGame.UTAmmo_Stinger
MeshReference=UI_Weapons.Mesh.SK_UI_Weapons_Stinger_3P

[UTWeap_Avril_Content UTUIDataProvider_Weapon]
Cla**Name=UTGameContent.UTWeap_Avril_Content
AmmoCla**Path=UTGameContent.UTAmmo_AVRiL
MeshReference=UI_Weapons.Mesh.SK_UI_Weapons_Avril_3p

[UTWeap_Redeemer_Content UTUIDataProvider_Weapon]
Cla**Name=UTGameContent.UTWeap_Redeemer_Content
Flags=NOARENA
MeshReference=UI_Weapons.Mesh.SK_UI_Weapons_Redeemer_3P

[MoveForward UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]
Command=GBA_MoveForward
bIsCrucialBind=true

[MoveBackward UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]
Command=GBA_Backward
bIsCrucialBind=true

[StrafeLeft UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]
Command=GBA_StrafeLeft
bIsCrucialBind=true

[StrafeRight UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]
Command=GBA_StrafeRight
bIsCrucialBind=true

[TurnLeft UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]
Command=GBA_TurnLeft

[TurnRight UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]
Command=GBA_TurnRight

[Jump UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]
Command=GBA_Jump
bIsCrucialBind=true

[Duck UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]
Command=GBA_Duck
bRemoveOnPS3=1
bRemoveOn360=1
bIsCrucialBind=true

[Fire UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]
Command=GBA_Fire
bIsCrucialBind=true

[AltFire UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]
Command=GBA_AltFire
bIsCrucialBind=true

[Use UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]
Command=GBA_Use
bIsCrucialBind=true

[FeignDeath UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]
Command=GBA_FeignDeath

[SwitchToBestWeapon UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]
Command=GBA_SwitchToBestWeapon

[PreviousWeapon UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]
Command=GBA_PrevWeapon

[NextWeapon UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]
Command=GBA_NextWeapon

[SwitchWeapon1 UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]
Command=GBA_SwitchWeapon1

[SwitchWeapon2 UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]
Command=GBA_SwitchWeapon2

[SwitchWeapon3 UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]
Command=GBA_SwitchWeapon3

[SwitchWeapon4 UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]
Command=GBA_SwitchWeapon4

[SwitchWeapon5 UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]
Command=GBA_SwitchWeapon5

[SwitchWeapon6 UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]
Command=GBA_SwitchWeapon6

[SwitchWeapon7 UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]
Command=GBA_SwitchWeapon7

[SwitchWeapon8 UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]
Command=GBA_SwitchWeapon8

[SwitchWeapon9 UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]
Command=GBA_SwitchWeapon9

[SwitchWeapon10 UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]
Command=GBA_SwitchWeapon10

[ToggleTranslocator UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]
Command=GBA_ToggleTranslocator
bIsCrucialBind=true

[TransmitVoice UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]
Command=GBA_ToggleSpeaking

[Talk UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]
Command=GBA_Talk
bRemoveOnPS3=True
bRemoveOn360=1

[TeamTalk UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]
Command=GBA_TeamTalk
bRemoveOnPS3=True
bRemoveOn360=1

[Taunt1 UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]
Command=GBA_Taunt1

[Taunt2 UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]
Command=GBA_Taunt2

[Horn UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]
Command=GBA_Horn

[ShowMenu UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]
Command=GBA_ShowMenu
bIsCrucialBind=true

[ShowCommandMenu UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]
Command=GBA_ShowCommandMenu

[ShowScores UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]
Command=GBA_ShowScores

[ShowMap UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]
Command=GBA_ShowMap

[ToggleMinimap UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]
Command=GBA_ToggleMinimap
;Command=GBA_ShrinkHud

[Campaign UTUIDataProvider_MainMenuItems]
bRemoveOnPC=0
bRemoveOn360=0
bRemoveOnPS3=0

[InstantAction UTUIDataProvider_MainMenuItems]
bRemoveOnPC=0
bRemoveOn360=0
bRemoveOnPS3=0

[SplitScreenIA UTUIDataProvider_MainMenuItems]
bRemoveOnPC=1
bRemoveOn360=1
bRemoveOnPS3=0

[Multiplayer UTUIDataProvider_MainMenuItems]
bRemoveOnPC=0
bRemoveOn360=0
bRemoveOnPS3=0

[Community UTUIDataProvider_MainMenuItems]
bRemoveOnPC=0
bRemoveOn360=0
bRemoveOnPS3=0

[Settings UTUIDataProvider_MainMenuItems]
bRemoveOnPC=0
bRemoveOn360=0
bRemoveOnPS3=0

[Exit UTUIDataProvider_MainMenuItems]
bRemoveOnPC=0
bRemoveOn360=1
bRemoveOnPS3=1

[QuickMatch UTUIDataProvider_MultiplayerMenuItem]
bRemoveOnPC=0
bRemoveOn360=0
bRemoveOnPS3=0
bRequiresOnlineAccess=true

[JoinGame UTUIDataProvider_MultiplayerMenuItem]
bRemoveOnPC=0
bRemoveOn360=0
bRemoveOnPS3=0

[HostGame UTUIDataProvider_MultiplayerMenuItem]
bRemoveOnPC=0
bRemoveOn360=0
bRemoveOnPS3=0
;bRemoveOnPC=0
;bRemoveOn360=0
;bRemoveOnPS3=0

[News UTUIDataProvider_CommunityMenuItem]
bRemoveOnPC=0
bRemoveOn360=1
bRemoveOnPS3=0

[DLC UTUIDataProvider_CommunityMenuItem]
bRemoveOnPC=1
bRemoveOn360=0
bRemoveOnPS3=1
;bRemoveOnPC=1
;bRemoveOn360=1
;bRemoveOnPS3=1

[MyContent UTUIDataProvider_CommunityMenuItem]
bRemoveOnPC=1
bRemoveOn360=1
bRemoveOnPS3=0

[Friends UTUIDataProvider_CommunityMenuItem]
bRemoveOnPC=0
bRemoveOn360=1
bRemoveOnPS3=0

[Messages UTUIDataProvider_CommunityMenuItem]
bRemoveOnPC=0
bRemoveOn360=1
bRemoveOnPS3=0

[Achievements UTUIDataProvider_CommunityMenuItem]
bRemoveOnPC=0
bRemoveOn360=0
bRemoveOnPS3=0

[Leaderboards UTUIDataProvider_CommunityMenuItem]
bRemoveOnPC=0
bRemoveOn360=1
bRemoveOnPS3=0

[DemoPlayback UTUIDataProvider_CommunityMenuItem]
bRemoveOnPC=0
bRemoveOn360=1
bRemoveOnPS3=1
;bRemoveOnPC=0
;bRemoveOn360=0
;bRemoveOnPS3=0

[VideoSettings UTUIDataProvider_SettingsMenuItem]
bRemoveOnPC=0
bRemoveOn360=0
bRemoveOnPS3=0

[AudioSettings UTUIDataProvider_SettingsMenuItem]
bRemoveOnPC=0
bRemoveOn360=0
bRemoveOnPS3=0

[InputSettings UTUIDataProvider_SettingsMenuItem]
bRemoveOnPC=0
bRemoveOn360=0
bRemoveOnPS3=0

[NetworkSettings UTUIDataProvider_SettingsMenuItem]
bRemoveOnPC=0
bRemoveOn360=0
bRemoveOnPS3=0

[WeaponSettings UTUIDataProvider_SettingsMenuItem]
bRemoveOnPC=0
bRemoveOn360=0
bRemoveOnPS3=0

[HUDSettings UTUIDataProvider_SettingsMenuItem]
bRemoveOnPC=0
bRemoveOn360=0
bRemoveOnPS3=0

[Credits UTUIDataProvider_SettingsMenuItem]
bFrontEndOnly=true
bRemoveOnPC=0
bRemoveOn360=0
bRemoveOnPS3=0

[InstallPS3 UTUIDataProvider_SettingsMenuItem]
bRemoveOnPC=1
bRemoveOn360=1
bRemoveOnPS3=0

[UTMutator_SlowTimeKills UTUIDataProvider_Mutator]
Cla**Name=UTGame.UTMutator_SlowTimeKills
GroupNames=GAMESPEED
bStandaloneOnly=1
bRemoveOn360=False
bRemoveOnPC=False
bRemoveOnPS3=False
BitValue=1

[UTMutator_BigHead UTUIDataProvider_Mutator]
Cla**Name=UTGame.UTMutator_BigHead
GroupNames=BIGHEAD
bRemoveOn360=False
bRemoveOnPC=False
bRemoveOnPS3=False
BitValue=2

[UTMutator_NoOrbs UTUIDataProvider_Mutator]
Cla**Name=UTGame.UTMutator_NoOrbs
GroupNames=WARFARE
bRemoveOn360=False
bRemoveOnPC=False
bRemoveOnPS3=False
BitValue=4

[UTMutator_FriendlyFire UTUIDataProvider_Mutator]
Cla**Name=UTGame.UTMutator_FriendlyFire
GroupNames=FRIENDLYFIRE
bRemoveOn360=False
bRemoveOnPC=False
bRemoveOnPS3=False
BitValue=8

[UTMutator_Handicap UTUIDataProvider_Mutator]
Cla**Name=UTGame.UTMutator_Handicap
GroupNames=HANDICAP
bRemoveOn360=False
bRemoveOnPC=False
bRemoveOnPS3=False
BitValue=16

[UTMutator_Instagib UTUIDataProvider_Mutator]
Cla**Name=UTGame.UTMutator_Instagib
GroupNames=WEAPONMOD|WEAPONRESPAWN|HANDICAP|POWERUPS
bRemoveOn360=False
bRemoveOnPC=False
bRemoveOnPS3=False
BitValue=32

[UTMutator_LowGrav UTUIDataProvider_Mutator]
Cla**Name=UTGame.UTMutator_LowGrav
GroupNames=JUMPING
bRemoveOn360=False
bRemoveOnPC=False
bRemoveOnPS3=False
BitValue=64

[UTMutator_NoPowerups UTUIDataProvider_Mutator]
Cla**Name=UTGame.UTMutator_NoPowerups
GroupNames=POWERUPS
bRemoveOn360=False
bRemoveOnPC=False
bRemoveOnPS3=False
BitValue=128

[UTMutator_NoTranslocator UTUIDataProvider_Mutator]
Cla**Name=UTGame.UTMutator_NoTranslocator
GroupNames=TRANSLOC
bRemoveOn360=False
bRemoveOnPC=False
bRemoveOnPS3=False
BitValue=256

[UTMutator_Slomo UTUIDataProvider_Mutator]
Cla**Name=UTGame.UTMutator_Slomo
GroupNames=GAMESPEED
bRemoveOn360=False
bRemoveOnPC=False
bRemoveOnPS3=False
BitValue=512

[UTMutator_SpeedFreak UTUIDataProvider_Mutator]
Cla**Name=UTGame.UTMutator_SpeedFreak
GroupNames=GAMESPEED|FIRINGSPEED
bRemoveOn360=False
bRemoveOnPC=False
bRemoveOnPS3=False
BitValue=1024

[UTMutator_SuperBerserk UTUIDataProvider_Mutator]
Cla**Name=UTGame.UTMutator_SuperBerserk
GroupNames=FIRINGSPEED
bRemoveOn360=False
bRemoveOnPC=False
bRemoveOnPS3=False
BitValue=2048

[UTMutator_WeaponReplacement UTUIDataProvider_Mutator]
Cla**Name=UTGame.UTMutator_WeaponReplacement
GroupNames=WEAPONMOD
UIConfigScene=UI_Scenes_Mutators.Scenes.WeaponReplacement
bRemoveOn360=False
bRemoveOnPC=False
bRemoveOnPS3=False
BitValue=4096

[UTMutator_WeaponsRespawn UTUIDataProvider_Mutator]
Cla**Name=UTGame.UTMutator_WeaponsRespawn
GroupNames=WEAPONRESPAWN
bRemoveOn360=False
bRemoveOnPC=False
bRemoveOnPS3=False
BitValue=8192

[UTMutator_Survival UTUIDataProvider_Mutator]
Cla**Name=UTGame.UTMutator_Survival
GroupNames=
UIConfigScene=
bRemoveOn360=False
bRemoveOnPC=False
bRemoveOnPS3=False
BitValue=16384

[UTMutator_Hero UTUIDataProvider_Mutator]
Cla**Name=UTGame.UTMutator_Hero
GroupNames=WEAPONMOD
UIConfigScene=
bRemoveOn360=False
bRemoveOnPC=False
bRemoveOnPS3=False
BitValue=32768

[GOWSpectator UTUIDataProvider_Mutator]
Cla**Name=GOWSpectator.GOWSpectator
FriendlyName=GOWSpectator
Description=
GroupNames=
UIConfigScene=
bStandaloneOnly=False
BitValue=0
bRemoveOn360=False
bRemoveOnPC=False
bRemoveOnPS3=False

[UTDeathmatch UTUIDataProvider_GameModeInfo]
GameMode=UTGame.UTDeathmatch
GameSettingsCla**=UTgameSettingsDM
GameSearchCla**=UTGameSearchDM
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.GameTypes.Deathmatch>
DefaultMap=DM-Deck
Prefixes=DM
OptionSet=DM
IconImage=UI_HUD.HUD.UI_HUD_BaseD
IconU=442
IconV=76
IconUL=129
IconVL=104

[UTTeamGame UTUIDataProvider_GameModeInfo]
GameMode=UTGame.UTTeamGame
GameSettingsCla**=UTGameSettingsTDM
GameSearchCla**=UTGameSearchTDM
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.GameTypes.TeamDeathmatch>
DefaultMap=DM-Deck
;Prefixes=DM
OptionSet=TDM
IconU=571
IconV=76
IconUL=149
IconVL=105

[UTCTFGame_Content UTUIDataProvider_GameModeInfo]
GameMode=UTGameContent.UTCTFGame_Content
GameSettingsCla**=UTGameSettingsCTF
GameSearchCla**=UTGameSearchCTF
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.GameTypes.CaptureTheFlag>
DefaultMap=CTF-Strident
Prefixes=CTF
OptionSet=CTF
IconU=230
IconV=76
IconUL=104
IconVL=113

[UTVehicleCTFGame_Content UTUIDataProvider_GameModeInfo]
GameMode=UTGameContent.UTVehicleCTFGame_Content
GameSettingsCla**=UTGameSettingsVCTF
GameSearchCla**=UTGameSearchVCTF
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.GameTypes.VCTF>
DefaultMap=VCTF-Corruption
Prefixes=VCTF
OptionSet=VCTF
IconU=230
IconV=76
IconUL=104
IconVL=113

[UTOnslaughtGame_Content UTUIDataProvider_GameModeInfo]
GameMode=UTGameContent.UTOnslaughtGame_Content
GameSettingsCla**=UTGameSettingsWAR
GameSearchCla**=UTGameSearchWAR
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.GameTypes.Warfare>
DefaultMap=WAR-OnyxCoast
Prefixes=WAR
OptionSet=WAR
IconU=720
IconV=76
IconUL=186
IconVL=94

[UTDuelGame UTUIDataProvider_GameModeInfo]
GameMode=UTGame.UTDuelGame
GameSettingsCla**=UTGameSettingsDUEL
GameSearchCla**=UTGameSearchDUEL
DefaultMap=
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.GameTypes.Duel>
Prefixes=DM
OptionSet=DUEL
IconU=442
IconV=76
IconUL=129
IconVL=104

[UTCampaignGame UTUIDataProvider_GameModeInfo]
GameMode=CampaignGame
GameSettingsCla**=UTGameSettingsCampaign
GameSearchCla**=UTGameSearchCampaign
bIsCampaign=1

[UTGreedGame_Content UTUIDataProvider_GameModeInfo]
GameMode=UT3GoldGame.UTGreedGame_Content
GameSearchCla**=UTGameSearchGreed
GameSettingsCla**=UTGameSettingsGreed
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art3.GameTypes.Greed>
Prefixes=CTF|VCTF
OptionSet=Greed

[UTBetrayalGame UTUIDataProvider_GameModeInfo]
GameMode=UTGame.UTBetrayalGame
GameSearchCla**=UTGameSearchBetrayal
GameSettingsCla**=UTGameSettingsBetrayal
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art3.GameTypes.Betrayal>
Prefixes=DM|TDM
OptionSet=Betrayal

[UTDeathmatchAllMaps UTUIDataProvider_GameModeInfo]
FriendlyName=DM All Maps
Description=Play deathmatch on any map, not just DM maps.
GameMode=UTGame.UTDeathmatch
GameSettingsCla**=UTgameSettingsDM
GameSearchCla**=UTGameSearchDM
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.GameTypes.Deathmatch>
DefaultMap=DM-Deck
OptionSet=DM
IconU=442
IconV=76
IconUL=129
IconVL=104

[CTF-Coret UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=CTF-Coret
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-CTF-Coret>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc20>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Coret>

[CTF-LostCause UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=CTF-LostCause
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art3.MapPics.Map-Pic-CTF-LostCause>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc206>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.LostCause>

[CTF-Hydrosis UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=CTF-Hydrosis
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-CTF-Hydrosis>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc8>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Hydrosis>

[CTF-Morbid UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=CTF-Morbid
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art3.MapPics.Map-Pic-CTF-Morbid>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc207>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Morbid>

[CTF-Nanoblack UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=CTF-Nanoblack
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art3.MapPics.Map-Pic-DM-Nanoblack>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc208>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Nanoblack>

[CTF-OmicronDawn UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=CTF-OmicronDawn
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-CTF-DeadPlanet>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc34>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.OmicronDawn>

[CTF-Reflection UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=CTF-Reflection
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-CTF-Reflection>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc3>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Reflection>

[CTF-Shaft UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=CTF-Shaft
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art3.MapPics.Map-Pic-CTF-Shaft>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc209>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Shaft>

[CTF-Strident UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=CTF-Strident
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-CTF-Strident>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc23>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Strident>

[CTF-Vertebrae UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=CTF-Vertebrae
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-CTF-Vertebrae>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc39>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Vertebrae>

[vCTF-Containment UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=vCTF-Containment
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-vCTF-Containment>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc52>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Containment>

[vCTF-Corruption UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=vCTF-Corruption
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-vCTF-Corruption>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc28>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Corruption>

[vCTF-Kargo UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=vCTF-Kargo
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-vCTF-Kargo>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc7>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Kargo>

[vCTF-Necropolis UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=vCTF-Necropolis
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-vCTF-Necropolis>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc38>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Necropolis>

[vCTF-Rails UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=vCTF-Rails
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art3.MapPics.Map-Pic-vCTF-Rails>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc161>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Rails>
bNoIASplitscreen=true

[vCTF-Sandstorm UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=vCTF-Sandstorm
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-vCTF-Sandstorm>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc35>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Sandstorm>

[vCTF-Stranded UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=vCTF-Stranded
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art3.MapPics.Map-Pic-vCTF-Stranded>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc200>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Stranded>

[vCTF-Suspense UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=vCTF-Suspense
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-vCTF-Suspense>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc10>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Suspense>

[vCTF-Suspense_Necris UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=vCTF-Suspense_Necris
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art3.MapPics.Map-Pic-vCTF-SuspenseNecris>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc10>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.SuspenseNecris>

[DM-Arsenal UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=DM-Arsenal
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-DM-Arsenal>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc16>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Arsenal>

[DM-Biohazard UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=DM-Biohazard
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-DM-Biohazard>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc45>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Biohazard>

[DM-CarbonFire UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=DM-CarbonFire
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-DM-CarbonFire>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc57>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.CarbonFire>

[DM-DarkMatch UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=DM-DarkMatch
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art3.MapPics.Map-Pic-WAR-Darkmatch>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc201>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.DarkMatch>

[DM-Deck UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=DM-Deck
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-DM-Deck>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc139>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Deck>

[DM-Defiance UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=DM-Defiance
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-DM-Defiance>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc13>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Defiance>

[DM-Deimos UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=DM-Deimos
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-DM-Deimos>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc33>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Deimos>

[DM-Diesel UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=DM-Diesel
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-DM-Diesel>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc107>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Diesel>

[DM-Fearless UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=DM-Fearless
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-DM-Fearless>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc42>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Fearless>

[DM-Gateway UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=DM-Gateway
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-DM-Gateway>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc24>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Gateway>

[DM-HeatRay UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=DM-HeatRay
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-DM-HeatRay>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc17>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.HeatRay>

[DM-KBarge UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=DM-KBarge
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art3.MapPics.Map-Pic-DM-KBarge>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc162>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.KBarge>

[DM-OceanRelic UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=DM-OceanRelic
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art3.MapPics.Map-Pic-DM-OceanRelic>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc204>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.OceanRelic>

[DM-RisingSun UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=DM-RisingSun
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-DM-RisingSun>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc1>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.RisingSun>

[DM-Sanctuary UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=DM-Sanctuary
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-DM-Sanctuary>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc36>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Sanctuary>

[DM-Sentinel UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=DM-Sentinel
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-DM-Sentinel>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc41>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Sentinel>

[DM-ShangriLa UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=DM-ShangriLa
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-DM-ShangriLa>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc2>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.ShangriLa>

[DM-EdenInc UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=DM-EdenInc
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art3.MapPics.Map-Pic-DM-Stall>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc202>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.EdenInc>

[DM-Turbine UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=DM-Turbine
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art3.MapPics.Map-Pic-DM-Turbine>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc203>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Turbine>

[WAR-Avalanche UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=WAR-Avalanche
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-WAR-Avalanche>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc32>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Avalanche>

[WAR-AvalancheTwoFronts UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=WAR-Avalanche?LinkSetup=Alt
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-WAR-Avalanche>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc32>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.AvalancheTwoFronts>

[WAR-ColdHarbor UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=WAR-ColdHarbor
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-WAR-ColdHarbor>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc31>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.ColdHarbor>

[WAR-Confrontation UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=WAR-Confrontation
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art3.MapPics.Map-Pic-WAR-Confrontation>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc205>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Confrontation>

[WAR-Downtown UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=WAR-Downtown
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-WAR-Downtown>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc12>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Downtown>

[WAR-Downtown_Necris UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=WAR-Downtown_Necris
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art3.MapPics.Map-Pic-WAR-DowntownNecris>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc160>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.DowntownNecris>

[WAR-DowntownTwoFronts UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=WAR-Downtown?LinkSetup=Alt
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-WAR-Downtown>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc12>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.DowntownTwoFronts>

[WAR-Dusk UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=WAR-Dusk
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-WAR-Dusk>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc18>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Dusk>

[WAR-DuskFreeMine UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=WAR-Dusk?LinkSetup=Alt
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-WAR-Dusk>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc18>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.DuskFreeMine>

[WAR-Floodgate UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=WAR-Floodgate
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-WAR-Floodgate>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc40>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Floodgate>

[WAR-Hostile UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=WAR-Hostile
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art3.MapPics.Map-Pic-WAR-Hostile>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc210>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Hostile>

[WAR-Islander UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=WAR-Islander
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-WAR-Islander>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc22>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Islander>

[WAR-IslanderNecris UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=WAR-Islander_Necris
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-WAR-Islander>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc22>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.IslanderNecris>

[WAR-MarketDistrict UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=WAR-MarketDistrict
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-WAR-MarketDistrict>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc5>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.MarketDistrict>

[WAR-OnyxCoast UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=WAR-OnyxCoast
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-WAR-OnyxCoast>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc30>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.OnyxCoast>

[WAR-PowerSurge UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=WAR-PowerSurge
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-WAR-PowerSurge>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc19>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.PowerSurge>

[WAR-Serenity UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=WAR-Serenity
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-WAR-Serenity>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc11>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Serenity>

[WAR-SerenityNecris UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=WAR-Serenity_Necris
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-WAR-Serenity>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc11>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.SerenityNecris>

[WAR-Sinkhole UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=WAR-Sinkhole
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-WAR-Sinkhole>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc4>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Sinkhole>

[WAR-TankCrossing UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=WAR-TankCrossing
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-WAR-TankCrossing>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc6>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.TankCrossing>

[WAR-Torlan UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=WAR-Torlan
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-WAR-Torlan>
Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc9>
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Torlan>

[WAR-TorlanCla**ic UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=WAR-Torlan?LinkSetup=cla**ic
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.TorlanCla**ic>

[WAR-TorlanDoublePrime UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=WAR-Torlan?LinkSetup=TwoFronts
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.TorlanDoublePrime>

[WAR-TorlanNecris UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=WAR-Torlan_Necris
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.TorlanNecris>

[WAR-TorlanShort UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=WAR-Torlan?LinkSetup=short
FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.TorlanShort>

[ChangeTeam UTUIDataProvider_MidGameMenu]
FriendlyName=Change Teams
Description=Change to a new team.

[Reconnect UTUIDataProvider_MidGameMenu]
FriendlyName=Reconnect
Description=Reconnect to the last server.

[ExitGame UTUIDataProvider_MidGameMenu]
FriendlyName=Exit Match
Description=Exit and return to the main menu.

[UTGame.UTUIDataStore_Options]
ElementProviderTypes=(ProviderTag="OptionSets",ProviderCla**Name="UTGame.UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption")

[SplitScreen_Common UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Common
DataStoreMarkup=<UTStringList:Splitscreen>
bRemoveOnPC=1
;bRemoveOn360=1

[BotSkill_Common UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Common
DataStoreMarkup=<UTGameSettings:BotSkill>
bReadOnlyCombo=1

[BotCombatants_Common UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Common
DataStoreMarkup=<UTStringList:BotCombatants>

[BotCombatantsRatio_Common UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Common
DataStoreMarkup=<UTStringList:BotCombatantsRatio>

[NumBots_Common UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Common
DataStoreMarkup=<UTGameSettings:NumBots>
OptionType=UTOT_Slider
RangeData=(MinValue=0.0,MaxValue=16.0,bIntRange=1,NudgeValue=1.0,CurrentValue=4.0)

[GoalScore_Common UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Common
DataStoreMarkup=<UTGameSettings:GoalScore>
bEditableCombo=1
bNumericCombo=1

[TimeLimit_Common UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Common
DataStoreMarkup=<UTGameSettings:TimeLimit>
bEditableCombo=1
bNumericCombo=1

[BotTeam_Common UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Common
DataStoreMarkup=<UTStringList:BotTeams>
;OptionSet=Common
;DataStoreMarkup=<UTStringList:RecordDemo>
;bRemoveOn360=1
;OptionType=UTOT_CollectionCheckBox

[SplitScreen_DM UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=DM
OptionSet=TDM
OptionSet=CTF
OptionSet=VCTF
OptionSet=WAR
OptionSet=Greed
OptionSet=Betrayal
DataStoreMarkup=<UTStringList:Splitscreen>
bOfflineOnly=1
bRemoveOnPC=1
;bRemoveOn360=1
bRemoveOnPS3=1

[BotSkill_DM UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=DM
OptionSet=TDM
OptionSet=CTF
OptionSet=VCTF
OptionSet=WAR
OptionSet=Greed
OptionSet=Betrayal

[BotSkill_DUEL UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=DUEL
bOfflineOnly=1

[BotCombatants_DM UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=DM
OptionSet=Betrayal
DataStoreMarkup=<UTStringList:BotCombatants>
bNotRanked=1
bOnlineOnly=1

[BotCombatantsRatio_TDM UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=TDM
OptionSet=CTF
OptionSet=VCTF
OptionSet=WAR
OptionSet=Greed
DataStoreMarkup=<UTStringList:BotCombatantsRatio>
bNotRanked=1
bOnlineOnly=1

[NumBots_DM UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=DM
OptionSet=TDM
OptionSet=CTF
OptionSet=VCTF
OptionSet=WAR
OptionSet=Greed
OptionSet=Betrayal
DataStoreMarkup=<UTGameSettings:NumBotsIA>
OptionType=UTOT_Slider
RangeData=(MinValue=1.0,MaxValue=16.0,bIntRange=1,NudgeValue=1.0,CurrentValue=6.0)
bNotRanked=1
bOfflineOnly=1
;+OptionSet=WAR
;DataStoreMarkup=<UTGameSettings:VsBots>
;bOnlineOnly=1
;bNotRanked=1

[GoalScore_DM UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=DM
OptionSet=TDM
OptionSet=CTF
OptionSet=VCTF
OptionSet=WAR
OptionSet=DUEL
OptionSet=Greed
OptionSet=Betrayal
DataStoreMarkup=<UTGameSettings:GoalScore>
bEditableCombo=1
bNumericCombo=1

[TimeLimit_DM UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=DM
OptionSet=TDM
OptionSet=CTF
OptionSet=VCTF
OptionSet=WAR
OptionSet=DUEL
OptionSet=Greed
OptionSet=Betrayal
DataStoreMarkup=<UTGameSettings:TimeLimit>
bEditableCombo=1
bNumericCombo=1

[BotTeam_DM UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=TDM
OptionSet=CTF
OptionSet=VCTF
OptionSet=WAR
OptionSet=Greed
OptionSet=Betrayal
DataStoreMarkup=<UTStringList:BotTeams>

[ForceRespawn_DM UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=DM
OptionSet=TDM
OptionSet=CTF
OptionSet=VCTF
OptionSet=WAR
OptionSet=Greed
OptionSet=Betrayal
DataStoreMarkup=<UTGameSettings:ForceRespawn>
OptionType=UTOT_CollectionCheckBox

[RecordDemo_DM UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=DM
OptionSet=TDM
OptionSet=CTF
OptionSet=VCTF
OptionSet=WAR
OptionSet=DUEL
OptionSet=Greed
OptionSet=Betrayal
DataStoreMarkup=<UTStringList:RecordDemo>
bRemoveOn360=1
bRemoveOnPS3=1
;OptionSet=Audio
;DataStoreMarkup=<UTStringList:AudioDevices>
;bRemoveOn360=1
;bRemoveOnPS3=1

[HardwareOpenAL UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Audio
DataStoreMarkup=<UTStringList:AudioDevices>
bRemoveOn360=1
bRemoveOnPS3=1

[SFXVolume UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Audio
OptionSet=MidGameMenu
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.SFXVolume>
OptionType=UTOT_Slider
RangeData=(MinValue=0.0,MaxValue=10.0,bIntRange=1,NudgeValue=1.0,CurrentValue=5.0)

[MusicVolume UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Audio
OptionSet=MidGameMenu
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.MusicVolume>
OptionType=UTOT_Slider
RangeData=(MinValue=0.0,MaxValue=10.0,bIntRange=1,NudgeValue=1.0,CurrentValue=5.0)

[VoiceVolume UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Audio
OptionSet=MidGameMenu
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.VoiceVolume>
OptionType=UTOT_Slider

[AmbianceVolume UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Audio
OptionSet=MidGameMenu
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.AmbianceVolume>
OptionType=UTOT_Slider

[AnnouncerVolume UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Audio
OptionSet=MidGameMenu
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.AnnouncerVolume>
OptionType=UTOT_Slider

[AnnounceSetting UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Audio
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.AnnounceSetting>

[AutoTaunt UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Audio
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.AutoTaunt>
;OptionSet=Audio
;DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.MessageBeep>
;bRemoveOn360=1
;bRemoveOnPS3=1

[MuteVoice UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Audio
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.MuteVoice>
bRemoveOn360=1
bRemoveOnPS3=0
;OptionSet=Audio
;DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.SpeechRecognition>
;bRemoveOnPS3=1

[TextToSpeechMode UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Audio
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.TextToSpeechMode>
bRemoveOn360=1
bRemoveOnPS3=1

[ControllerVibration UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Input
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.ControllerVibration>
bRemoveOnPS3=1
bRemoveOnPC=1

[InvertY UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Input
OptionSet=MidGameMenu
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.InvertY>
;OptionSet=Input
;DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.DodgingEnabled>

[AutoAim UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Input
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.AutoAim>
bRemoveOnPS3=1
bRemoveOn360=1

[ControllerSensitivityMultiplier UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Input
OptionSet=MidGameMenu
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.ControllerSensitivityMultiplier>
OptionType=UTOT_Slider
RangeData=(MinValue=5,MaxValue=20,bIntRange=1,NudgeValue=1,CurrentValue=10)
bRemoveOnPC=1

[TurningAccelerationFactor UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Input
OptionSet=MidGameMenu
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.TurningAccelerationFactor>
OptionType=UTOT_Slider
RangeData=(MinValue=1.0,MaxValue=10.0,bIntRange=1,NudgeValue=1.0,CurrentValue=5.0)
bRemoveOnPC=1

[MouseSmoothing UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Input
OptionSet=MidGameMenu
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.MouseSmoothing>
bRemoveOn360=1
bKeyboardOrMouseOption=1

[MouseSensitivityGame UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Input
OptionSet=MidGameMenu
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.MouseSensitivityGame>
OptionType=UTOT_Slider
RangeData=(MinValue=1.0,MaxValue=20.0,bIntRange=1,NudgeValue=1.0,CurrentValue=5.0)
bRemoveOn360=1
bKeyboardOrMouseOption=1
;OptionSet=Input
;DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.DodgeDoubleClickTime>
;OptionType=UTOT_Slider
;RangeData=(MinValue=20,MaxValue=60,bIntRange=1,NudgeValue=5,CurrentValue=25)
;bRemoveOn360=1
;bRemoveOnPS3=1

[AutoCenterPitch UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Input
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.AutoCenterPitch>
bRemoveOnPC=1

[AutoCenterVehiclePitch UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Input
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.AutoCenterVehiclePitch>
bRemoveOnPC=1

[TiltSensing UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Input
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.TiltSensing>
bRemoveOnPC=1
bRemoveOn360=1

[VehicleControls UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Input
OptionSet=MidGameMenu
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.VehicleControls>
bRemoveOnPC=1

[ScreenResolution UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Video
DataStoreMarkup=<UTStringList:ScreenResolution>
bRemoveOn360=1
bRemoveOnPS3=1

[FullScreen UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Video
DataStoreMarkup=<UTStringList:FullScreen>
bRemoveOn360=1
bRemoveOnPS3=1

[Brightness UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Video
OptionSet=MidGameMenu
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.Gamma>
OptionType=UTOT_Slider
RangeData=(MinValue=1,MaxValue=10,bIntRange=1,NudgeValue=1.0,CurrentValue=6.0)

[PostProcess UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Video
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.PostProcessPreset>

[GoreLevel UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Video
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.GoreLevel>

[Subtitles UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Video
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.Subtitles>
;OptionSet=Video
;DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.DefaultFOV>
;OptionType=UTOT_Slider
;RangeData=(MinValue=80.0,MaxValue=120.0,bIntRange=1,NudgeValue=2.0,CurrentValue=90.0)
; OptionSet=Video
; DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.ViewBob>
; OptionType=UTOT_CollectionCheckBox

[EnableHardwarePhysics UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Video
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.EnableHardwarePhysics>
bRemoveOn360=1
bRemoveOnPS3=1

[ScreenPercentage UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=AdvancedVideo
DataStoreMarkup=<Registry:ScreenPercentage>
OptionType=UTOT_Slider
RangeData=(MinValue=50,MaxValue=100,bIntRange=1,NudgeValue=2,CurrentValue=100)
bRemoveOn360=1
bRemoveOnPS3=1

[TextureDetail UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=AdvancedVideo
DataStoreMarkup=<Registry:TextureDetail>
OptionType=UTOT_Slider
RangeData=(MinValue=1,MaxValue=5,bIntRange=1,NudgeValue=1,CurrentValue=1)
bRemoveOn360=1
bRemoveOnPS3=1

[WorldDetail UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=AdvancedVideo
DataStoreMarkup=<Registry:WorldDetail>
OptionType=UTOT_Slider
RangeData=(MinValue=1,MaxValue=5,bIntRange=1,NudgeValue=1,CurrentValue=1)
bRemoveOn360=1
bRemoveOnPS3=1
;OptionSet=AdvancedVideo
;DataStoreMarkup=<Registry:PostProcessQuality>
;OptionType=UTOT_Slider
;RangeData=(MinValue=0,MaxValue=2,bIntRange=1,NudgeValue=1,CurrentValue=1)
;bRemoveOn360=1
;bRemoveOnPS3=1
;;RangeData=(MinValue=0,MaxValue=2,bIntRange=1,NudgeValue=1,CurrentValue=1)

[VSyncValue UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=AdvancedVideo
DataStoreMarkup=<Registry:VSyncValue>
OptionType=UTOT_Checkbox
bRemoveOn360=1
bRemoveOnPS3=1

[Alias UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Network
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.Alias>
OptionType=UTOT_EditBox
EditboxMaxLength=20
bRemoveOnPS3=1
bRemoveOn360=1

[ClanTag UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Network
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.ClanTag>
OptionType=UTOT_EditBox
EditboxMaxLength=10
bRemoveOnPS3=1
bRemoveOn360=1

[NetworkConnection UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Network
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.NetworkConnection>
bRemoveOnPS3=1
bRemoveOn360=1

[DynamicNetspeed UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Network
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.DynamicNetspeed>
bRemoveOnPS3=1
bRemoveOn360=1

[AllowCustomCharacters UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Network
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.AllowCustomCharacters>
bRemoveOn360=1

[CrosshairType UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Weapons
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.CrosshairType>

[WeaponSwitchOnPickup UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Weapons
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.WeaponSwitchOnPickup>

[WeaponHand UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Weapons
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.WeaponHand>

[SmallWeapons UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Weapons
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.SmallWeapons>

[DisplayWeaponBar UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Weapons
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.DisplayWeaponBar>
bRemoveOn360=1
bRemoveOnPS3=1

[ShowOnlyAvailableWeapons UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Weapons
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.ShowOnlyAvailableWeapons>
bRemoveOn360=1
bRemoveOnPS3=1

[RotateMap UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=HUD
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.RotateMap>

[ShowMap UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=HUD
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.ShowMap>

[ShowClock UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=HUD
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.ShowClock>

[ShowScoring UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=HUD
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.ShowScoring>

[ShowLeaderboard UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=HUD
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.ShowLeaderboard>

[ShowVehicleArmorCount UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=HUD
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.ShowVehicleArmorCount>
bRemoveOnPS3=1
bRemoveOn360=1

[ServerType UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Server
DataStoreMarkup=<UTStringList:ServerType>
bRemoveOn360=1

[ServerType360 UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Server
DataStoreMarkup=<UTStringList:ServerType360>
bRemoveOnPC=1
bRemoveOnPS3=1

[DedicatedServer UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Server
DataStoreMarkup=<UTStringList:DedicatedServer>
bRemoveOnPS3=1

[DedicatedServerPS3 UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Server
DataStoreMarkup=<UTStringList:DedicatedServer>
bRemoveOn360=1
bRemoveOnPS3=0
bRemoveOnPC=1

[MaxPlayers_PC UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Server
DataStoreMarkup=<UTGameSettings:MaxPlayers>
OptionType=UTOT_Slider
RangeData=(MinValue=2,MaxValue=24,bIntRange=1,NudgeValue=1,CurrentValue=24)
bRemoveOn360=1
bRemoveOnPS3=1

[MaxPlayers_Console UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Server
DataStoreMarkup=<UTGameSettings:MaxPlayers>
OptionType=UTOT_Slider
RangeData=(MinValue=2,MaxValue=16,bIntRange=1,NudgeValue=1,CurrentValue=16)
bRemoveOnPC=1

[MinNumPlayers_PC UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Server
DataStoreMarkup=<UTGameSettings:MinNetPlayers>
OptionType=UTOT_Slider
RangeData=(MinValue=0,MaxValue=24,bIntRange=1,NudgeValue=1,CurrentValue=24)
bRemoveOn360=1
bRemoveOnPS3=1

[MinNumPlayers_Console UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Server
DataStoreMarkup=<UTGameSettings:MinNetPlayers>
OptionType=UTOT_Slider
RangeData=(MinValue=0,MaxValue=16,bIntRange=1,NudgeValue=1,CurrentValue=16)
bRemoveOnPC=1

[PrivateSlots UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Server
DataStoreMarkup=<UTGameSettings:NumPrivateConnections>
OptionType=UTOT_Slider
RangeData=(MinValue=0,MaxValue=23,bIntRange=1,NudgeValue=1,CurrentValue=0)
bRemoveOnPS3=1

[AllowKeyboard UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Server
DataStoreMarkup=<UTGameSettings:AllowKeyboard>
bRemoveOnPC=true
bRemoveOn360=true

[ServerDescription UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Server
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.ServerDescription>
OptionType=UTOT_EditBox
EditboxMaxLength=32
bRemoveOn360=true

[ServerMOTD UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Server
DataStoreMarkup=<Registry:ServerMOTD>
OptionType=UTOT_EditBox
EditboxMaxLength=512
bRemoveOn360=true
bRemoveOnPS3=1

[ServerPa**word UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Server
DataStoreMarkup=<Registry:ServerPa**word>
OptionType=UTOT_EditBox
EditboxMaxLength=16
bRemoveOn360=true
;OptionSet=Client
;DataStoreMarkup=<UTStringList:Splitscreen>
;bRemoveOnPC=1
;bRemoveOn360=1

[MatchType UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Client
OptionSet=QuickMatch
DataStoreMarkup=<UTStringList:MatchType>
bRemoveOn360=1

[MatchType360 UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Client
OptionSet=QuickMatch
DataStoreMarkup=<UTStringList:MatchType360>
bRemoveOnPC=1
bRemoveOnPS3=1

[GameMode_Client UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Client
OptionSet=QuickMatch
DataStoreMarkup=<UTMenuItems:GameModeFilter>

[PureServer_Client UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Client
OptionSet=QuickMatch
DataStoreMarkup=<UTGameSearch:DesiredSettings.PureServer>
OptionType=UTOT_ComboReadOnly

[FullServer_Client UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Client
DataStoreMarkup=<UTGameSearch:DesiredSettings.ShowFullServers>
bRemoveOn360=true

[EmptyServer_Client UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Client
DataStoreMarkup=<UTGameSearch:DesiredSettings.ShowEmptyServers>
bRemoveOn360=true
bRemoveOnPS3=true

[LockedServer_Client UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Client
DataStoreMarkup=<UTGameSearch:DesiredSettings.LockedServer>
bRemoveOn360=true

[AllowKeyboard_Client UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Client
OptionSet=QuickMatch
DataStoreMarkup=<UTGameSearch:DesiredSettings.AllowKeyboard>
OptionType=UTOT_ComboReadOnly
bRemoveOnPC=true
bRemoveOn360=true

[StickConfiguration_PresetsPS3 UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=PresetsPS3
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.GamepadBinding_AnalogStickPreset>

[ButtonPreset_PresetsPS3 UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=PresetsPS3
DataStoreMarkup=<UTStringList:PS3ButtonPresets>

[StickConfiguration_KeysPS3 UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=KeysPS3
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.GamepadBinding_AnalogStickPreset>

[X_KeysPS3 UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=KeysPS3
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.GamepadBinding_ButtonA>

[Circle_KeysPS3 UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=KeysPS3
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.GamepadBinding_ButtonB>

[Square_KeysPS3 UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=KeysPS3
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.GamepadBinding_ButtonX>

[Triangle_KeysPS3 UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=KeysPS3
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.GamepadBinding_ButtonY>

[R1_KeysPS3 UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=KeysPS3
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.GamepadBinding_RightBumper>

[R2_KeysPS3 UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=KeysPS3
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.GamepadBinding_RightTrigger>

[R3_KeysPS3 UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=KeysPS3
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.GamepadBinding_RightThumbstickPressed>

[L1_KeysPS3 UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=KeysPS3
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.GamepadBinding_LeftBumper>

[L2_KeysPS3 UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=KeysPS3
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.GamepadBinding_LeftTrigger>

[L3_KeysPS3 UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=KeysPS3
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.GamepadBinding_LeftThumbstickPressed>

[DPadUp_KeysPS3 UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=KeysPS3
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.GamepadBinding_DPadUp>

[DPadDown_KeysPS3 UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=KeysPS3
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.GamepadBinding_DPadDown>

[DPadLeft_KeysPS3 UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=KeysPS3
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.GamepadBinding_DPadLeft>

[DPadRight_KeysPS3 UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=KeysPS3
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.GamepadBinding_DPadRight>

[MatchType_CampaignOptions UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=CampaignOptions
DataStoreMarkup=<UTStringList:MatchTypeCampaign>

[Difficulty_CampaignOptions UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=CampaignOptions
DataStoreMarkup=<UTStringList:Difficulty>

[IniVersion]
0=1246561578.000000
1=1246561578.000000
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2009 at 4:28pm
Cool, and where does one put the Pc files?
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2009 at 4:36pm
Sorry I was eating my dinner - prawns and rice - so belly takes priority. Not my best idea i know but ive posted my UTGame.ini file to show you where Ive inserted the codes (in Yellow) for Arena mod, AllOverDm and Spectator mod, which is the first step after uploading the files onto your server.
The cla** to invoke the mutator Ive emboldened and coloured RED. This needs to be in the ?mutator= under the SelectCommand in the game mode created by the command line changer and remember to place a tick beside it to activate command.
Save and run server and all should be good. I will have another go with the AllOverDM, another idea springs t mind.
EDIT: PC files go in normal locations .ini in Config directory and UT files in the Cooked PC directory like you said in an earlier post.
We should put our heads together more to see how we can vary the very stale and staple diet of the community. I for one love nearly every aspect of this game  bt know my limitations = Duel haha!
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2009 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

[Engine.GameInfo]DefaultGame=UTGame.UTDeathmatchDefaultServerGame=UTGame.UTDeathmatchbAdminCanPause=falseMaxPlayers=32GameDifficulty=1.000000bChangeLevels=TrueMaxSpectators=2MaxIdleTime=0.000000MaxTimeMargin=0.000000TimeMarginSlack=1.350000MinTimeMargin=-1.000000TotalNetBandwidth=32000MaxDynamicBandwidth=7000MinDynamicBandwidth=4000PlayerControllerCla**Name=UTGame.UTPlayerControllerbKickLiveIdlers=FalseArbitrationHandshakeTimeout=0.000000GoreLevel=0[Engine.AccessControl]IPPolicies=ACCEPT;*[Engine.GameReplicationInfo]ServerName=Unreal Tournament 3ShortName=UT3 ServerMessageOfTheDay=Welcome - Bienvenue - Willkommen - Bienvenido - Benvenuto[DefaultPlayer]team=255[Engine.HUD]bMessageBeep=trueHudCanva**cale=0.95ConsoleMessageCount=4ConsoleFontSize=5MessageFontOffset=0bShowHud=trueDebugDisplay=AI[Engine.PlayerController]bAimingHelp=falsebDynamicNetSpeed=trueInteractDistance=512DynamicPingThreshold=+400.0bCheckRelevancyThroughPortals=trueMaxConcurrentHearSounds=32NumAutomatedMapTestingCycles=0AutomatedMapTestingList=CTF-CoretAutomatedMapTestingList=CTF-HydrosisAutomatedMapTestingList=CTF-OmicronDawnAutomatedMapTestingList=CTF-ReflectionAutomatedMapTestingList=CTF-StridentAutomatedMapTestingList=CTF-VertebraeAutomatedMapTestingList=DM-ArsenalAutomatedMapTestingList=DM-BiohazardAutomatedMapTestingList=DM-CarbonFireAutomatedMapTestingList=DM-DeckAutomatedMapTestingList=DM-DefianceAutomatedMapTestingList=DM-DeimosAutomatedMapTestingList=DM-DieselAutomatedMapTestingList=DM-FearlessAutomatedMapTestingList=DM-GatewayAutomatedMapTestingList=DM-HeatRayAutomatedMapTestingList=DM-RisingSunAutomatedMapTestingList=DM-SanctuaryAutomatedMapTestingList=DM-SentinelAutomatedMapTestingList=DM-ShangriLaAutomatedMapTestingList=VCTF-ContainmentAutomatedMapTestingList=VCTF-Containment_SPAutomatedMapTestingList=VCTF-CorruptionAutomatedMapTestingList=VCTF-KargoAutomatedMapTestingList=VCTF-NecropolisAutomatedMapTestingList=VCTF-SandstormAutomatedMapTestingList=VCTF-SuspenseAutomatedMapTestingList=WAR-AvalancheAutomatedMapTestingList=WAR-DowntownAutomatedMapTestingList=WAR-DuskAutomatedMapTestingList=WAR-FloodgateAutomatedMapTestingList=WAR-IslanderAutomatedMapTestingList=WAR-Islander_NecrisAutomatedMapTestingList=WAR-MarketDistrictAutomatedMapTestingList=WAR-OnyxCoastAutomatedMapTestingList=WAR-PowerSurgeAutomatedMapTestingList=WAR-SerenityAutomatedMapTestingList=WAR-Serenity_NecrisAutomatedMapTestingList=WAR-SinkholeAutomatedMapTestingList=WAR-TankCrossingAutomatedMapTestingList=WAR-TorlanAutomatedMapTestingList=WAR-Torlan_LeviathanAutomatedMapTestingList=WAR-Torlan_Necris[Engine.Weapon]Priority=-1.0[Engine.WorldInfo]DefaultGravityZ=-520.0RBPhysicsGravityScaling=2.0SquintModeKernelSize=128.0DecalManagerCla**Path=UTGame.UTDecalManagerDefaultPostProcessSettings=(Bloom_Scale=0.2,DOF_BlurKernelSize=12.0,DOF_MaxNearBlurAmount=0.0,DOF_MaxNearBlurAmount=0.0,DOF_FocusInnerRadius=2000.0,DOF_FocusDistance=0.0,)EmitterPoolCla**Path=UTGame.UTEmitterPool[Engine.DecalManager]DecalLifeSpan=30.0[Engine.UIDataStore_GameResource]ElementProviderTypes=(ProviderTag="GameTypes",ProviderCla**Name="Engine.UIGameInfoSummary")ElementProviderTypes=(ProviderTag="KeyBindings",ProviderCla**Name="UTGame.UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding")[Engine.UISafeRegionPanel]RegionPercentages=0.99RegionPercentages=0.98[Configuration]BasedOn=..\Engine\Config\BaseGame.ini[Engine.EmitterPool]bLogPoolOverflow=true[UTGame.UTPawn]Bob=0.010bWeaponBob=true[UTGame.UTPlayerController]bEnableDodging=truebAlwaysMouseLook=TruebAutoTaunt=falsebLandingShake=truePawnShadowMode=SHADOW_AllAutoObjectivePreference=AOP_NoPreferencebUseVehicleRotationOnPossess=truebFirstPersonWeaponsSelfShadow=true[UTGame.UTConsolePlayerController]bTargetAdhesionEnabled=TRUEbDebugTargetAdhesion=FALSE[UTGame.DemoRecSpectator]bLockRotationToViewTarget=falsebAutoSwitchPlayers=falseAutoSwitchPlayerInterval=0[UTGame.UTDeathMessage]bNoConsoleDeathMessages=true[UTGame.UTTeamDeathMessage]bNoConsoleDeathMessages=true[UTGame.UTAnnouncer]AnnouncerLevel=2[UTGame.UTMusicManager]MusicVolume=0.36StingerVolumeMultiplier=1.1[UTGame.UTGame]BotRatio=1.000000GoalScore=25bTournament=falsebPlayersMustBeReady=falseNetWait=15ClientProcessingTimeout=30RestartWait=30MinNetPlayers=1bWaitForNetPlayers=trueLateEntryLives=1TimeLimit=20GameDifficulty=+5.0EndTimeDelay=4.000000bAllowMapVoting=trueVoteDuration=45TotalChatTimeAllowed=10ChatWaitTime=1bForceRespawn=FalsebWarmupRound=FalsebForceMidGameMenuAtStart=FalseServerSkillLevel=0WarmupTime=0ResetTimeDelay=0MaxCustomChars=12MapCycleIndex=3MaxLives=0GameSpecificMapCycles=(GameCla**Name="UTDeathmatch",Maps=("DM-Arsenal","DM-Sanctuary","DM-Deck","DM-Defiance","DM-Deimos","DM-Diesel","DM-Gateway","DM-HeatRay","DM-RisingSun","DM-Sentinel","DM-ShangriLa","DM-KBarge","DM-OceanRelic","DM-DarkMatch","DM-EdenInc","DM-Turbine"))GameSpecificMapCycles=(GameCla**Name="UTTeamGame",Maps=("DM-Arsenal","DM-Sanctuary","DM-Deck","DM-Defiance","DM-Deimos","DM-Diesel","DM-Gateway","DM-HeatRay","DM-RisingSun","DM-Sentinel","DM-ShangriLa","DM-KBarge","DM-OceanRelic","DM-DarkMatch","DM-EdenInc","DM-Turbine"))GameSpecificMapCycles=(GameCla**Name="UTCTFGame_Content",Maps=("CTF-Coret","CTF-Hydrosis","CTF-Reflection","CTF-Vertebrae","CTF-OmicronDawn","CTF-Strident","CTF-Shaft","CTF-Nanoblack","CTF-Morbid","CTF-LostCause"))GameSpecificMapCycles=(GameCla**Name="UTOnslaughtGame_Content",Maps=("WAR-Downtown","WAR-SinkHole","WAR-Dusk","WAR-Islander","WAR-Avalanche","WAR-MarketDistrict","WAR-OnyxCoast","WAR-Powersurge","WAR-Serenity","WAR-FloodGate","WAR-Torlan","WAR-Confrontation ","WAR-Downtown_Necris","WAR-SerenityNecris ","WAR-Hostile","WAR-ColdHarbor"))GameSpecificMapCycles=(GameCla**Name="UTBetrayalGame",Maps=("DM-Arsenal","DM-Sanctuary","DM-Deck","DM-Defiance","DM-Deimos","DM-Diesel","DM-Gateway","DM-HeatRay","DM-RisingSun","DM-Sentinel","DM-ShangriLa"))GameSpecificMapCycles=(GameCla**Name="UTGreedGame_Content",Maps=("CTF-Coret","CTF-Hydrosis","CTF-Reflection","CTF-Vertebrae","CTF-OmicronDawn","CTF-Strident","VCTF-Corruption","VCTF-Necropolis","VCTF-Suspense"))GameSpecificMapCycles=(GameCla**Name="UTDuelGame",Maps=("DM-Arsenal","DM-Sanctuary","DM-Deck","DM-Defiance","DM-Diesel","DM-RisingSun","DM-Sentinel","DM-ShangriLa","DM-HeatRay"))GameSpecificMapCycles=(GameCla**Name="UTVehicleCTFGame_Content",Maps=("VCTF-Containment","VCTF-Corruption","VCTF-Necropolis","VCTF-Suspense","VCTF-SandStorm","VCTF-Kargo","VCTF-Rails","VCTF-Stranded","vCTF-Suspense_Necris","vCTF-Luracia-SE","VCTF-Containment_SP"))[UTGame.UTTeamGame]GoalScore=60bPlayersBalanceTeams=truebWeaponStay=trueMaxLives=0[UTGame.UTCTFGame]GoalScore=3bWeaponStay=true[UTGame.UTOnslaughtGame]ResetTimeDelay=18NetWait=15GoalScore=3bSwapSidesAfterReset=true[UTGame.UTDuelGame]NumRounds=1GoalScore=0TimeLimit=5ResetTimeDelay=15[UTGame.UTBetrayalGame]GoalScore=50bPlayersBalanceTeams=truebWeaponStay=trueMaxLives=0[UT3GoldGame.UTGreedGame_Content]GoalScore=100bPlayersBalanceTeams=truebWeaponStay=trueMaxLives=0[UTGame.UTHUD]ConsoleMessageCount=16SafeRegionPct=1.0bShowMap=trueMapDefaultSize=255bShowClock=falsebShowDoll=truebShowAmmo=truebShowPowerups=truePowerupDims=(X=48,Y=52);bShowScoring=truebShowLeaderboard=truebShowVehicle=truebShowDamage=trueDamageIndicatorSize=384bShowVehicleArmorCount=TrueConsoleIconFontCla**Name=UI_Fonts.Fonts.UI_Fonts_Xbox18[UTGame.UTInventoryManager]bAutoSwitchWeaponOnPickup=true[UTGame.UTMutator_Arena>ArenaWeaponCla**Path=UTGame.UTWeap_FlakCannon[UTGame.UTUIScene_COptions]FirstCinematicMapName=UTCin-Intro[UTGame.UTUIDataStore_StringAliasMap]FakePlatform=-1MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="None",MappedText="")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="Term_Controller",Set="PC",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.Terms.Controller_PC>")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="Term_Controller",Set="PS3",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.Terms.Controller_PS3>")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="Term_Controller",Set="360",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.Terms.Controller_360>")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="Term_GamerCard",Set="PS3",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.Terms.GamerCard_PS3>")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="Term_GamerCard",Set="PC",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.Terms.GamerCard_PC>")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="Term_GamerCard",Set="360",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.Terms.GamerCard_360>")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="CycleTabs",Set="PS3",MappedText="CYCLE TABS")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="CycleTabs",Set="360",MappedText="CYCLE TABS")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="AnyKey",Set="PC",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.Generic.Fire> ")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="Accept",Set="360",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.ButtonFont.Xenon_A> ")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="Cancel",Set="360",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.ButtonFont.Xenon_B> ")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="Conditional1",Set="360",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.ButtonFont.Xenon_Y> ")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="Conditional2",Set="360",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.ButtonFont.Xenon_X> ")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="Start",Set="360",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.ButtonFont.Xenon_Start> ")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="ShiftUp",Set="360",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.ButtonFont.Xenon_LeftBumper> ")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="ShiftDown",Set="360",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.ButtonFont.Xenon_RightBumper> ")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="ShiftUpTrigger",Set="360",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.ButtonFont.Xenon_LeftTrigger> ")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="ShiftDownTrigger",Set="360",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.ButtonFont.Xenon_RightTrigger> ")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="ShiftBothTrigger",Set="360",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.ButtonFont.Xenon_LeftTrigger><Strings:UTGameUI.ButtonFont.Xenon_RightTrigger> ")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="Defaults",Set="360",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.ButtonFont.Xenon_LeftTrigger> ")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="AnyKey",Set="360",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.ButtonFont.Xenon_A> ")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="Accept",Set="PS3",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.ButtonFont.PS3_X> ")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="Cancel",Set="PS3",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.ButtonFont.PS3_Circle> ")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="Conditional1",Set="PS3",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.ButtonFont.PS3_Triangle> ")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="Conditional2",Set="PS3",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.ButtonFont.PS3_Square> ")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="Start",Set="PS3",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.ButtonFont.PS3_Start> ")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="Select",Set="PS3",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.ButtonFont.PS3_Select> ")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="ShiftUp",Set="PS3",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.ButtonFont.PS3_L1> ")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="ShiftDown",Set="PS3",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.ButtonFont.PS3_R1> ")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="ShiftUpTrigger",Set="PS3",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.ButtonFont.PS3_L2> ")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="ShiftDownTrigger",Set="PS3",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.ButtonFont.PS3_R2> ")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="ShiftBothTrigger",Set="PS3",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.ButtonFont.PS3_L2><Strings:UTGameUI.ButtonFont.PS3_R2> ")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="LeftTrigger",Set="PS3",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.ButtonFont.PS3_L2> ")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="Defaults",Set="PS3",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.ButtonFont.PS3_L2> ")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="RightTrigger",Set="PS3",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.ButtonFont.PS3_R2> ")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="AnyKey",Set="PS3",MappedText="<Strings:UTGameUI.ButtonFont.PS3_X> ")[UTGame.UTUIDataStore_StringAliasBindingsMap]FakePlatform=-1MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="None",MappedText="")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_MoveForward")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_Backward")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_StrafeLeft")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_StrafeRight")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_TurnLeft")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_TurnRight")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_Jump")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_Duck")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_Fire")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_AltFire")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_Use")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_FeignDeath")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_SwitchToBestWeapon")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_PrevWeapon")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_NextWeapon")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_SwitchWeapon1")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_SwitchWeapon2")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_SwitchWeapon3")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_SwitchWeapon4")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_SwitchWeapon5")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_SwitchWeapon6")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_SwitchWeapon7")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_SwitchWeapon8")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_SwitchWeapon9")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_SwitchWeapon10")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_ToggleTranslocator")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_ToggleSpeaking")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_Talk")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_TeamTalk")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_Taunt1")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_Taunt2")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_Horn")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_ShowMenu")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_ShowCommandMenu")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_ShowScores")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_ShowMap")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_ToggleMinimap")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_GrowHud")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_ShrinkHud")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_ToggleMelee")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_WeaponPicker")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_Jump_Gamepad")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_MoveForward_Gamepad")MenuInputMapArray=(FieldName="GBA_TurnLeft_Gamepad")ControllerMapArray=(KeyName="GMS_XBoxTypeS_A",XBoxMapping="Xenon_A",PS3Mapping="PS3_X")ControllerMapArray=(KeyName="GMS_XBoxTypeS_B",XBoxMapping="Xenon_B",PS3Mapping="PS3_Circle")ControllerMapArray=(KeyName="GMS_XBoxTypeS_X",XBoxMapping="Xenon_X",PS3Mapping="PS3_Square")ControllerMapArray=(KeyName="GMS_XBoxTypeS_Y",XBoxMapping="Xenon_Y",PS3Mapping="PS3_Triangle")ControllerMapArray=(KeyName="GMS_XBoxTypeS_Start",XBoxMapping="Xenon_Start",PS3Mapping="PS3_Start")ControllerMapArray=(KeyName="GMS_XBoxTypeS_Back",XBoxMapping="Xenon_Back",PS3Mapping="PS3_Select")ControllerMapArray=(KeyName="GMS_XBoxTypeS_LeftShoulder",XBoxMapping="Xenon_LeftBumper",PS3Mapping="PS3_L1")ControllerMapArray=(KeyName="GMS_XBoxTypeS_RightShoulder",XBoxMapping="Xenon_RightBumper",PS3Mapping="PS3_R1")ControllerMapArray=(KeyName="GMS_XBoxTypeS_LeftTrigger",XBoxMapping="Xenon_LeftTrigger",PS3Mapping="PS3_L2")ControllerMapArray=(KeyName="GMS_XBoxTypeS_RightTrigger",XBoxMapping="Xenon_RightTrigger",PS3Mapping="PS3_R2")ControllerMapArray=(KeyName="GMS_XBoxTypeS_DPad_Up",XBoxMapping="Xenon_DPadUp",PS3Mapping="PS3_DPadUp")ControllerMapArray=(KeyName="GMS_XBoxTypeS_DPad_Down",XBoxMapping="Xenon_DPadDown",PS3Mapping="PS3_DPadDown")ControllerMapArray=(KeyName="GMS_XBoxTypeS_DPad_Left",XBoxMapping="Xenon_DPadLeft",PS3Mapping="PS3_DPadLeft")ControllerMapArray=(KeyName="GMS_XBoxTypeS_DPad_Right",XBoxMapping="Xenon_DPadRight",PS3Mapping="PS3_DPadRight")ControllerMapArray=(KeyName="GMS_XBoxTypeS_LeftThumbstick",XBoxMapping="Xenon_LeftStickButton",PS3Mapping="PS3_LeftStickButton")ControllerMapArray=(KeyName="GMS_XBoxTypeS_RightThumbstick",XBoxMapping="Xenon_RightStickButton",PS3Mapping="PS3_RightStickButton")ControllerMapArray=(KeyName="GMS_XboxTypeS_LeftX",XBoxMapping="Xenon_LeftStick",PS3Mapping="PS3_LeftStick")ControllerMapArray=(KeyName="GMS_XboxTypeS_LeftY",XBoxMapping="Xenon_LeftStick",PS3Mapping="PS3_LeftStick")ControllerMapArray=(KeyName="GMS_XboxTypeS_RightX",XBoxMapping="Xenon_RightStick",PS3Mapping="PS3_RightStick")ControllerMapArray=(KeyName="GMS_XboxTypeS_RightY",XBoxMapping="Xenon_RightStick",PS3Mapping="PS3_RightStick")[UTGame.UTUIDataStore_StringList]StringData=(Tag="ServerType",DefaultValueIndex=1)StringData=(Tag="ServerType360",DefaultValueIndex=1)StringData=(Tag="MatchType",DefaultValueIndex=1)StringData=(Tag="MatchType360",DefaultValueIndex=1)StringData=(Tag="BotTeams",DefaultValueIndex=0)StringData=(Tag="RecordDemo",DefaultValueIndex=0)StringData=(Tag="Fullscreen",DefaultValueIndex=1)StringData=(Tag="ScreenResolution",DefaultValueIndex=0)StringData=(Tag="PS3ButtonPresets",DefaultValueIndex=0)StringData=(Tag="Splitscreen",DefaultValueIndex=0)StringData=(Tag="CharacterParts",DefaultValueIndex=0)StringData=(Tag="PlayerCardOptions",DefaultValueIndex=0,Strings=("Item1","Item2","Item3","Item4"))StringData=(Tag="DedicatedServer",DefaultValueIndex=0)StringData=(Tag="ComboTest",DefaultValueIndex=0,Strings=("Item1","Item2","Item3","Item4"))StringData=(Tag="MissionList",CurrentValue="",Strings=(""))StringData=(Tag="PlayerName",DefaultValueIndex=0)StringData=(Tag="MatchTypeCampaign",DefaultValueIndex=0)StringData=(Tag="Difficulty",DefaultValueIndex=1)StringData=(Tag="BotCombatants",DefaultValueIndex=1)StringData=(Tag="BotCombatantsRatio",DefaultValueIndex=1)[UTGame.UTUIDataStore_MenuItems]ElementProviderTypes=(ProviderTag="MainMenu",ProviderCla**Name="UTGame.UTUIDataProvider_MainMenuItems")ElementProviderTypes=(ProviderTag="Settings",ProviderCla**Name="UTGame.UTUIDataProvider_SettingsMenuItem")ElementProviderTypes=(ProviderTag="MultiplayerMenu",ProviderCla**Name="UTGame.UTUIDataProvider_MultiplayerMenuItem")ElementProviderTypes=(ProviderTag="CommunityMenu",ProviderCla**Name="UTGame.UTUIDataProvider_CommunityMenuItem")ElementProviderTypes=(ProviderTag="SettingsMenu",ProviderCla**Name="UTGame.UTUIDataProvider_SettingsMenuItem")ElementProviderTypes=(ProviderTag="GameModes",ProviderCla**Name="UTGame.UTUIDataProvider_GameModeInfo")ElementProviderTypes=(ProviderTag="Maps",ProviderCla**Name="UTGame.UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo")ElementProviderTypes=(ProviderTag="MidGameMenu",ProviderCla**Name="UTGame.UTUIDataProvider_MidGameMenu")ElementProviderTypes=(ProviderTag="Mutators",ProviderCla**Name="UTGame.UTUIDataProvider_Mutator")ElementProviderTypes=(ProviderTag="Weapons",ProviderCla**Name="UTGame.UTUIDataProvider_Weapon")ElementProviderTypes=(ProviderTag="DropDownWeapons",ProviderCla**Name="UTGame.UTUIDataProvider_Weapon")ElementProviderTypes=(ProviderTag="DemoFiles",ProviderCla**Name="UTGame.UTUIDataProvider_DemoFile")[UTWeap_RocketLauncher UTUIDataProvider_Weapon]Cla**Name=UTGame.UTWeap_RocketLauncherAmmoCla**Path=UTGame.UTAmmo_RocketLauncherMeshReference=UI_Weapons.Mesh.SK_UI_Weapons_RocketLauncher_3P[UTWeap_BioRifle_Content UTUIDataProvider_Weapon]Cla**Name=UTGameContent.UTWeap_BioRifle_ContentAmmoCla**Path=UTGameContent.UTAmmo_BioRifle_ContentMeshReference=UI_Weapons.Mesh.SK_UI_Weapons_BioRifle_3P[UTWeap_FlakCannon UTUIDataProvider_Weapon]Cla**Name=UTGame.UTWeap_FlakCannonAmmoCla**Path=UTGame.UTAmmo_FlakCannonMeshReference=UI_Weapons.Mesh.SK_UI_Weapons_FlakCannon_3P[UTWeap_SniperRifle UTUIDataProvider_Weapon]Cla**Name=UTGame.UTWeap_SniperRifleAmmoCla**Path=UTGame.UTAmmo_SniperRifleMeshReference=UI_Weapons.Mesh.SK_UI_Weapons_SniperRifle_3P[UTWeap_LinkGun UTUIDataProvider_Weapon]Cla**Name=UTGame.UTWeap_LinkGunAmmoCla**Path=UTGame.UTAmmo_LinkGunMeshReference=UI_Weapons.Mesh.SK_UI_Weapons_LinkGun_3P[UTWeap_ImpactHammer UTUIDataProvider_Weapon]Cla**Name=UTGame.UTWeap_ImpactHammerFlags=CLa**_HideDropDownMeshReference=UI_Weapons.Mesh.SK_UI_Weapons_Impact_3P[UTWeap_Enforcer UTUIDataProvider_Weapon]Cla**Name=UTGame.UTWeap_EnforcerAmmoCla**Path=UTGame.UTAmmo_EnforcerMeshReference=UI_Weapons.Mesh.SK_UI_Weapons_Enforcer_3P[UTWeap_ShockRifle UTUIDataProvider_Weapon]Cla**Name=UTGame.UTWeap_ShockRifleAmmoCla**Path=UTGame.UTAmmo_ShockRifleMeshReference=UI_Weapons.Mesh.SK_UI_Weapons_ShockRifle_3P[UTWeap_Stinger UTUIDataProvider_Weapon]Cla**Name=UTGame.UTWeap_StingerAmmoCla**Path=UTGame.UTAmmo_StingerMeshReference=UI_Weapons.Mesh.SK_UI_Weapons_Stinger_3P[UTWeap_Avril_Content UTUIDataProvider_Weapon]Cla**Name=UTGameContent.UTWeap_Avril_ContentAmmoCla**Path=UTGameContent.UTAmmo_AVRiLMeshReference=UI_Weapons.Mesh.SK_UI_Weapons_Avril_3p[UTWeap_Redeemer_Content UTUIDataProvider_Weapon]Cla**Name=UTGameContent.UTWeap_Redeemer_ContentFlags=NOARENAMeshReference=UI_Weapons.Mesh.SK_UI_Weapons_Redeemer_3P[MoveForward UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]Command=GBA_MoveForwardbIsCrucialBind=true[MoveBackward UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]Command=GBA_BackwardbIsCrucialBind=true[StrafeLeft UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]Command=GBA_StrafeLeftbIsCrucialBind=true[StrafeRight UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]Command=GBA_StrafeRightbIsCrucialBind=true[TurnLeft UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]Command=GBA_TurnLeft[TurnRight UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]Command=GBA_TurnRight[Jump UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]Command=GBA_JumpbIsCrucialBind=true[Duck UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]Command=GBA_DuckbRemoveOnPS3=1bRemoveOn360=1bIsCrucialBind=true[Fire UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]Command=GBA_FirebIsCrucialBind=true[AltFire UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]Command=GBA_AltFirebIsCrucialBind=true[Use UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]Command=GBA_UsebIsCrucialBind=true[FeignDeath UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]Command=GBA_FeignDeath[SwitchToBestWeapon UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]Command=GBA_SwitchToBestWeapon[PreviousWeapon UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]Command=GBA_PrevWeapon[NextWeapon UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]Command=GBA_NextWeapon[SwitchWeapon1 UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]Command=GBA_SwitchWeapon1[SwitchWeapon2 UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]Command=GBA_SwitchWeapon2[SwitchWeapon3 UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]Command=GBA_SwitchWeapon3[SwitchWeapon4 UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]Command=GBA_SwitchWeapon4[SwitchWeapon5 UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]Command=GBA_SwitchWeapon5[SwitchWeapon6 UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]Command=GBA_SwitchWeapon6[SwitchWeapon7 UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]Command=GBA_SwitchWeapon7[SwitchWeapon8 UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]Command=GBA_SwitchWeapon8[SwitchWeapon9 UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]Command=GBA_SwitchWeapon9[SwitchWeapon10 UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]Command=GBA_SwitchWeapon10[ToggleTranslocator UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]Command=GBA_ToggleTranslocatorbIsCrucialBind=true[TransmitVoice UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]Command=GBA_ToggleSpeaking[Talk UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]Command=GBA_TalkbRemoveOnPS3=TruebRemoveOn360=1[TeamTalk UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]Command=GBA_TeamTalkbRemoveOnPS3=TruebRemoveOn360=1[Taunt1 UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]Command=GBA_Taunt1[Taunt2 UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]Command=GBA_Taunt2[Horn UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]Command=GBA_Horn[ShowMenu UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]Command=GBA_ShowMenubIsCrucialBind=true[ShowCommandMenu UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]Command=GBA_ShowCommandMenu[ShowScores UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]Command=GBA_ShowScores[ShowMap UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]Command=GBA_ShowMap[ToggleMinimap UTUIDataProvider_KeyBinding]Command=GBA_ToggleMinimap;Command=GBA_ShrinkHud[Campaign UTUIDataProvider_MainMenuItems]bRemoveOnPC=0bRemoveOn360=0bRemoveOnPS3=0[InstantAction UTUIDataProvider_MainMenuItems]bRemoveOnPC=0bRemoveOn360=0bRemoveOnPS3=0[SplitScreenIA UTUIDataProvider_MainMenuItems]bRemoveOnPC=1bRemoveOn360=1bRemoveOnPS3=0[Multiplayer UTUIDataProvider_MainMenuItems]bRemoveOnPC=0bRemoveOn360=0bRemoveOnPS3=0[Community UTUIDataProvider_MainMenuItems]bRemoveOnPC=0bRemoveOn360=0bRemoveOnPS3=0[Settings UTUIDataProvider_MainMenuItems]bRemoveOnPC=0bRemoveOn360=0bRemoveOnPS3=0[Exit UTUIDataProvider_MainMenuItems]bRemoveOnPC=0bRemoveOn360=1bRemoveOnPS3=1[QuickMatch UTUIDataProvider_MultiplayerMenuItem]bRemoveOnPC=0bRemoveOn360=0bRemoveOnPS3=0bRequiresOnlineAccess=true[JoinGame UTUIDataProvider_MultiplayerMenuItem]bRemoveOnPC=0bRemoveOn360=0bRemoveOnPS3=0[HostGame UTUIDataProvider_MultiplayerMenuItem]bRemoveOnPC=0bRemoveOn360=0bRemoveOnPS3=0;bRemoveOnPC=0;bRemoveOn360=0;bRemoveOnPS3=0[News UTUIDataProvider_CommunityMenuItem]bRemoveOnPC=0bRemoveOn360=1bRemoveOnPS3=0[DLC UTUIDataProvider_CommunityMenuItem]bRemoveOnPC=1bRemoveOn360=0bRemoveOnPS3=1;bRemoveOnPC=1;bRemoveOn360=1;bRemoveOnPS3=1[MyContent UTUIDataProvider_CommunityMenuItem]bRemoveOnPC=1bRemoveOn360=1bRemoveOnPS3=0[Friends UTUIDataProvider_CommunityMenuItem]bRemoveOnPC=0bRemoveOn360=1bRemoveOnPS3=0[Messages UTUIDataProvider_CommunityMenuItem]bRemoveOnPC=0bRemoveOn360=1bRemoveOnPS3=0[Achievements UTUIDataProvider_CommunityMenuItem]bRemoveOnPC=0bRemoveOn360=0bRemoveOnPS3=0[Leaderboards UTUIDataProvider_CommunityMenuItem]bRemoveOnPC=0bRemoveOn360=1bRemoveOnPS3=0[DemoPlayback UTUIDataProvider_CommunityMenuItem]bRemoveOnPC=0bRemoveOn360=1bRemoveOnPS3=1;bRemoveOnPC=0;bRemoveOn360=0;bRemoveOnPS3=0[VideoSettings UTUIDataProvider_SettingsMenuItem]bRemoveOnPC=0bRemoveOn360=0bRemoveOnPS3=0[AudioSettings UTUIDataProvider_SettingsMenuItem]bRemoveOnPC=0bRemoveOn360=0bRemoveOnPS3=0[InputSettings UTUIDataProvider_SettingsMenuItem]bRemoveOnPC=0bRemoveOn360=0bRemoveOnPS3=0[NetworkSettings UTUIDataProvider_SettingsMenuItem]bRemoveOnPC=0bRemoveOn360=0bRemoveOnPS3=0[WeaponSettings UTUIDataProvider_SettingsMenuItem]bRemoveOnPC=0bRemoveOn360=0bRemoveOnPS3=0[HUDSettings UTUIDataProvider_SettingsMenuItem]bRemoveOnPC=0bRemoveOn360=0bRemoveOnPS3=0[Credits UTUIDataProvider_SettingsMenuItem]bFrontEndOnly=truebRemoveOnPC=0bRemoveOn360=0bRemoveOnPS3=0[InstallPS3 UTUIDataProvider_SettingsMenuItem]bRemoveOnPC=1bRemoveOn360=1bRemoveOnPS3=0[UTMutator_SlowTimeKills UTUIDataProvider_Mutator]Cla**Name=UTGame.UTMutator_SlowTimeKillsGroupNames=GAMESPEEDbStandaloneOnly=1bRemoveOn360=FalsebRemoveOnPC=FalsebRemoveOnPS3=FalseBitValue=1[UTMutator_BigHead UTUIDataProvider_Mutator]Cla**Name=UTGame.UTMutator_BigHeadGroupNames=BIGHEADbRemoveOn360=FalsebRemoveOnPC=FalsebRemoveOnPS3=FalseBitValue=2[UTMutator_NoOrbs UTUIDataProvider_Mutator]Cla**Name=UTGame.UTMutator_NoOrbsGroupNames=WARFAREbRemoveOn360=FalsebRemoveOnPC=FalsebRemoveOnPS3=FalseBitValue=4[UTMutator_FriendlyFire UTUIDataProvider_Mutator]Cla**Name=UTGame.UTMutator_FriendlyFireGroupNames=FRIENDLYFIREbRemoveOn360=FalsebRemoveOnPC=FalsebRemoveOnPS3=FalseBitValue=8[UTMutator_Handicap UTUIDataProvider_Mutator]Cla**Name=UTGame.UTMutator_HandicapGroupNames=HANDICAPbRemoveOn360=FalsebRemoveOnPC=FalsebRemoveOnPS3=FalseBitValue=16[UTMutator_Instagib UTUIDataProvider_Mutator]Cla**Name=UTGame.UTMutator_InstagibGroupNames=WEAPONMOD|WEAPONRESPAWN|HANDICAP|POWERUPSbRemoveOn360=FalsebRemoveOnPC=FalsebRemoveOnPS3=FalseBitValue=32[UTMutator_LowGrav UTUIDataProvider_Mutator]Cla**Name=UTGame.UTMutator_LowGravGroupNames=JUMPINGbRemoveOn360=FalsebRemoveOnPC=FalsebRemoveOnPS3=FalseBitValue=64[UTMutator_NoPowerups UTUIDataProvider_Mutator]Cla**Name=UTGame.UTMutator_NoPowerupsGroupNames=POWERUPSbRemoveOn360=FalsebRemoveOnPC=FalsebRemoveOnPS3=FalseBitValue=128[UTMutator_NoTranslocator UTUIDataProvider_Mutator]Cla**Name=UTGame.UTMutator_NoTranslocatorGroupNames=TRANSLOCbRemoveOn360=FalsebRemoveOnPC=FalsebRemoveOnPS3=FalseBitValue=256[UTMutator_Slomo UTUIDataProvider_Mutator]Cla**Name=UTGame.UTMutator_SlomoGroupNames=GAMESPEEDbRemoveOn360=FalsebRemoveOnPC=FalsebRemoveOnPS3=FalseBitValue=512[UTMutator_SpeedFreak UTUIDataProvider_Mutator]Cla**Name=UTGame.UTMutator_SpeedFreakGroupNames=GAMESPEED|FIRINGSPEEDbRemoveOn360=FalsebRemoveOnPC=FalsebRemoveOnPS3=FalseBitValue=1024[UTMutator_SuperBerserk UTUIDataProvider_Mutator]Cla**Name=UTGame.UTMutator_SuperBerserkGroupNames=FIRINGSPEEDbRemoveOn360=FalsebRemoveOnPC=FalsebRemoveOnPS3=FalseBitValue=2048[UTMutator_WeaponReplacement UTUIDataProvider_Mutator]Cla**Name=UTGame.UTMutator_WeaponReplacementGroupNames=WEAPONMODUIConfigScene=UI_Scenes_Mutators.Scenes.WeaponReplacementbRemoveOn360=FalsebRemoveOnPC=FalsebRemoveOnPS3=FalseBitValue=4096[UTMutator_WeaponsRespawn UTUIDataProvider_Mutator]Cla**Name=UTGame.UTMutator_WeaponsRespawnGroupNames=WEAPONRESPAWNbRemoveOn360=FalsebRemoveOnPC=FalsebRemoveOnPS3=FalseBitValue=8192[UTMutator_Survival UTUIDataProvider_Mutator]Cla**Name=UTGame.UTMutator_SurvivalGroupNames=UIConfigScene=bRemoveOn360=FalsebRemoveOnPC=FalsebRemoveOnPS3=FalseBitValue=16384[UTMutator_Hero UTUIDataProvider_Mutator]Cla**Name=UTGame.UTMutator_HeroGroupNames=WEAPONMODUIConfigScene=bRemoveOn360=FalsebRemoveOnPC=FalsebRemoveOnPS3=FalseBitValue=32768[GOWSpectator UTUIDataProvider_Mutator>Cla**Name=GOWSpectator.GOWSpectatorFriendlyName=GOWSpectatorDescription=GroupNames=UIConfigScene=bStandaloneOnly=FalseBitValue=0bRemoveOn360=FalsebRemoveOnPC=FalsebRemoveOnPS3=False[UTDeathmatch UTUIDataProvider_GameModeInfo]GameMode=UTGame.UTDeathmatchGameSettingsCla**=UTgameSettingsDMGameSearchCla**=UTGameSearchDMPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.GameTypes.Deathmatch>DefaultMap=DM-DeckPrefixes=DMOptionSet=DMIconImage=UI_HUD.HUD.UI_HUD_BaseDIconU=442IconV=76IconUL=129IconVL=104[UTTeamGame UTUIDataProvider_GameModeInfo]GameMode=UTGame.UTTeamGameGameSettingsCla**=UTGameSettingsTDMGameSearchCla**=UTGameSearchTDMPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.GameTypes.TeamDeathmatch>DefaultMap=DM-Deck;Prefixes=DMOptionSet=TDMIconImage=UI_HUD.HUD.UI_HUD_BaseDIconU=571IconV=76IconUL=149IconVL=105[UTCTFGame_Content UTUIDataProvider_GameModeInfo]GameMode=UTGameContent.UTCTFGame_ContentGameSettingsCla**=UTGameSettingsCTFGameSearchCla**=UTGameSearchCTFPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.GameTypes.CaptureTheFlag>DefaultMap=CTF-StridentPrefixes=CTFOptionSet=CTFIconImage=UI_HUD.HUD.UI_HUD_BaseDIconU=230IconV=76IconUL=104IconVL=113[UTVehicleCTFGame_Content UTUIDataProvider_GameModeInfo]GameMode=UTGameContent.UTVehicleCTFGame_ContentGameSettingsCla**=UTGameSettingsVCTFGameSearchCla**=UTGameSearchVCTFPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.GameTypes.VCTF>DefaultMap=VCTF-CorruptionPrefixes=VCTFOptionSet=VCTFIconImage=UI_HUD.HUD.UI_HUD_BaseDIconU=230IconV=76IconUL=104IconVL=113[UTOnslaughtGame_Content UTUIDataProvider_GameModeInfo]GameMode=UTGameContent.UTOnslaughtGame_ContentGameSettingsCla**=UTGameSettingsWARGameSearchCla**=UTGameSearchWARPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.GameTypes.Warfare>DefaultMap=WAR-OnyxCoastPrefixes=WAROptionSet=WARIconImage=UI_HUD.HUD.UI_HUD_BaseDIconU=720IconV=76IconUL=186IconVL=94[UTDuelGame UTUIDataProvider_GameModeInfo]GameMode=UTGame.UTDuelGameGameSettingsCla**=UTGameSettingsDUELGameSearchCla**=UTGameSearchDUELDefaultMap=PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.GameTypes.Duel>Prefixes=DMOptionSet=DUELIconImage=UI_HUD.HUD.UI_HUD_BaseDIconU=442IconV=76IconUL=129IconVL=104[UTCampaignGame UTUIDataProvider_GameModeInfo]GameMode=CampaignGameGameSettingsCla**=UTGameSettingsCampaignGameSearchCla**=UTGameSearchCampaignbIsCampaign=1[UTGreedGame_Content UTUIDataProvider_GameModeInfo]GameMode=UT3GoldGame.UTGreedGame_ContentGameSearchCla**=UTGameSearchGreedGameSettingsCla**=UTGameSettingsGreedPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art3.GameTypes.Greed>Prefixes=CTF|VCTFOptionSet=Greed[UTBetrayalGame UTUIDataProvider_GameModeInfo]GameMode=UTGame.UTBetrayalGameGameSearchCla**=UTGameSearchBetrayalGameSettingsCla**=UTGameSettingsBetrayalPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art3.GameTypes.Betrayal>Prefixes=DM|TDMOptionSet=Betrayal[UTDeathmatchAllMaps UTUIDataProvider_GameModeInfo>FriendlyName=DM All MapsDescription=Play deathmatch on any map, not just DM maps.GameMode=UTGame.UTDeathmatchGameSettingsCla**=UTgameSettingsDMGameSearchCla**=UTGameSearchDMPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.GameTypes.Deathmatch>DefaultMap=DM-DeckOptionSet=DMIconImage=UI_HUD.HUD.UI_HUD_BaseDIconU=442IconV=76IconUL=129IconVL=104[CTF-Coret UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=CTF-CoretPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-CTF-Coret>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc20>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Coret>[CTF-LostCause UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=CTF-LostCausePreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art3.MapPics.Map-Pic-CTF-LostCause>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc206>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.LostCause>[CTF-Hydrosis UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=CTF-HydrosisPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-CTF-Hydrosis>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc8>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Hydrosis>[CTF-Morbid UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=CTF-MorbidPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art3.MapPics.Map-Pic-CTF-Morbid>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc207>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Morbid>[CTF-Nanoblack UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=CTF-NanoblackPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art3.MapPics.Map-Pic-DM-Nanoblack>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc208>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Nanoblack>[CTF-OmicronDawn UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=CTF-OmicronDawnPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-CTF-DeadPlanet>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc34>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.OmicronDawn>[CTF-Reflection UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=CTF-ReflectionPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-CTF-Reflection>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc3>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Reflection>[CTF-Shaft UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=CTF-ShaftPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art3.MapPics.Map-Pic-CTF-Shaft>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc209>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Shaft>[CTF-Strident UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=CTF-StridentPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-CTF-Strident>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc23>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Strident>[CTF-Vertebrae UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=CTF-VertebraePreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-CTF-Vertebrae>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc39>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Vertebrae>[vCTF-Containment UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=vCTF-ContainmentPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-vCTF-Containment>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc52>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Containment>[vCTF-Corruption UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=vCTF-CorruptionPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-vCTF-Corruption>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc28>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Corruption>[vCTF-Kargo UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=vCTF-KargoPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-vCTF-Kargo>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc7>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Kargo>[vCTF-Necropolis UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=vCTF-NecropolisPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-vCTF-Necropolis>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc38>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Necropolis>[vCTF-Rails UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=vCTF-RailsPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art3.MapPics.Map-Pic-vCTF-Rails>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc161>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Rails>bNoIASplitscreen=true[vCTF-Sandstorm UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=vCTF-SandstormPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-vCTF-Sandstorm>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc35>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Sandstorm>[vCTF-Stranded UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=vCTF-StrandedPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art3.MapPics.Map-Pic-vCTF-Stranded>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc200>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Stranded>[vCTF-Suspense UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=vCTF-SuspensePreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-vCTF-Suspense>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc10>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Suspense>[vCTF-Suspense_Necris UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=vCTF-Suspense_NecrisPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art3.MapPics.Map-Pic-vCTF-SuspenseNecris>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc10>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.SuspenseNecris>[DM-Arsenal UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=DM-ArsenalPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-DM-Arsenal>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc16>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Arsenal>[DM-Biohazard UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=DM-BiohazardPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-DM-Biohazard>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc45>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Biohazard>[DM-CarbonFire UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=DM-CarbonFirePreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-DM-CarbonFire>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc57>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.CarbonFire>[DM-DarkMatch UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=DM-DarkMatchPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art3.MapPics.Map-Pic-WAR-Darkmatch>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc201>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.DarkMatch>[DM-Deck UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=DM-DeckPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-DM-Deck>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc139>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Deck>[DM-Defiance UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=DM-DefiancePreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-DM-Defiance>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc13>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Defiance>[DM-Deimos UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=DM-DeimosPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-DM-Deimos>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc33>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Deimos>[DM-Diesel UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=DM-DieselPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-DM-Diesel>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc107>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Diesel>[DM-Fearless UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=DM-FearlessPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-DM-Fearless>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc42>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Fearless>[DM-Gateway UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=DM-GatewayPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-DM-Gateway>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc24>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Gateway>[DM-HeatRay UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=DM-HeatRayPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-DM-HeatRay>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc17>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.HeatRay>[DM-KBarge UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=DM-KBargePreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art3.MapPics.Map-Pic-DM-KBarge>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc162>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.KBarge>[DM-OceanRelic UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=DM-OceanRelicPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art3.MapPics.Map-Pic-DM-OceanRelic>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc204>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.OceanRelic>[DM-RisingSun UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=DM-RisingSunPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-DM-RisingSun>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc1>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.RisingSun>[DM-Sanctuary UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=DM-SanctuaryPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-DM-Sanctuary>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc36>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Sanctuary>[DM-Sentinel UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=DM-SentinelPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-DM-Sentinel>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc41>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Sentinel>[DM-ShangriLa UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=DM-ShangriLaPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-DM-ShangriLa>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc2>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.ShangriLa>[DM-EdenInc UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=DM-EdenIncPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art3.MapPics.Map-Pic-DM-Stall>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc202>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.EdenInc>[DM-Turbine UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=DM-TurbinePreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art3.MapPics.Map-Pic-DM-Turbine>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc203>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Turbine>[WAR-Avalanche UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=WAR-AvalanchePreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-WAR-Avalanche>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc32>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Avalanche>[WAR-AvalancheTwoFronts UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=WAR-Avalanche?LinkSetup=AltPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-WAR-Avalanche>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc32>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.AvalancheTwoFronts>[WAR-ColdHarbor UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=WAR-ColdHarborPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-WAR-ColdHarbor>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc31>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.ColdHarbor>[WAR-Confrontation UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=WAR-ConfrontationPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art3.MapPics.Map-Pic-WAR-Confrontation>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc205>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Confrontation>[WAR-Downtown UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=WAR-DowntownPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-WAR-Downtown>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc12>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Downtown>[WAR-Downtown_Necris UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=WAR-Downtown_NecrisPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art3.MapPics.Map-Pic-WAR-DowntownNecris>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc160>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.DowntownNecris>[WAR-DowntownTwoFronts UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=WAR-Downtown?LinkSetup=AltPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-WAR-Downtown>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc12>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.DowntownTwoFronts>[WAR-Dusk UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=WAR-DuskPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-WAR-Dusk>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc18>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Dusk>[WAR-DuskFreeMine UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=WAR-Dusk?LinkSetup=AltPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-WAR-Dusk>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc18>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.DuskFreeMine>[WAR-Floodgate UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=WAR-FloodgatePreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-WAR-Floodgate>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc40>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Floodgate>[WAR-Hostile UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=WAR-HostilePreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art3.MapPics.Map-Pic-WAR-Hostile>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc210>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Hostile>[WAR-Islander UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=WAR-IslanderPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-WAR-Islander>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc22>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Islander>[WAR-IslanderNecris UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=WAR-Islander_NecrisPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-WAR-Islander>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc22>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.IslanderNecris>[WAR-MarketDistrict UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=WAR-MarketDistrictPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-WAR-MarketDistrict>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc5>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.MarketDistrict>[WAR-OnyxCoast UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=WAR-OnyxCoastPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-WAR-OnyxCoast>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc30>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.OnyxCoast>[WAR-PowerSurge UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=WAR-PowerSurgePreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-WAR-PowerSurge>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc19>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.PowerSurge>[WAR-Serenity UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=WAR-SerenityPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-WAR-Serenity>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc11>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Serenity>[WAR-SerenityNecris UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=WAR-Serenity_NecrisPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-WAR-Serenity>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc11>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.SerenityNecris>[WAR-Sinkhole UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=WAR-SinkholePreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-WAR-Sinkhole>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc4>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Sinkhole>[WAR-TankCrossing UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=WAR-TankCrossingPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-WAR-TankCrossing>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc6>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.TankCrossing>[WAR-Torlan UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=WAR-TorlanPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-WAR-Torlan>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc9>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.Torlan>[WAR-TorlanCla**ic UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=WAR-Torlan?LinkSetup=cla**icPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-WAR-Torlan>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc9>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.TorlanCla**ic>[WAR-TorlanDoublePrime UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=WAR-Torlan?LinkSetup=TwoFrontsPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-WAR-Torlan>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc9>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.TorlanDoublePrime>[WAR-TorlanNecris UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=WAR-Torlan_NecrisPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-WAR-Torlan>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc9>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.TorlanNecris>[WAR-TorlanShort UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]MapName=WAR-Torlan?LinkSetup=shortPreviewImageMarkup=<Images:UI_FrontEnd_Art.MapPics.Map-Pic-WAR-Torlan>Description=<Strings:UTGAMEUI.CampaignBriefing.BriefDesc9>FriendlyName=<Strings:UTGameUI.FriendlyMapNames.TorlanShort>[ChangeTeam UTUIDataProvider_MidGameMenu]FriendlyName=Change TeamsDescription=Change to a new team.[Reconnect UTUIDataProvider_MidGameMenu]FriendlyName=ReconnectDescription=Reconnect to the last server.[ExitGame UTUIDataProvider_MidGameMenu]FriendlyName=Exit MatchDescription=Exit and return to the main menu.[UTGame.UTUIDataStore_Options]ElementProviderTypes=(ProviderTag="OptionSets",ProviderCla**Name="UTGame.UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption")[SplitScreen_Common UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=CommonDataStoreMarkup=<UTStringList:Splitscreen>bRemoveOnPC=1;bRemoveOn360=1[BotSkill_Common UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=CommonDataStoreMarkup=<UTGameSettings:BotSkill>bReadOnlyCombo=1[BotCombatants_Common UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=CommonDataStoreMarkup=<UTStringList:BotCombatants>[BotCombatantsRatio_Common UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=CommonDataStoreMarkup=<UTStringList:BotCombatantsRatio>[NumBots_Common UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=CommonDataStoreMarkup=<UTGameSettings:NumBots>OptionType=UTOT_SliderRangeData=(MinValue=0.0,MaxValue=16.0,bIntRange=1,NudgeValue=1.0,CurrentValue=4.0)[GoalScore_Common UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=CommonDataStoreMarkup=<UTGameSettings:GoalScore>bEditableCombo=1bNumericCombo=1[TimeLimit_Common UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=CommonDataStoreMarkup=<UTGameSettings:TimeLimit>bEditableCombo=1bNumericCombo=1[BotTeam_Common UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=CommonDataStoreMarkup=<UTStringList:BotTeams>;OptionSet=Common;DataStoreMarkup=<UTStringList:RecordDemo>;bRemoveOn360=1;OptionType=UTOT_CollectionCheckBox[SplitScreen_DM UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=DMOptionSet=TDMOptionSet=CTFOptionSet=VCTFOptionSet=WAROptionSet=GreedOptionSet=BetrayalDataStoreMarkup=<UTStringList:Splitscreen>bOfflineOnly=1bRemoveOnPC=1;bRemoveOn360=1bRemoveOnPS3=1[BotSkill_DM UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=DMOptionSet=TDMOptionSet=CTFOptionSet=VCTFOptionSet=WAROptionSet=GreedOptionSet=BetrayalDataStoreMarkup=<UTGameSettings:BotSkill>[BotSkill_DUEL UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=DUELDataStoreMarkup=<UTGameSettings:BotSkill>bOfflineOnly=1[BotCombatants_DM UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=DMOptionSet=BetrayalDataStoreMarkup=<UTStringList:BotCombatants>bNotRanked=1bOnlineOnly=1[BotCombatantsRatio_TDM UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=TDMOptionSet=CTFOptionSet=VCTFOptionSet=WAROptionSet=GreedDataStoreMarkup=<UTStringList:BotCombatantsRatio>bNotRanked=1bOnlineOnly=1[NumBots_DM UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=DMOptionSet=TDMOptionSet=CTFOptionSet=VCTFOptionSet=WAROptionSet=GreedOptionSet=BetrayalDataStoreMarkup=<UTGameSettings:NumBotsIA>OptionType=UTOT_SliderRangeData=(MinValue=1.0,MaxValue=16.0,bIntRange=1,NudgeValue=1.0,CurrentValue=6.0)bNotRanked=1bOfflineOnly=1;+OptionSet=WAR;DataStoreMarkup=<UTGameSettings:VsBots>;bOnlineOnly=1;bNotRanked=1[GoalScore_DM UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=DMOptionSet=TDMOptionSet=CTFOptionSet=VCTFOptionSet=WAROptionSet=DUELOptionSet=GreedOptionSet=BetrayalDataStoreMarkup=<UTGameSettings:GoalScore>bEditableCombo=1bNumericCombo=1[TimeLimit_DM UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=DMOptionSet=TDMOptionSet=CTFOptionSet=VCTFOptionSet=WAROptionSet=DUELOptionSet=GreedOptionSet=BetrayalDataStoreMarkup=<UTGameSettings:TimeLimit>bEditableCombo=1bNumericCombo=1[BotTeam_DM UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=TDMOptionSet=CTFOptionSet=VCTFOptionSet=WAROptionSet=GreedOptionSet=BetrayalDataStoreMarkup=<UTStringList:BotTeams>[ForceRespawn_DM UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=DMOptionSet=TDMOptionSet=CTFOptionSet=VCTFOptionSet=WAROptionSet=GreedOptionSet=BetrayalDataStoreMarkup=<UTGameSettings:ForceRespawn>OptionType=UTOT_CollectionCheckBox[RecordDemo_DM UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=DMOptionSet=TDMOptionSet=CTFOptionSet=VCTFOptionSet=WAROptionSet=DUELOptionSet=GreedOptionSet=BetrayalDataStoreMarkup=<UTStringList:RecordDemo>bRemoveOn360=1bRemoveOnPS3=1OptionType=UTOT_CollectionCheckBox;OptionSet=Audio;DataStoreMarkup=<UTStringList:AudioDevices>;bRemoveOn360=1;bRemoveOnPS3=1[HardwareOpenAL UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=AudioDataStoreMarkup=<UTStringList:AudioDevices>bRemoveOn360=1bRemoveOnPS3=1OptionType=UTOT_CollectionCheckBox[SFXVolume UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=AudioOptionSet=MidGameMenuDataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.SFXVolume>OptionType=UTOT_SliderRangeData=(MinValue=0.0,MaxValue=10.0,bIntRange=1,NudgeValue=1.0,CurrentValue=5.0)[MusicVolume UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=AudioOptionSet=MidGameMenuDataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.MusicVolume>OptionType=UTOT_SliderRangeData=(MinValue=0.0,MaxValue=10.0,bIntRange=1,NudgeValue=1.0,CurrentValue=5.0)[VoiceVolume UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=AudioOptionSet=MidGameMenuDataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.VoiceVolume>OptionType=UTOT_SliderRangeData=(MinValue=0.0,MaxValue=10.0,bIntRange=1,NudgeValue=1.0,CurrentValue=5.0)[AmbianceVolume UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=AudioOptionSet=MidGameMenuDataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.AmbianceVolume>OptionType=UTOT_SliderRangeData=(MinValue=0.0,MaxValue=10.0,bIntRange=1,NudgeValue=1.0,CurrentValue=5.0)[AnnouncerVolume UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=AudioOptionSet=MidGameMenuDataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.AnnouncerVolume>OptionType=UTOT_SliderRangeData=(MinValue=0.0,MaxValue=10.0,bIntRange=1,NudgeValue=1.0,CurrentValue=5.0)[AnnounceSetting UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=AudioDataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.AnnounceSetting>[AutoTaunt UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=AudioDataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.AutoTaunt>OptionType=UTOT_CollectionCheckBox;OptionSet=Audio;DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.MessageBeep>;bRemoveOn360=1;bRemoveOnPS3=1;OptionType=UTOT_CollectionCheckBox[MuteVoice UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=AudioDataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.MuteVoice>OptionType=UTOT_CollectionCheckBoxbRemoveOn360=1bRemoveOnPS3=0;OptionSet=Audio;DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.SpeechRecognition>;OptionType=UTOT_CollectionCheckBox;bRemoveOnPS3=1[TextToSpeechMode UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=AudioDataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.TextToSpeechMode>bRemoveOn360=1bRemoveOnPS3=1[ControllerVibration UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=InputDataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.ControllerVibration>bRemoveOnPS3=1bRemoveOnPC=1[InvertY UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=InputOptionSet=MidGameMenuDataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.InvertY>OptionType=UTOT_CollectionCheckBox;OptionSet=Input;DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.DodgingEnabled>;OptionType=UTOT_CollectionCheckBox[AutoAim UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=InputDataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.AutoAim>bRemoveOnPS3=1bRemoveOn360=1OptionType=UTOT_CollectionCheckBox[ControllerSensitivityMultiplier UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=InputOptionSet=MidGameMenuDataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.ControllerSensitivityMultiplier>OptionType=UTOT_SliderRangeData=(MinValue=5,MaxValue=20,bIntRange=1,NudgeValue=1,CurrentValue=10)bRemoveOnPC=1[TurningAccelerationFactor UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=InputOptionSet=MidGameMenuDataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.TurningAccelerationFactor>OptionType=UTOT_SliderRangeData=(MinValue=1.0,MaxValue=10.0,bIntRange=1,NudgeValue=1.0,CurrentValue=5.0)bRemoveOnPC=1[MouseSmoothing UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=InputOptionSet=MidGameMenuDataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.MouseSmoothing>bRemoveOn360=1OptionType=UTOT_CollectionCheckBoxbKeyboardOrMouseOption=1[MouseSensitivityGame UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=InputOptionSet=MidGameMenuDataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.MouseSensitivityGame>OptionType=UTOT_SliderRangeData=(MinValue=1.0,MaxValue=20.0,bIntRange=1,NudgeValue=1.0,CurrentValue=5.0)bRemoveOn360=1bKeyboardOrMouseOption=1;OptionSet=Input;DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.DodgeDoubleClickTime>;OptionType=UTOT_Slider;RangeData=(MinValue=20,MaxValue=60,bIntRange=1,NudgeValue=5,CurrentValue=25);bRemoveOn360=1;bRemoveOnPS3=1[AutoCenterPitch UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=InputDataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.AutoCenterPitch>bRemoveOnPC=1[AutoCenterVehiclePitch UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=InputDataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.AutoCenterVehiclePitch>bRemoveOnPC=1[TiltSensing UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=InputDataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.TiltSensing>bRemoveOnPC=1bRemoveOn360=1[VehicleControls UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=InputOptionSet=MidGameMenuDataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.VehicleControls>bRemoveOnPC=1[ScreenResolution UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=VideoDataStoreMarkup=<UTStringList:ScreenResolution>bRemoveOn360=1bRemoveOnPS3=1[FullScreen UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=VideoDataStoreMarkup=<UTStringList:FullScreen>bRemoveOn360=1bRemoveOnPS3=1[Brightness UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=VideoOptionSet=MidGameMenuDataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.Gamma>OptionType=UTOT_SliderRangeData=(MinValue=1,MaxValue=10,bIntRange=1,NudgeValue=1.0,CurrentValue=6.0)[PostProcess UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=VideoDataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.PostProcessPreset>[GoreLevel UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=VideoDataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.GoreLevel>OptionType=UTOT_CollectionCheckBox[Subtitles UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=VideoDataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.Subtitles>OptionType=UTOT_CollectionCheckBox;OptionSet=Video;DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.DefaultFOV>;OptionType=UTOT_Slider;RangeData=(MinValue=80.0,MaxValue=120.0,bIntRange=1,NudgeValue=2.0,CurrentValue=90.0); OptionSet=Video; DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.ViewBob>; OptionType=UTOT_CollectionCheckBox[EnableHardwarePhysics UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=VideoDataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.EnableHardwarePhysics>bRemoveOn360=1bRemoveOnPS3=1OptionType=UTOT_CollectionCheckBox[ScreenPercentage UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=AdvancedVideoDataStoreMarkup=<Registry:ScreenPercentage>OptionType=UTOT_SliderRangeData=(MinValue=50,MaxValue=100,bIntRange=1,NudgeValue=2,CurrentValue=100)bRemoveOn360=1bRemoveOnPS3=1[TextureDetail UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=AdvancedVideoDataStoreMarkup=<Registry:TextureDetail>OptionType=UTOT_SliderRangeData=(MinValue=1,MaxValue=5,bIntRange=1,NudgeValue=1,CurrentValue=1)bRemoveOn360=1bRemoveOnPS3=1[WorldDetail UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=AdvancedVideoDataStoreMarkup=<Registry:WorldDetail>OptionType=UTOT_SliderRangeData=(MinValue=1,MaxValue=5,bIntRange=1,NudgeValue=1,CurrentValue=1)bRemoveOn360=1bRemoveOnPS3=1;OptionSet=AdvancedVideo;DataStoreMarkup=<Registry:PostProcessQuality>;OptionType=UTOT_Slider;RangeData=(MinValue=0,MaxValue=2,bIntRange=1,NudgeValue=1,CurrentValue=1);bRemoveOn360=1;bRemoveOnPS3=1;;RangeData=(MinValue=0,MaxValue=2,bIntRange=1,NudgeValue=1,CurrentValue=1)[VSyncValue UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=AdvancedVideoDataStoreMarkup=<Registry:VSyncValue>OptionType=UTOT_CheckboxbRemoveOn360=1bRemoveOnPS3=1[Alias UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=NetworkDataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.Alias>OptionType=UTOT_EditBoxEditboxMaxLength=20bRemoveOnPS3=1bRemoveOn360=1[ClanTag UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=NetworkDataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.ClanTag>OptionType=UTOT_EditBoxEditboxMaxLength=10bRemoveOnPS3=1bRemoveOn360=1[NetworkConnection UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=NetworkDataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.NetworkConnection>bRemoveOnPS3=1bRemoveOn360=1[DynamicNetspeed UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=NetworkDataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.DynamicNetspeed>OptionType=UTOT_CollectionCheckBoxbRemoveOnPS3=1bRemoveOn360=1[AllowCustomCharacters UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=NetworkDataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.AllowCustomCharacters>OptionType=UTOT_CollectionCheckBoxbRemoveOn360=1[CrosshairType UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=WeaponsDataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.CrosshairType>[WeaponSwitchOnPickup UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=WeaponsDataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.WeaponSwitchOnPickup>OptionType=UTOT_CollectionCheckBox[WeaponHand UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=WeaponsDataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.WeaponHand>[SmallWeapons UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=WeaponsDataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.SmallWeapons>OptionType=UTOT_CollectionCheckBox[DisplayWeaponBar UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=WeaponsDataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.DisplayWeaponBar>OptionType=UTOT_CollectionCheckBoxbRemoveOn360=1bRemoveOnPS3=1[ShowOnlyAvailableWeapons UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=WeaponsDataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.ShowOnlyAvailableWeapons>bRemoveOn360=1bRemoveOnPS3=1OptionType=UTOT_CollectionCheckBox[RotateMap UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=HUDDataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.RotateMap>OptionType=UTOT_CollectionCheckBox[ShowMap UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=HUDDataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.ShowMap>OptionType=UTOT_CollectionCheckBox[ShowClock UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=HUDDataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.ShowClock>OptionType=UTOT_CollectionCheckBox[ShowScoring UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=HUDDataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.ShowScoring>OptionType=UTOT_CollectionCheckBox[ShowLeaderboard UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=HUDDataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.ShowLeaderboard>OptionType=UTOT_CollectionCheckBox[ShowVehicleArmorCount UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=HUDDataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.ShowVehicleArmorCount>OptionType=UTOT_CollectionCheckBoxbRemoveOnPS3=1bRemoveOn360=1[ServerType UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=ServerDataStoreMarkup=<UTStringList:ServerType>bRemoveOn360=1[ServerType360 UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=ServerDataStoreMarkup=<UTStringList:ServerType360>bRemoveOnPC=1bRemoveOnPS3=1[DedicatedServer UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=ServerDataStoreMarkup=<UTStringList:DedicatedServer>OptionType=UTOT_CollectionCheckBoxbRemoveOnPS3=1[DedicatedServerPS3 UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=ServerDataStoreMarkup=<UTStringList:DedicatedServer>OptionType=UTOT_CollectionCheckBoxbRemoveOn360=1bRemoveOnPS3=0bRemoveOnPC=1[MaxPlayers_PC UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=ServerDataStoreMarkup=<UTGameSettings:MaxPlayers>OptionType=UTOT_SliderRangeData=(MinValue=2,MaxValue=24,bIntRange=1,NudgeValue=1,CurrentValue=24)bRemoveOn360=1bRemoveOnPS3=1[MaxPlayers_Console UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=ServerDataStoreMarkup=<UTGameSettings:MaxPlayers>OptionType=UTOT_SliderRangeData=(MinValue=2,MaxValue=16,bIntRange=1,NudgeValue=1,CurrentValue=16)bRemoveOnPC=1[MinNumPlayers_PC UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=ServerDataStoreMarkup=<UTGameSettings:MinNetPlayers>OptionType=UTOT_SliderRangeData=(MinValue=0,MaxValue=24,bIntRange=1,NudgeValue=1,CurrentValue=24)bRemoveOn360=1bRemoveOnPS3=1[MinNumPlayers_Console UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=ServerDataStoreMarkup=<UTGameSettings:MinNetPlayers>OptionType=UTOT_SliderRangeData=(MinValue=0,MaxValue=16,bIntRange=1,NudgeValue=1,CurrentValue=16)bRemoveOnPC=1[PrivateSlots UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=ServerDataStoreMarkup=<UTGameSettings:NumPrivateConnections>OptionType=UTOT_SliderRangeData=(MinValue=0,MaxValue=23,bIntRange=1,NudgeValue=1,CurrentValue=0)bRemoveOnPS3=1[AllowKeyboard UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=ServerDataStoreMarkup=<UTGameSettings:AllowKeyboard>OptionType=UTOT_CollectionCheckBoxbRemoveOnPC=truebRemoveOn360=true[ServerDescription UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=ServerDataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.ServerDescription>OptionType=UTOT_EditBoxEditboxMaxLength=32bRemoveOn360=true[ServerMOTD UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=ServerDataStoreMarkup=<Registry:ServerMOTD>OptionType=UTOT_EditBoxEditboxMaxLength=512bRemoveOn360=truebRemoveOnPS3=1[ServerPa**word UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=ServerDataStoreMarkup=<Registry:ServerPa**word>OptionType=UTOT_EditBoxEditboxMaxLength=16bRemoveOn360=true;OptionSet=Client;DataStoreMarkup=<UTStringList:Splitscreen>;bRemoveOnPC=1;bRemoveOn360=1[MatchType UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=ClientOptionSet=QuickMatchDataStoreMarkup=<UTStringList:MatchType>bRemoveOn360=1[MatchType360 UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=ClientOptionSet=QuickMatchDataStoreMarkup=<UTStringList:MatchType360>bRemoveOnPC=1bRemoveOnPS3=1[GameMode_Client UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=ClientOptionSet=QuickMatchDataStoreMarkup=<UTMenuItems:GameModeFilter>[PureServer_Client UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=ClientOptionSet=QuickMatchDataStoreMarkup=<UTGameSearch:DesiredSettings.PureServer>OptionType=UTOT_ComboReadOnly[FullServer_Client UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=ClientDataStoreMarkup=<UTGameSearch:DesiredSettings.ShowFullServers>OptionType=UTOT_CollectionCheckBoxbRemoveOn360=true[EmptyServer_Client UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=ClientDataStoreMarkup=<UTGameSearch:DesiredSettings.ShowEmptyServers>OptionType=UTOT_CollectionCheckBoxbRemoveOn360=truebRemoveOnPS3=true[LockedServer_Client UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=ClientDataStoreMarkup=<UTGameSearch:DesiredSettings.LockedServer>OptionType=UTOT_CollectionCheckBoxbRemoveOn360=true[AllowKeyboard_Client UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=ClientOptionSet=QuickMatchDataStoreMarkup=<UTGameSearch:DesiredSettings.AllowKeyboard>OptionType=UTOT_ComboReadOnlybRemoveOnPC=truebRemoveOn360=true[StickConfiguration_PresetsPS3 UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=PresetsPS3DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.GamepadBinding_AnalogStickPreset>[ButtonPreset_PresetsPS3 UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=PresetsPS3DataStoreMarkup=<UTStringList:PS3ButtonPresets>[StickConfiguration_KeysPS3 UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=KeysPS3DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.GamepadBinding_AnalogStickPreset>[X_KeysPS3 UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=KeysPS3DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.GamepadBinding_ButtonA>[Circle_KeysPS3 UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=KeysPS3DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.GamepadBinding_ButtonB>[Square_KeysPS3 UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=KeysPS3DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.GamepadBinding_ButtonX>[Triangle_KeysPS3 UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=KeysPS3DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.GamepadBinding_ButtonY>[R1_KeysPS3 UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=KeysPS3DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.GamepadBinding_RightBumper>[R2_KeysPS3 UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=KeysPS3DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.GamepadBinding_RightTrigger>[R3_KeysPS3 UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=KeysPS3DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.GamepadBinding_RightThumbstickPressed>[L1_KeysPS3 UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=KeysPS3DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.GamepadBinding_LeftBumper>[L2_KeysPS3 UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=KeysPS3DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.GamepadBinding_LeftTrigger>[L3_KeysPS3 UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=KeysPS3DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.GamepadBinding_LeftThumbstickPressed>[DPadUp_KeysPS3 UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=KeysPS3DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.GamepadBinding_DPadUp>[DPadDown_KeysPS3 UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=KeysPS3DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.GamepadBinding_DPadDown>[DPadLeft_KeysPS3 UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=KeysPS3DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.GamepadBinding_DPadLeft>[DPadRight_KeysPS3 UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=KeysPS3DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:ProfileData.GamepadBinding_DPadRight>[MatchType_CampaignOptions UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=CampaignOptionsDataStoreMarkup=<UTStringList:MatchTypeCampaign>[Difficulty_CampaignOptions UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]OptionSet=CampaignOptionsDataStoreMarkup=<UTStringList:Difficulty>[IniVersion]0=1246561578.0000001=1246561578.000000
u cut & paste or did u actually type it out
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2009 at 9:10pm
Man im a sad dude but i aint that sad. Its the script that allows you to perform all the actions in the game. The really clever but slightly sad peep create their own code (mods, mutators) and cheap and not quite that sad peeps like me copy and paste it into the orginal script and enjoy the end product (if it works that is).
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2009 at 1:43am
UTGame.UTConsolePlayerController]

bAutoSwitchPlayers=false

just wonderin what does that mean
GoDead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote GoDead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2009 at 3:24am
You play with your weapon left-handed Phant? That's cool :) I do too when my weapon isn't hidden.

Only 366 days til yesterday!
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2009 at 6:46am
Originally posted by FoeBia

UTGame.UTConsolePlayerController]

bAutoSwitchPlayers=false

just wonderin what does that mean

I can only guess but the first one appears to refer to the physical controller NOT the software console where you can drop your own instructions in. But as you know UT3 allows for kbm essentially so my guess is, as the game code is universal - for all platforms, its simply stating parameters for console players controllers.
Yea I looked at that DemoRecSpectator command too. Again a guess but as  2 people can spectate a game  then this must be the code to allow you to do so. Also it might allow for you to view the action when youve joined without becoming active. The guys that create mutators/mods essentailly change the original game code - hence the name. Theyre not generating lengthy scripts by hand - at least thats my take on it.
There are people in this community who know far more than i do and they're doing some amazing stuff which maps, servers, software etc they should be commended imo.  Hopefully they can shed some light on this. I'm just bungling along scratching my b4lls and trying hard to come up with something useful (and to satisfy my own curiosity of course). When I'm stuck its to them I turn.

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2009 at 10:44am
Originally posted by GoDead

You play with your weapon left-handed Phant? That's cool :) I do too when my weapon isn't hidden.
yessir.
yeah trinity thats very interesting
 Post Reply Post Reply