Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

west coast dedis

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: west coast dedis
    Posted: 18 Jul 2009 at 3:46am
Originally posted by Pinnacle

We get no love on the West Coast. And we don't b**** about the lag either.

Psh I b**** about it all the time.
There is only one server in this game that works good for me and its in Deathmatch.  Every other server sucks major a**hole.  I'm sick of playing people with 30 -80 pings when mine is 120-160.  Nerd33 found a hosting company that hosts in California someone should think about getting the info from him.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2009 at 9:28am
boogie speaks the truth.
sickboogiemurder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2009 at 10:14am
http://artofwarcentral.com/
there is the link to the website check it out seriously
they even have a phone number
866-LOW-PING
no joke
cheapest prices i've seen yet
plus a $25 credit for each refferal
pretty sweet
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2009 at 10:25am
pshh b**** b**** b**** i play on EU host and i dont b**** about lag (for the most part unless its unbearable) i ping about 160-210 on woprs server and you dont see me b**** about it  sure i would play on west cast deds if they were available just cause my shots might not come out .1-.2 of  sec like i wanted doesnt mean anything just means i have to get better/used to it so beat ur a**
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2009 at 10:31am
Cool they have some sweet locations there, such as Amsterdam, and actual New York. Are they 80 tick?
Edit: Are they PC hosted or actual Ps3 server?
If they're Ps3 hosted that means all mods and mutators shouldwork.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2009 at 10:39am

I'm pretty sure they are pc hosted servers and they said they support ALL mods.  If i ever rent a server again its gonig to be from them.

crow shut up
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2009 at 10:43am
They can't support all mods as a lot don't work unless they're edited :)
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2009 at 10:45am
lol u just up jake ur the one cryin over ping
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2009 at 10:47am

Well I'm just telling you what it says.

"We install all mods...We install any mod upon request."
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2009 at 10:51am
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

Psh...when you played thats all i ever heard out of your mouth
LAG LAG LAG
*b*tch slap*
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2009 at 11:00am
Originally posted by sickboogiemurder

Psh...when you played thats all i ever heard out of your mouth
LAG LAG LAG
*b*tch slap*
lmao u wouldnt ever play against me cause of lag issues the only time ude play would be in woprs room *b**** slap knock out*
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2009 at 11:00am

Yeah I saw. I should get someone to get the free 3 day trial for the NY one to see how it pings.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2009 at 11:07am

lmao u wouldnt ever play against me cause of lag issues the only time ude play would be in woprs room *b**** slap knock out*

I'm not denying that
I don't like playing a lot of people because of lag
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2009 at 11:09am
Originally posted by Drokun

Yeah I saw. I should get someone to get the free 3 day trial for the NY one to see how it pings.

LMAO isnt this a thread about WEST coast dedicated servers?
Aren't there enough east coast servers already?

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2009 at 11:12am
Isn't NY more eastcaost than Atlanta? So perhaps it'd be worth it for me to swap :)
And yeah their servers are PC hosted.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2009 at 12:38pm
westcoastbesthost

I don't like playin on east servers either. unless it someone from the west like remy. otherwise I could hear I'm better than u blah blah.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2009 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by FoeBia

westcoastbesthost

I don't like playin on east servers either. unless it someone from the west like remy. otherwise I could hear I'm better than u blah blah.
bull**** the few times ive beat u or when it went into overtime ive nvr said that lol
nerd3 View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote nerd3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 2:12am
I'm using artofwarcentral.com to host Nerd's West Coast.  It's on a PC server in San Jose, CA, about 40 miles away from me and I see pings that range from the high 20s to the 60s. They charge $2 a slot.

They had a lot of problems trying to get the server to work when I first got it.  It turns out that their standard admin control panel does not work with the PS3 UT3 server, it just causes it to repeatedly crash. They've got it set up with an alternative control panel which seems to work fine.  The biggest problem I've had is getting it restarted if the server goes down.  It isn't restarting automatically, which I think is because of the non-standard control panel, so you need to open a ticket to get it restarted. The response time has been anywhere from 15 minutes to overnight.  One of their tech guys told me exactly what they need to do in order to restart it so I've been including that in the problem ticket and that has made things much smoother. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12