FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

anger problems

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: anger problems
    Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

What do you mean Drunken?

yea what was wrong with it Broken?
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by Ether404

Originally posted by BAIN

Pinnacle, Crow, Zodiacx, Potorikan, Two Fase, TX2K7, JPINATOR, Shinobi, Yingyangin, Trainwreck, Necro, Ether Bunny, DoD, Qwest, Migz, Envy (all seven of them), Aceoblivion, Cokkenballs, Danjel, Aqua, Lunchy, Bumrush, Ipwn, Shewulph, Qwest, ThatsMatt, Apollo Warrior, Butters, OneManOneArmy, UrLord, Strider, Phantaci, all of AK-47 (too many to list), Cbizzy, Wopr, Droken, Helscream, GoDead, Increment, Mommyrox, Fluffy, Equalizer, Explorer, Stilletoz and everyone else but me!!!!!!!!!

Ether Bunny?!?!?!?!?!?  guys come ON!!!! 

I'm going to shoot you Bain and become the best warfare player ever....

LMAO..I'm so glad it caught on lol
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 9:36pm
would'nt it be easier to just copy and paste the member list on here?  
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by RTO_XxPUNISHERxX

no im fine n chill with the game. im seeking help at the moment with my anger.... it just those ppl that get joy out of pising ppl off...

Good for you. That makes you part of the amazing .0001% of people who get anger issues addressed. Much respect.
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by NecroBeestiality

no im fine n chill with the game. im seeking help at the moment with my anger.... it just those ppl that get joy out of pising ppl off...

Good for you. That makes you part of the amazing .0001% of people who get anger issues addressed. Much respect.
he's talkin about me hahaha
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

dude that's not true.. you don't talk to piss people off.  people just get pissed that you talk.  there is a dif.  plus they don't accept the genius that is rev crow.  I've accepted you and built a shrine to you. I pray to you every chance I get.  RevCrow bless us all.. everyone.

:P
ud1en0w View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote ud1en0w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 11:35pm

Pinnacle, Crow, Zodiacx, Potorikan, Two Fase, TX2K7, JPINATOR, Shinobi, Yingyangin, Trainwreck, Necro, Ether Bunny, DoD, Qwest, Migz, Envy (all seven of them), Aceoblivion, Cokkenballs, Danjel, Aqua, Lunchy, Bumrush, Ipwn, Shewulph, Qwest, ThatsMatt, Apollo Warrior, Butters, OneManOneArmy, UrLord, Strider, Phantaci, all of AK-47 (too many to list), Cbizzy, Wopr, Droken, Helscream, GoDead, Increment, Mommyrox, Fluffy, Equalizer, Explorer, Stilletoz and everyone else but me!!!!!!!!!

Wtf man that is some B.S i don't see my F N name on there im going to kick ur A$$. lmfao jkLOL

You're not a shepherd youre just a sheep
A combined effort of everyone you meet
Youre all flesh with no bone
Feed them to the sharks
& throw them to the wolves

NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

no.....the kind of anger issues I am talking about aren't something you can see on a website. i mean real life anger issues that damage real world relationships or cause legal problems. or anger issues that have the potential to.
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 1:58am
is it the kind of anger that makes young kids put kitties in the microwave or the kind of anger that fuels those vaginal mutilation crimes in africa?  cuz those are def two dif types me thinks
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 2:17am
Originally posted by Potorikan

is it the kind of anger that makes young kids put kitties in the microwave or the kind of anger that fuels those vaginal mutilation crimes in africa?  cuz those are def two dif types me thinks
This type of language is heavily frowned upon on this forum. Consider this your first warning.
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 2:34am

Originally posted by Potorikan

This type of language is heavily frowned upon on this forum. Consider this your first warning.

GASP!  it's like Cain and Abel.  Et tu Bain?  I can stand anyone but you frowning upon me.. it feels like a burning sensation when one urinates.  or so I hear.. ahem.
medic573 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Rescue One

Post Options Post Options   Quote medic573 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2009 at 7:39pm
A little penicillin will take care of that burning.........unless its a renal problem.............You just have too much stress in your life.............you need to be happy and calm like meConfused
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2009 at 8:05pm
WTF BAIN I DON'T HAVE AN ANGER PROBLEM!!!!! ............lol
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2009 at 8:35pm

Fair enough
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2009 at 1:13am
Originally posted by OneMan1Army

Fair enough

he wasn't bein serious OneMan
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2009 at 1:30am
i call people f4g0ts when i die.
unless i got owned hard, then i'll be like wow he owned me and lol
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2009 at 2:08am
this guy named "kauntusion"sp???
everytime he gets on his bored and gets shot by a pistol and falls, hes like....
"WHAT THE FUC.K???? no fu.in way he just did that"
gets back on bored only to be knoked off again and says 1 more time."WHAT THE FUC.K???? no fu.in way he just did that"..always makes me laugh....good player thoWink
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2009 at 3:18am
Originally posted by x_puertoRICAN_x

everytime he gets on his bored and gets shot by a pistol and falls, hes like....
gets back on bored only to be knoked off again and says 1 more time."WHAT THE FUC.K???? no fu.in way he just did that"..always makes me laugh....good player thoWink

LOL!!!!! ye khantusion3 is hilarious. good player to have tho , but when he gets killed u hear it through the mic real f***in loud XD

Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2009 at 4:43am
Envy, Derk_Diggler, QuickRC, Striderfx, Myself and A****BUBLEXD are the main ones IMO. But there are a few others who think they are relaxed but get angry, I won't embarra** them tho :)
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2009 at 11:58am
Originally posted by yingyangin

Originally posted by x_puertoRICAN_x

LOL!!!!! ye khantusion3 is hilarious. good player to have tho , but when he gets killed u hear it through the mic real f***in loud XD

Nobody makes me laugh harer than Khan!
i
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12