FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Adults in the US

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Adults in the US
    Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 12:33am
Apparently there has been some confusion on the forums about the age in which people go from being minors to being adults. When can I buy cigarettes? When can I vote? If these are questions you ask yourself, I will post a link below. It is a helpful resource to answer the confusing and complex concepts regarding becoming an adult. It is important to know both your rights and your obligations as an adult. I can be pm'd for anyone who still has questions after the article.

Here is the link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adult
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 12:34am

I'm speechless!!!!!! LOL.

YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 12:36am
holy f*** u camping bastard u actually made me laugh, congrats.

NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 12:44am
Originally posted by yingyangin

holy f*** u camping bastard u actually made me laugh, congrats.

Camping bastard......new to FPS and not comfortable with flag running.........tomAYto tomAHto. Hopefully that's a step toward reconciliation. You can't stay mad at me forever for having the game of my life against you.

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 12:52am

im not mad at all, there are reason why i get pissed , now u can believe me or not but all i said was " that f***ing eradicator" i never even mentioned a players name i just hate that vehicle. and you chime in with baby sounds, so therefore i switched teams, called u a b**** cuz u wont duel and left. not mad just telling u that u were the one who talked **** first. its reasonable to get mad when i never brought up ure name, and oh ya i dont hold grudges i could really give a f*** about it now

PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 1:55am
Originally posted by yingyangin

im not mad at all, there are reason why i get pissed , now u can believe me or not but all i said was " that f***ing eradicator" i never even mentioned a players name i just hate that vehicle. and you chime in with baby sounds, so therefore i switched teams, called u a b**** cuz u wont duel and left. not mad just telling u that u were the one who talked **** first. its reasonable to get mad when i never brought up ure name, and oh ya i dont hold grudges i could really give a f*** about it now

well so long as he's apologetic about it that's all that counts lol :P
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 1:57am
does this mean I have to act like an adult because im 38 Necro?  I feel that's a bit unfair.. I still have an inner child.  :(
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 1:53pm
Well if you read the wiki post, it addresses that. The legal age of being an adult here is 18 but there are also the states biological adulthood (puberty), social adulthood, and emotional adulthood. If your a child emotionally, that's totally fine. I am just going to have to clone my self so someone is around to flame your childlike posts 24/7/365. I wish there was an emoticon of a slightly retarted smiley with flames melting it.

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by NecroBeestiality

Well if you read the wiki post, it addresses that. The legal age of being an adult here is 18 but there are also the states biological adulthood (puberty), social adulthood, and emotional adulthood. If your a child emotionally, that's totally fine. I am just going to have to clone my self so someone is around to flame your childlike posts 24/7/365. I wish there was an emoticon of a slightly retarted smiley with flames melting it.

no u don't undertstand.. I have an inner child.  I'm pregnant and I don't know who the father is lol.  I got ur post I'm just winding you up bud.  keep up the good work fighting against injustice where it lingers in these threads.  u are my champion my friend.  and you'll keep on fighting till the end. 
LiL_killa View Drop Down
Noob
Noob
Singing Butters

Post Options Post Options   Quote LiL_killa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2009 at 10:03pm
im 15 I WIN
........sup
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2009 at 10:08pm
i'm an immature adult =]
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2009 at 5:26am
Originally posted by CharlieScene

i'm an immature adult =]
then by definition I must be a mature child!
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
oXxLunacyxXo View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote oXxLunacyxXo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2009 at 1:09am
being old dont mean **** like beer im sure people who indulge n these got them b4 they were old enough & maturity my dads like 50 something still acts like a kid
 Post Reply Post Reply