| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Xbox360 or PS3?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Poll Question: What is better, PS3 or Xbox360?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
30 [75.00%]
9 [22.50%]
1 [2.50%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Xbox360 or PS3?
    Posted: 24 Jul 2009 at 9:51pm
Oh man. PS3 + last.fm = good times for all (with hearing)
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2009 at 9:52pm
If ps4 dropped before Gran Turismo 5, the sole reason I purchased this system, I will wimper in a corner for a while until I actually get to play GT5. Then i will forget all about that and the outside world.

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2009 at 10:39pm
PS3! Hands down! End of discussion!
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2009 at 12:33am
Originally posted by NecroBeestiality

If ps4 dropped before Gran Turismo 5, the sole reason I purchased this system, I will wimper in a corner for a while until I actually get to play GT5. Then i will forget all about that and the outside world.

Dude, same here. I bought the PS3 for the sole reason of GT5. I can't wait until it come out. Thumbs Up
SRC_ROLLTIDE View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_ROLLTIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2009 at 1:00am
XBOX controller=EPIC FAIL, i hate that son of a b!tch
No pension to retire <_<
"They've got a name for the winners in the world...they call Alabama the Crimson Tide."-Steely Dan
AKA: RollTideAlabama, Rage-of-ROLLTIDE, Fear-of-ROLLTIDE
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2009 at 3:44am
Originally posted by SRC_ROLLTIDE

XBOX controller=EPIC FAIL, i hate that son of a b!tch

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEN!

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2009 at 4:11am
XBOX Controller is too bulky...the PS3 Controller is just right...
Striderfx View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Striderfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2009 at 6:49am
with sysrem update 3.0 coming soon it completely changes the ps3 online experience which will have a better online experience than xbox! goodbye xbox update 3.0 is gonna finish your a**!
!
Phantom View Drop Down

Little Red Wagon

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phantom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2009 at 8:35pm
I have small hands and the xbox fits perfect. The PS3 doesn't feel right for me.

Also the PS3 updates take about an hour at least on the 360 the tell you how long it will take which is always less the 20 mintues for me
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2009 at 8:50pm
Ps3 updates take like 10 minutes including installing for me I think?
Xbox updates really fast.

I just don't like the 360 controllers, the sticks feel bad for me.
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2009 at 8:57pm
Regarding to UT
Competitive Players 360 wins
Content goes to PS3
Controls would go to PS3

But i prefer to pay to play so my verdict
360 > PS3
name_is_clantag
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2009 at 10:55am
Originally posted by Drokun

Ps3 updates take like 10 minutes including installing for me I think?Xbox updates really fast.I just don't like the 360 controllers, the sticks feel bad for me.
really mine take about 10mins besides wen the updates are on i just go & watch t.v.
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2009 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by QwEsT

Originally posted by Drokun

Ps3 updates take like 10 minutes including installing for me I think?Xbox updates really fast.I just don't like the 360 controllers, the sticks feel bad for me.
really mine take about 10mins besides wen the updates are on i just go & watch t.v.
I have an interesting, all be it possibly incorrect idea,  as some of you know, i have a 250GB hard drive in my ps3, and even fewer may know i have 5g internet, and even fewer may know i have a ps3 in my living room, and that ps3 has the 40GB harddrive!  EVERY thing on my own PS3(250G) goes MUCH faster, it loads games faster, downloads things faster, installs things faster! Any thoughts?!  I have rented 2 HD movies from PSN, one was on my 40G ps3, and the other one was rented on my 250G ps3, and the 40G took forever, it literally took 4 hours to fully download, and my 250G was almost half the time!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123