| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Custom Content
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Mutator Download Problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_Romy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mutator Download Problem
    Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 2:02pm

hey guys,

i go to UT3modding.com and try to download the 3rd person mutator. i press download now and it goes to the download page. But nothing happens. then i press the button saying if it doesn't download, click here. so i do. then it says "insert storage media at the save destination". And i have no clue what that means, so nothing gets downloaded. can anyone help?

thanks
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 2:16pm
in order for u to download on the ps3, u must have a external memory device such as a usb flash drive. Once you have that plugged in, you can download it and it will save on ur usb.
name_is_clantag
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 2:21pm
^^^^ Listen to Remy. That's the correct way of downloading from the PS3 browser. However, if the website, like ut3gow.com support direct downloads, you can just click the link and it will ask you for a save destination on the PS3. Pick any forlder and you are done.
Heavenly_Romy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_Romy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 4:09pm
ok thanks guys
Heavenly_Romy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_Romy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 4:16pm
the only downloads at ut3gow are maps...................?
Heavenly_HelRAzR View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_HelRAzR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 5:31pm
actually a heads up. 3rd person/action cam mutator should not be downloaded b/c there r many reports of it crashing n ruining ps3s. so they r trying to fix it 4 the time being. but if u want to take that risk then go ahead....
YOUR FAILURE IS MY SUCCESS!! psn = theVIRUSofLIFE69
 Post Reply Post Reply