Topic ClosedPaWwEeZy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Administrator
Administrator

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: PaWwEeZy
    Posted: 01 Aug 2009 at 1:38am
See your other post...knock it off and go away with the Paw puppet master routine...no one wants to hear it.
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
Helscream View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2009 at 2:09am
An eye for an eye.

He delibertly disrepected/insulted damn near everyone on this website. And especially those who are trying to contruct this tournament and make it possible.

So more than likely the community will deny him that right to participate. Talk all want to. But you reap what you sow.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2009 at 4:13am
Originally posted by Helscream

An eye for an eye.

He delibertly disrepected/insulted damn near everyone on this website. And especially those who are trying to contruct this tournament and make it possible.

So more than likely the community will deny him that right to participate. Talk all want to. But you reap what you sow.
ever since Jesus we dont roll that way!
sickboogiemurder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2009 at 4:17am
Originally posted by INCReMENTAL

Thanks Crow...

SICKBOOGIE won't you just come out and say Incremental you f***ing pussy. U f***ing challenged me, I told u I was ready to play n 24 hrs and accepted your f***ing challenge and u never finalized it because you were gonna f***ing loose you lil f***ing baby. U thought u could get a easy win since Incremental hadn't played in 2 months but no, after I came in and on the very first f***ing match beat your lil noob a** then repeatdly after that is when you didn't finalize.

Then from there I challenged Ravenshadow, sent him a message that I challenged him and he didn't f***ing show just like ur scardy a**. Then challenged more noobs up the ladder that obviously didn't wanna f***ing loose cause they knew they would so they accepted the forfeit.

Its not my job to go babysit all you f***ing whinebags on the ladders and send messages to you all. I'm NOT YOUR f***ING MOMMY. I didn't challenge idle players, cause what the f*** you talking about, almost everyone on there is f***ing idling, dumba**.

Saying the ladders are screwed up just because of your 1 lil baby forfeit. So why didn't u finalize the challenge SICK, tell everyone. Why challenge someone, they accept it and you don't play them. Umm I don't know maybe because you knew ud loose. That's pretty f***ing obvious.

Your barking up the wrong tree. Go practice and quit your b****ing, that goes for the rest of you mofos to.

Oh I'm a baby and I aint gonna even play cause I know ill loose so there's no point in playing. OKAY u f***ing baby a** b****es.

If you all don't like it, kiss my a**, dnt really give a f***. Those f***ing ladders would go a long way with actually active players that have ambition to play. For crying out loud it sends you a f***ing email telling you that you've been challenged, how hard is it.

And Danjel, I even f***ing told him how to do it so he didn't take a forfeit and guess what, yeap I win again by forfeit.

Sick u really have no room to talk cause when I was f***ing playing the game I was a top 10 dueler easily. That's where I f***ing belong up there at the top, not at the bottom where your at.

Go ahead and mouth something back, u still need to just practice the game and quit running your mouth.

Wopr and Crow know all about the f***ing idle players on there cause I told them all about it n a chat along with you backing down. And at least I'm putting the ladders to good use that Wopr spent money on while ur whining that I'm playing idle payers, just get the f*** out.

And WOPR, if u turn that idle option on make sure its working right cause even after I played TX2K7 it still said I was at longest idle.

Anyone else got a f***ing problem, say it.

LMAO! Wow you are an a**, that's all I have to say about all that.  I wasn't even talking any sh*t about you, or your skill, so why don't you calm down buddy it's just a game.  And as for  me being scared to play you, it's not my fault you decided not to sign on when you said you were going to, honestly I could give a sh*t less.  I already told you that and that's why i didn't make a big deal about it, I thought we were cool but thanks for showing me what you were really thinkin.
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2009 at 10:27am
We were cool till u wanted to pretty well much say behind my back that I cheated my way to the top of the ladder because I challenged idle players. Don't talk **** about me bro and we'll be cool.

U didn't come out and imply me but we both know that you were talking about me. The funny thang is you just challenged Greeny, I challenged him to bro and had Kali even tell him on PSN and he didn't play me. I even made a thread stating if you were on the ladders and don't play then get the f*** out. I did everythang in my power to play people other then holding their hands and getting ahold of everyone like I'm their mommy.

And what are you talking about I didn't show. You never finalized the match and I said that night when I came in there that I was ready to play then and you said no I could practice more when I didn't need it. I put the times down I was ready to play and you didn't finalize. Aint my fault bro, just like the rest of them.

Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
Helscream View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2009 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by FoeBia

An eye for an eye.

_popupControl();

I'm not here to persecute Pawwezy. But at the same time i will not defend him. You know, I know, even Pawwezy knows himself he went way to far on too many occausions. Regardless if he was serious or was just joking. Morale of the story is when you disrepect/insult a person(s). You had be prepared for a rebuttal/counter/retaliation from that person(s). 

And besides, what if the entire community forgives him and allows him top participate? What happens if he wins the cash prize? Knowing his attitude, he will probably shoot everyone the finger and say ''GOOD GAME f**GOTS, THANKS LETTING ME PLAY NOOBS. THIS COMMUNITY SUCKS, IM OUTTA HERE''.

I'm just speaking it how it is.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2009 at 12:50pm
Helscream is right there...
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2009 at 1:20pm
If that happens he won't be allowed back for the next one.  This is a probationary entry for him I've made this perfectly clear.  I've suspended the GOD_BIOFREAK account....Paw if you make another account and come back in here you are out of the tourney...this was the agreement I made with you...no BS or you are gone.  This is the one and only time I will repeat myself.
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2009 at 1:56pm

Originally posted by FoeBia

An eye for an eye.

_popupControl();

I'm not here to persecute Pawwezy. But at the same time i will not defend him. You know, I know, even Pawwezy knows himself he went way to far on too many occausions. Regardless if he was serious or was just joking. Morale of the story is when you disrepect/insult a person(s). You had be prepared for a rebuttal/counter/retaliation from that person(s). 

And besides, what if the entire community forgives him and allows him top participate? What happens if he wins the cash prize? Knowing his attitude, he will probably shoot everyone the finger and say ''GOOD GAME f**GOTS, THANKS LETTING ME PLAY NOOBS. THIS COMMUNITY SUCKS, IM OUTTA HERE''.

I'm just speaking it how it is.
Yeah Hel I get what your saying.
However I'm playing in the tourny, and I get my tactics from you. There is a west coast dedicated now and a central. Him winning wont be easy.
sickboogiemurder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2009 at 3:04pm

We were cool till u wanted to pretty well much say behind my back that I cheated my way to the top of the ladder because I challenged idle players. Don't talk **** about me bro and we'll be cool.

U didn't come out and imply me but we both know that you were talking about me. The funny thang is you just challenged Greeny, I challenged him to bro and had Kali even tell him on PSN and he didn't play me. I even made a thread stating if you were on the ladders and don't play then get the f*** out. I did everythang in my power to play people other then holding their hands and getting ahold of everyone like I'm their mommy.

And what are you talking about I didn't show. You never finalized the match and I said that night when I came in there that I was ready to play then and you said no I could practice more when I didn't need it. I put the times down I was ready to play and you didn't finalize. Aint my fault bro, just like the rest of them.

I'm not trying to argue with you, just let it go.
HotSubs View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2009 at 11:29pm
Originally posted by sickboogiemurder

I'm not trying to argue with you, just let it go.

Incremental you challenged me, and then didn't show for the time you picked, I had to have Xerxes cancel the challenge.  I could have taken a forfeit and given you a loss, but I asked him just to cancel it so I could challenge someone instead of wasting my time to reschedule when you didn't show.

My point, don't yell at people for being idle, you challenged me and didn't show at the time you chose, that's REALLY disrespectful, yet people still show you the respect of not sticking you with a loss.  Give people some credit and chill, dude.
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 11:55am
Dude WTF you talking about. I have physical proof and evidence on my psn what f***ing time I messaged you that day. I messaged you a couple hours in advance and asked when you actually wanted to play. I just picked some random f***ing time cause you only gave me one day to choose on the challenge. Hence why I added u on PSN so we could set up a time.

And wrong just because u make a challenge date on the ladders doesn't mean if u both agree doesn't mean if u don't play it by then someone takes a loss. Its just something to be picked so u can get on with the challenge. I didn't even know u canceled cause I was on all weekend and was gonna ask u to play but you hadn't signed in, in 3days as of lastnight. I mean do u thank I was scared to play u or something, I was free all day sunday that's why I messaged you, then I got on later that night and you were done signed off. I don't see where this is my fault.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 12:27pm
Hey guys can you take your disagreement to the PMs and let this thread get back to the subject at hand. Thanks.
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 12:33pm
Well since this is fist of fury and it started between sick and wopr no I don't thank we can do that. And the argument is over, I had already sent a PM to Hotsubs for the misunderstanding and me and sick are cool now so no biggie. Probably won't be anymore of this unless there's more haters out there??? Lol, yes bain I was just kidding when I said no, lol. Your to good to play with us anymore.
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 4:41pm
This was really a debate about Paw being able to play in the tourney and he is so this thread has also runs it's course and gone off the original topic.  
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345