| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TwisTed_Nohpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help
    Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 10:29pm

so i've been playing ut now for about a year and i think i used to be better than before. i dnt know what the problem is but im sure i was better 2-3 months ago and currently i sux. my problem is aiming i cant aim for ****. so if ur a good player and wanna help out id appreciate it, im in Ca so pacific standard timing. also anyone eles thats seems that they are getting worst over time and have no idea y share ur story.

AltimA SiTin On 20s
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 10:36pm
Sometimes, I feel like I'm getting worse to.  I used to have it where over half of my Sniper kills were headshots, but I bet it's only a fourth now.  Then again, maybe it's the changing of my settings (I got 18-8, as of now.. and a Simple Crosshair, with left gun wielding.. for most of my profiles (5 (active), though I actually have 9. (my four former clan accounts..  Yes.. I changed it a lot.))..)

Oh, and I don't know about you, but I think two of my main issues is..

A. I'm not on as much as I used to (because I'm playing catch up with school.. atm..) and more busy than usual.

B. I learned how to utilize jumping. (I swear.. I was a hell of a lot better at aiming, when I didn't jump so much.. though I probably died more, back then..)

So.. is there any thing you can relate to in all this rubbish I posted?
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2009 at 1:53am
You get worse if you play bad players continuously...maybe that's it.  I seem to remember you starting a thread a while back about being annoyed with the noobs in DM...I don;t play much DM anymore but that's usually the only time I run into you.  I'm totally not picking on you I'm just saying that if you're constantly hangin out in DM/CTF with noobs you're gonna get worse over time.
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
TwisTed_Nohpets View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote TwisTed_Nohpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2009 at 2:02am
how would i possibly conceive ur post as u picking on me lol. but anyway i see what u mean and that could be it. welp i still need a player to help me
AltimA SiTin On 20s
Ewokk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ewokk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2009 at 2:05am
hey nophets, refer to the pubs lololol thread. Maybe you could team up with someone like remy or rico and join our matches, if it happens.

But regardless I'd be will to play with you and help you out. Add me, tri_ewokk
Dear CTF,

I know I have been spending a lot of time dueling lately, but you will always be my first love.
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2009 at 2:10am
Yeah agreed ^^^^

None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
ffrr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ffrr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2009 at 4:17am
My aiming sucks too most of the time (which is why I use the bio rifle a lot)... I use a mouse and like to be able to do a quick 180, in a split second, but with sensitivity that high my aiming is never spot on!  

When I find my game play is off, or I get that 'overplayed' feeling towards the game, I stop playing for a few days. I have tried and tested this on many games and find that after a break my game is back on par...

Post Options Post Options   Quote TwisTed_Nohpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2009 at 5:21am
kk thanks
AltimA SiTin On 20s
DahBlackWorm View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote DahBlackWorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2009 at 8:30am
alright first of all even as a gamer we evolve... im going to vouch for everyone because i'm not the type of person to brag.. what we have all done is known .. all of our accomplishments are known, nothing is new. When we all played back in the day it was gettin used to the game.. People were new and we all started on a fresh slate (yes i know 75% have played ut99 or ut2004 or ne previous ut). Basically our skill set seemed limited.. you could only get as good as the people you "grew up" playing with. I for example played around the top people all day everyday. Type z, FNA, ICE, GOW, DSX, BIO, u name it we played with them. We all started finding elements of the game uncovered and started doing things people were unknown to (jackhammer jumps, shock combos while moving, etc). To skip to the nitty gritty, it all stopped. No one played for months. The people who were o.g.s stayed, but there were no more hardcore matches. ON the ps3 we were 3-0 and on the 360 we were 47-0. No one could touch us. Phantaci and Pawweezy (both quake marines) entered the duel tourny and with no contest it was those two who ended up versin each other in the finals. After those rants, we dropped off, people quit and deadaim sold his ps3 and weezy did too (thankgod weezy has it back). When we came back, thats what made us worse. This community filled with Vedas, sickboogies, Carslangboxs, Devils, all of you gamers stepped your game up and got that much better than before.. Thats what made you worse at aiming. It's not really so much u as a player but who ur playing against.. Also, back to the evolvin part. When i first played, i was on  the controller settings 8 and 9. lol i know... now i play with 15 13. Try to chang ur settings up a notch and play for a while and keep changing it up until ur comfortable.. u mainly want to make sure u have ur shock combo shots and sniper shots.. everything else is a cake walk.. the reason we stress such a higher sensitivity is primarily for those shock combos..  sorry for this whole speel!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote TwisTed_Nohpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2009 at 11:02pm
ummm i need a controller player i forgot to mention it ps i STILL NEED A PLAYER to help!!!!
AltimA SiTin On 20s
SPeeX View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote SPeeX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2009 at 4:51pm
i a controller player lol i no u dont want my help
Live for today... Die for tomorrow
 Post Reply Post Reply