| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team PcX General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

PcX Vs LaDy - friendly

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team PcX
Team PcX

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PcX Vs LaDy - friendly
    Posted: 07 Aug 2009 at 9:22am
I've been messaging about trying to get this together and I'm pretty much sorted now I think :)

Saturday Aug 8th at 2pm CST / 8pm UK time.

Heavenly have been fabulous and are letting LaDy & us borrow their server for the match... Big TY to you guys Clap

I'm hoping for 4 v 4 TDM or even 5 v 5 if we're lucky enough to get 5 ladies to go against Smile

Mail has been sent out and am waiting on replies.

All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2009 at 1:24pm
Good turn out from you guys Smile Thanks to all who played. Thumbs Up

I think LaDy have a few temporarily inactive members but when they're back to full numbers I'll get another scrim organised and hopefully we'll have a server to host on Big smile

KingKesi View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote KingKesi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2009 at 11:32pm
What were the results?

XBL: I Am Osirus
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 3:07am
Oh Feck knows lol we were all over the place changing hosts to suit everyone's ping requirements.  I think the over all outcome was PcX won but there were only 2 ladies present, nemich and one of ours on their team Vs Rikan, Okie, Face and Karma lol.

Next time I'll organise it better on the LaDy side and we can have a decent scrim on a proper server not a player hosted one.

Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2009 at 12:16pm
we ought to do this again sometime once we've got the AR match out of the way! it would be nice to just have a few friendly matches again, last time it was a blast Smile 
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2009 at 8:28pm
Agreed... lets do it Smile we can use scrimming with eachother to practice modes we don't play often like warfare, CTF and VCTF... obviously I know Rikan, n00by, Jerk, Killer and maybe osiris play VCTF often so that last one only really applies to some of us who are scared of vehicles Embarra**ed

Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2009 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by Cloudy_Serendipity

Agreed... lets do it Smile we can use scrimming with eachother to practice modes we don't play often like warfare, CTF and VCTF... obviously I know Rikan, n00by, Jerk, Killer and maybe osiris play VCTF often so that last one only really applies to some of us who are scared of vehicles Embarra**ed

sounds like a plan, that way it will be a lot less embarra**ing too and we get to all practice together! just the thought of 'car modes' makes me feel slightly nauseous though! ick! Confused but i guess i have to play them sooner or later Ouch
CarloThunder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote CarloThunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2009 at 7:15am
sounds like a plan, that way it will be a lot less embarra**ing too and we get to all practice together! just the thought of 'car modes' makes me feel slightly nauseous though! ick! Confused but i guess i have to play them sooner or later Ouch
[/QUOTE]

Don't worry Bev, you did well that time we played on Kargo and you scored as well if i remember rightly!!  Believe me Bev, if i can do vctf you definately can!! Smile
all roun nice guy lol.
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2009 at 8:03pm
VCTF is one of those weird ones for me... some days I do pretty well and I feel proud of myself and others I'm worse than garbage.  Plus it's almost like original sin for me to get in vehicles lol I should be kept away from them at all costs.

Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2009 at 6:43pm
Can we get a PcX vs LaDy CTF friendly arranged do you think?

I had fun playing CTF with a couple of the guys last night and it made me realise that I actually like CTF but need to play it more

Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2009 at 7:39pm
definately up for this! im loving ctf atm, its a really fun mode. when would fit best around your work etc that isn't a vampiring hour?
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2009 at 7:50pm
lol @ vampiring hour.  Don't even doubt that I'm one of the undead... you've seen the colour of my skin remember... lilly white.

Yeah lets get this arranged... I'll let you know about the weekend.

Post Reply Post Reply