| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Defense Grid: The Awakening

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Carn4ge 0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Defense Grid: The Awakening
    Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 7:32am
"It is official!  Defense Grid: The Awakening is now on Xbox LIVE Arcade.  Not only does the Xbox 360 get protected by your towers, but the game is avialable for 800 MS points ($10).  Now that's exciting!

The Xbox 360 version of Defense Grid incorporates all of the latest tweaks and optimizations that make the other platform versions of the game so engaging.  In addition, the Xbox LIVE Arcade version of Defense Grid includes the never-before-released Borderlands mission pack containing four new advanced maps that introduce new configurations and require new strategies to overcome.  Three new challenge mode types also infiltrate your bases bringing the total number of challenge modes to over 100 beyond the story and campaign missions of The Awakening Borderlands.   There are hours and hours of optimization, strategizing, and engrossing play that will have you protecting the cores from those alien vandals.

Fire up your Xbox 360 and enjoy Defense Grid: The Awakening, the premium tower defense strategy game with both looks & brains. 

The balance and polish of Defense Grid has earned it numerous awards on the PC and the Xbox 360 reviews are coming in strong.  Read on below to learn what the critics have to say about this award-winning game."

http://defensegrid.hiddenpath.com/

I don't know about anyone else out there but ever since I started working for the state I've been addicted to tower defense games.  I never play them at home because I hate sitting at my little a** laptop for any extended period of time.  But now that I can play one on the plasma while sitting back on the sofa, effin nice.

Post Reply Post Reply