| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Headsets and other accessories
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

HAVA info

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote WEAPoNiZ3D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HAVA info
    Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 1:04pm
hey i recently ordered a hava HD recorder but im kinda havin 2nd thoughts, i been wanting to get something to record for a while now just never knew what to get, i heard the HAVA's were good but readin about them made me wonder if its the best choice, i know u can get other HD media recorders with kinda the same idea, like dvd recorders except recording to a hard drive instead of discs, i wanna know if theres any1 who can help me? like is it the same type of file u end up with ? is it easy to get the files from a media recorder to laptop/PC ? also conectivity as in hdmi, or others ? and the visual quality of the images recorded does any1 know what to get for the best results?

ANY info would be well appreciated , thanks
Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 1:37pm
I've seen allot of players using Pinaccle HD recorders, its a simple looking device that just has a bit of a less-easy setting up, but after that it can easily record your gameplay and transfer it to your PC with the setting you want. (Resolutions, File size, lenght etc.)

If I had a better computer I would definitely buy myself a HD recorder, because now I am using a SD capture card which forces me to lower the output of my PS3 in order to record (and also effecting my gameplay dramatically)

Drokun & KillinU have loads of recording experience, I think they might be able to help you best.
Nova View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 5:02pm
Wep if you can hook your ps3 to the back of your CPU, you could make Ultra-High-Def videos, depending on how good your RAM, CPU, Video Card, and if you have HD or not.  Check and see what your computer is like, it could save you a hell of a lot more money
XBL=GeNovaZ
PC=NovazZ
GunJaCrew View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GunJaCrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 5:25pm
 Post Reply Post Reply