| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Custom Content
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Funny but Cool Characters

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team GOML
Team GOML

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Funny but Cool Characters
    Posted: 05 Sep 2009 at 2:51pm
Here are some funny but cool characters from popular games:

Characters

Master Chief

The protagonist of the Halo series.

Master Chief 

Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/x58nev

size: 7mb 

Nomad 

The protagonist of the Crysis series.

Crysis 

Link:http://www.sendspace.com/file/2m4cfc

size: 11mb 

Marcus Fenix

1 of the 4 protagonist of the Gears of War series.

Marcus Fenix 

Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/l4h95e

size: 3mb 

Augustus Cole

1 of the 4 protagonist of the Gears of War series.

Augustus Cole 

Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/536sc6

size: 2mb 

Locust Character Pack

Character pack containing various enemies of the Gears of War series.

Locust Pack 

Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ye6bjt

size: 27mb 

Spawn Character Pack 

Character pack containing various Spawn Costumes and Armor.

Spawn 

Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/1mca3v

size: 26mb 

PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2009 at 2:54pm
WARNING: It can f(_)ck your sh1t up if you have a whole lot of maps and mutators.
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2009 at 2:56pm
Didn't for me Tongue. It's fun playing against bots that are using these characters LOL
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2009 at 2:58pm
oh just wait..you'll just download all you can..sh1t gona freeze..colors change..you'll see.
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2009 at 3:00pm
These are the only things I've DLed besides the CTF maps. I'm all good :D
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2009 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

WARNING: It can f(_)ck your sh1t up if you have a whole lot of maps and mutators.

Have you been thru more then one ps3?  Cuz that's why i dont download all these maps & mutators cuz i'm on my 3rd ps3 already Dead
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2009 at 3:03pm
no i just had to delete and delete constantly. Restart PS3 over and over. I just download maps now nothing else. If you combine other stuff it f***s it up. 

but if your a big fan of custom characters:

Run wild.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2009 at 3:08pm
So i'm str8 if i just download maps?   I just dont dl'd alot of $h!t cuz i got a 40gb ps3 =(
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2009 at 3:09pm
I'll delete this thread then so people don't go crazy DLing every character lol.
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2009 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

So i'm str8 if i just download maps?   I just dont dl'd alot of $h!t cuz i got a 40gb ps3 =(

lol I got the same thing bro. Just download maps. Nothing else. If the map you download causes you to restart your PS3. Erase that map. The more maps you have the slower it takes to fully unpack but if the unpacking takes like idk an hour. Restart your PS3..go to the mod broswer..delete that map you just uploaded. It has a bug.
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2009 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by InHuMaNe_KiLLa

I'll delete this thread then so people don't go crazy DLing every character lol.

just do it at your own risk. I use to play with Cloud. I had no problems until I wanted to get all these cool maps. Its ok to download them but watch out is all im saying.
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2009 at 3:14pm
Yeah I get what your saying Bum, I only DL Master Cheif and Locust. I'm good for now, and if I experience this color misconfigure thing, then I know to Delete the characters and restart my PS3.
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2009 at 3:15pm

lol I got the same thing bro. Just download maps. Nothing else. If the map you download causes you to restart your PS3. Erase that map. The more maps you have the slower it takes to fully unpack but if the unpacking takes like idk an hour. Restart your PS3..go to the mod broswer..delete that map you just uploaded. It has a bug.

Tru dat lol, I dont have any maps dl'd right now...I'ma get spoondog again & who knows what else.  I finally just dl'd that 3 map pack of Searchlight, Facing Worlds & Morbias.  Even tho i rarely play CTF both of those maps look pretty fun to me but what do i kno.
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2009 at 3:17pm
LOL..wow first free map pack you just got..haha
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2009 at 3:20pm

I kno man, I'm doin real bad...Like i said i rarely play CTF so never really had a reason to dl'd it before. 
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2009 at 3:21pm

I kno man, I'm doin real bad...Like i said i rarely play CTF so never really had a reason to dl'd it before. 

lol i understand son..you true.
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2009 at 11:14pm
Yeah, I've had mod-related issues bad to.  That's why I now limit myself to 30-40 mods max.  Pretty much every time my PS3's became crash happy or had issues was when I had 50 or more mods.  Anyhow, I don't really like any of the characters posted, though I might look through the ones on the link.  It'd be cool if I could actually play as either Captain Snow or Ghengis Kant, or even Ghost. (all of which are from the TS series)  Lol.. or Saix, from Kingdom Hearts, but I don't see him fitting in a FPS at all, let alone UT3, though Xigbar might.
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2009 at 11:23pm
well be a holly great use this character in the battlefield, jujuju

General Grievous

hell yeahhhhh!!

Cry

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Stromboli View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Stromboli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2009 at 4:27pm
Mods don't break PS3's..... PS3's break PS3's..... I'm on my second PS3... disk loader crapped out onfirst one so I justuse it for music downloads and video/internet.... and use my new one for games/Blu-ray....
.... I have a friend who's on his third PS3, and the UT3 disk has never seen the inside of any of his machines......
.... But it is true that too many mods on PS3 at one time makes the GAME unstable... I limit mine to no more than 30-35.... right now I have even less.... just keep them all backed up on PC....

Custom characters don't really create issues either, just poorly ported ones..... and some just will never work on PS3, some may work sometimes and screw everthing up, give you the funky colours problem or loading screen freezes.... You just have to know your mods and which ones clash.....

Oh, and in regards to Grievous, I have a halfway completed Grievous modelled in Blender.... I was gonna finish it, but getting blender assets into the editor cqaused me grief so I quit.... If someone else wants to finish it, I'll send it to you... just make sure you credit the original author for starting it... I don't need credit.. Idid very little to it....
 Post Reply Post Reply