| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team PcX General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Hi

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Team PcX
Team PcX

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi
    Posted: 14 Sep 2009 at 11:41am
GG the last night (?? was it last night) Carlo :)  you definitely kicked my a** lol
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
CarloThunder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote CarloThunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2009 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by Cloudy_Serendipity

GG the last night (?? was it last night) Carlo :)  you definitely kicked my a** lol

Lol Cheers Cath, yeah it was last night i think. Smile  I wouldn't say i kicked you a** as such, think i got lucky with most of them lol.

Any news on future friendly matches?
all roun nice guy lol.
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2009 at 10:21pm
Have you had a chance to play with the other members of PcX?  If so any thoughts on what it was like for you?
CarloThunder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote CarloThunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2009 at 7:33am
Originally posted by PcX_Potorikan

Have you had a chance to play with the other members of PcX?  If so any thoughts on what it was like for you?

Yeah i played with Cath and lordofkarma in TDM the other day, they were on blue team and another Pcx member, forget who, was on my team.  Managed to get 24 frags Smile.

I enjoyed playing with the PcX guys, it was fun and competitive, the way it should be. Smile
all roun nice guy lol.
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2009 at 12:44pm
:) cool we had fun playing with you too.  I think the PcXer on your team will have either been RoadKill or Okie though I'm thinking it was roadkill if it was on Sanctuary.  You did well if I remember rightly, and yes you did kick my a** lol
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12