| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Custom Content
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

DM Hoverboard

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Nootsac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DM Hoverboard
    Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 11:13am
Helscream was asking for this so if anyone else is interested here is the link. This mod allows you to use the Hoverboard in the Deathmatch gametype. It may even work in any gametype but Im not to sure. If someone could let me know that would be cool.

Download-DM Hoverboard
Nova View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 11:27am
Oh noes!  Foot modes are ruined!
XBL=GeNovaZ
PC=NovazZ
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by Nova

Oh noes!  Foot modes are ruined!

HAHAHA
name_is_clantag
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 4:40pm
 yo noot you should do a mod for the Kamikaze board to be in DM
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
Nootsac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nootsac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 6:02pm
We could do that but if very few people want it it's probly not worth the time. If i see some responses and people requesting it then I'm sure I could get pacer to work something up
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 9:46pm
well, i think is the same like the uverboard i think is this called isn't it?, so, i got it, if you play this with the bots, they always use this and never try to shoot you, hahaha.
i use this when i play a snowreal like a DM, and more easy using this.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Stromboli View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Stromboli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2009 at 11:02am
I love having a hoverboard with me.... get stuck far from the action and you'll be glad for it. I don't use this particular one though... I get my hoverboard buil;t into the alloverDM or alloverTDM mod.... hoverboards are built into that mod... and I play a lot of ctf maps in DM that way... hoverboard comes in handy if you're on blue side and everyone else is on red side.
 Post Reply Post Reply