Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Marvel vs. Capcom 2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Marvel vs. Capcom 2
    Posted: 20 Sep 2009 at 1:57pm
Have you played?
I like this game.
SHINOBI View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote SHINOBI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2009 at 5:40pm
I play TEKKEN 5 DR ill challenge anyone in UT3 i need practices for TEKKEN 6 out in stores in October 27.PEACE
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2009 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by Mommyrox

Have you played?
I like this game.

Yes & it's ok...UT3 & Madden help me neglect this game.
SHINOBI View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote SHINOBI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2009 at 6:00pm
I hear you on that DoD ill stick to UT3&Tekken.
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2009 at 6:54pm
Personally, I think tekken 6 is broken as all hell. I might rent it or something. But regarding the topic, yes mommy, I have it, and I think it's a bada** fighting game. No one sends me invites though :/
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2009 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by XKaL1buR

Personally, I think tekken 6 is broken as all hell. I might rent it or something. But regarding the topic, yes mommy, I have it, and I think it's a bada** fighting game. No one sends me invites though :/

That's because the last time i played against you, You spammed me so hard with tank rounds i glitched back into Suspense =(
SHINOBI View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote SHINOBI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2009 at 3:38am

Its because your watching the japanese version and not Bloodline Rebellion TEKKEN 6 in america bro.
SHINOBI View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote SHINOBI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2009 at 3:46am
I apologise its just when people talk about fighting games im there to listen and put my input now if we were talking SF Alpha then i would say alot more about this game or SNK vs CAPCOM.
SHINOBI View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote SHINOBI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2009 at 3:55am

Honestly bro i think me and you on this site are the only main fighters when it comes to fantasy fighters to have the most input what we need is more competitive people for these types of games.
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2009 at 1:56pm

I'll play you again I've been practicing. I have been playing alot of Soul Cailber4 & Virtua Fighter4 offline. I'm 45 & 0 online for Virtua fighter not much online competition but alot of people play surprisingly.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2009 at 2:02pm
this games fun as hell in the little time i get to play it. Magneto , Sentinel and Psylocke are my team

XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2009 at 2:34pm
I used to play SC4, until I realized how inferior it was to SC2 :/ Shiniobi, you may be right sir. Before I got my ps3, that's all I played. Street Fighter Alpha Series, tekken, SC, capcom vs snk 2, and mortal kombat (MK's not even that great, but I guess gore makes up for it, lol). IDK, I guess i'm more into 2D fighters. But i'm game for tekken, sf4, or mvc2 anytime.
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2009 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by yingyangin

this games fun as hell in the little time i get to play it. Magneto , Sentinel and Psylocke are my team

I gotta start adding some of y'all. I thought me, mommy, and a few others were the only ones that had this game
MIGZ-1 View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Road Rampager

Post Options Post Options   Quote MIGZ-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2009 at 3:13pm
so im guesing its worth the 15 bucks at the PS store
my team is wolverine megaman and ryu

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2009 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by SHINOBI

Honestly bro i think me and you on this site are the only main fighters when it comes to fantasy fighters to have the most input what we need is more competitive people for these types of games.

that's because all the comp is on the 360 when it comes to fighting games. i play mvc2 all the time, and i used to be a beast at doa4. i'm waiting to play tekken 6 when it comes out on the 360.
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

SHINOBI View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote SHINOBI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 8:53am
TEKKEN is original on Playstation Though and there is lots of plenty and more competition in TEKKEN 5 DR buddy just come to PS3 and i will introduce you to my people that play only that game nothing but the beast over here lol.   
DorienO View Drop Down
Team KoZ
Team KoZ

Post Options Post Options   Quote DorienO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 10:35am
i have this game, didn't know you can play against other people online.

my team is morrigan, akuma, and ironman

but i'm over all decent with a lot of characters.

Penetrating your defenses. The Penetrator...
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 12:11pm

TEKKEN is original on Playstation Though and there is lots of plenty and more competition in TEKKEN 5 DR buddy just come to PS3 and i will introduce you to my people that play only that game nothing but the beast over here lol.   

why come to the ps3 when i can play tekken 6 on the 360? they need to come out with a new dead or alive game. doau and doa4 were two of the best fighting games i've ever played.
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by DorienO

i have this game, didn't know you can play against other people online.
my team is morrigan, akuma, and ironman
but i'm over all decent with a lot of characters.

You can host a match and invite friends. Just don't play Kali. He Megaman's ur A$$. lol
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 12:39pm
LOL @ mommy. We changed his name to Aquaman. He's blue, and he's got that tank thing that I always see Aqua in, haha.
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 12:47pm

LOL @ mommy. We changed his name to Aquaman. He's blue, and he's got that tank thing that I always see Aqua in, haha.

Nice!
I was playing earlier but nobody I know was on, got bored.
SHINOBI View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote SHINOBI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

why come to the ps3 when i can play tekken 6 on the 360? they need to come out with a new dead or alive game. doau and doa4 were two of the best fighting games i've ever played.
I was just saying we a whole different breed over here but its kool no big deal if you ain't interested.PEACE
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 1:31pm
Yo, tekken has a bigger following on playstation period since that's where the series got its start up until T6. Most gamers are used to playing that game either on arcade pads, or the playstation controller. Plus, the 360 dpad really isn't that good for fighting games (Tried it at a friend's house playing Street Fighter 2).
 Post Reply Post Reply