FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

This decade's worst movies

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: This decade's worst movies
    Posted: 30 Sep 2009 at 2:17pm
http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/movie-talk-rotten-tomatoes-100-worst.html

I don't think I've seen any of the top 10, but those are said to be the worst of the worst, when it comes to this decade's movies.  They're all supposedly worse than "Gigli," which has been labeled the worst movie ever, by Yahoo users.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2009 at 3:44pm
whaaaaaaat? the fast and the furious isn't on that list? i think the fast and furious  movies are some of the worst movies ever made! strange wilderness shouldn't be on that list btw, i mean it's not THAT bad. there are waaaay worse movies than some of those. trust me.
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2009 at 7:16pm
how the F U C K is "epic movie", "meet the spartans" and "disaster movie" not on the list.
the Director's should be killed for makeing the worst movies ever!!!!Dead
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2009 at 12:17am
Maybe they were part of the other 62 movies worse than Gigli.  After all, they did say that four movies from Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer.

There's the more complete list, just in case you didn't click the link on the page.  I just now noticed it.. lol.. I fail.. http://www.rottentomatoes.com/guides/worst_of_the_worst/1/

Date Movie = #77

Lol.. The Fog (#66)

Bloodrayne (video game movie) = #48

Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li #44

House of the Dead #42

Meet the Spartans = #25

Disaster Movie = #22

Epic (Fail) Movie = #21

Fast & the Furious wasn't on there, though Larry the Cable guy had two or three movies on there. (Health Inspector is on there to.  I can't remember if Delta Farce is to or not, but yeah.. it's on there to..)
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2009 at 12:22am
the list on that site i have to agree with 100% except redline i thought it was decent and i loved the  cars in them there was a ford gt for sale around here for $185,000 lol
 Post Reply Post Reply