| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Custom Content
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Some great mods at

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote carlangasbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Some great mods at
    Posted: 27 Oct 2009 at 11:38pm
http://unreal-versus.viviti.com/, found it on the epic forums.  I give a lot of credit whoever made these for the ps3.
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2009 at 7:35am
The maker of that site already linked to it here when I told him about iAM though :P
Stromboli View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Stromboli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2009 at 10:56am
Here I am, and thanks a lot.

BTW, I just added a forum there, and I recommend for people who like the site to join the forum... To be honest, I'm hitting my limit of photos that I can upload to the main site, so a lot of the new PS3 releases will be posted on that forum instead of the main site. 

Also, we will be posting tournament days there, etc., maybe for prizes once the forum has a big enough membership.

There is also a section there for posting other PS3 stuff like XMB themes, etc.

Cheers. 
 Post Reply Post Reply