Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

as.sas.sin's Creed 2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Devil
Team Devil

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: as.sas.sin's Creed 2
    Posted: 28 Oct 2009 at 11:29am
This is gonna be one of the best games ever made. I loved the first one but yes it was repetetive

The second one is going to be so much more varied and will take 4 times longer to complete

i hope people will remember this thread so we can discuss progress through the game and share any secrets we stumble on

i will be playing this alot and intend on 100% the game

here are some trailers for you to watch

a**a**ins creed 2

gameplay

NEW TRAILER
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2009 at 1:03pm
If they take the first two hours of AC1, and build of that it will be great! But the rest of AC1 was just straight up boring! They really had something going, then they took the easy way out!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2009 at 2:07pm
First one looked great, played great. Way too easy though.
Mr-Pa1n View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Count

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr-Pa1n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2009 at 2:17pm
one of the few games i´m waiting for,i´ll buy it on the day of the release
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2009 at 2:45pm
did any of you see the mini series on youtube it's not that bad i wish the a**a**in looked younger though not like a old man
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2009 at 2:57pm
I loved how Altiar had absolutely no accent running threw ancient Jerusilum
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2009 at 3:33pm
can someone please explain the ending in AC1? i still don't get it. it's like the game just............. ( exactly that no completion) send it to me in a pm for those who hate to hear how things end especially if they hadn't played it. thanks
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
Mr-Pa1n View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Count

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr-Pa1n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2009 at 3:38pm
I don´t remember the ending,maybe it will be a good idea to complete the game again.....
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2009 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by Two_Fase

can someone please explain the ending in AC1? i still don't get it. it's like the game just............. ( exactly that no completion) send it to me in a pm for those who hate to hear how things end especially if they hadn't played it. thanks

The ending was supposed to be mysterious and open ended. Leading you to believe that the answers will be found in the next AC. I forgot the details but there was a prisoner in some future or present day evil corporations laboratory. This prisoner was somehow related to/an ancestor of the lead character.

in the very last scene, there was some mysterious message in invisible ink written on the floor and walls.

I believe it said: ether 404 sucks long and sucks hard.
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2009 at 6:20pm
lol, i never finished the firt game yet, hahaha, like Metal gear solid 4 (i'm in the 4th level i think), i rarely finish my game. lol6

i need to finish the first a**ainss and get this new, i'll be doing right now, hahaha
my bad.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
shewulph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote shewulph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2009 at 8:50pm
ADSFSFSDFDA.

i cant wait for this.

wow.
this is my cup of care -> \_/

oh look. it's empty.

Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2009 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by shewulph

ADSFSFSDFDA.

i cant wait for this.

wow.

ADSFSFSDFDA = Withdrawals from spamming? Smile
shewulph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote shewulph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2009 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Originally posted by shewulph

ADSFSFSDFDA.

i cant wait for this.

wow.

ADSFSFSDFDA = Withdrawals from spamming? Smile

LOL you betcha. im sure you get those a lot too.
this is my cup of care -> \_/

oh look. it's empty.

Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 7:09pm
Im gettin this today finally. Wha"ts the verdict?
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 7:17pm
i have this game now 2. at first i didn't think it looked good but i saw some vids on youtube and it looks interesting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 9:30pm
i had the first game but personally i did not like it at all. maybe its just not my type of game
 Post Reply Post Reply