Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

PLZ READ PPL

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PLZ READ PPL
    Posted: 30 Oct 2009 at 3:03pm
ok so the racism comtinues, my friend recived these msges from taym87 today what should i do to help him out? who should i call? im doing sumthing bout this....here ill post them seperatly below
theVIRUSofLIFE69
RTO_XxPUNISHERxX View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2009 at 3:14pm
nvm i guess...the msgs keep getting deleted wen i paste them :(
theVIRUSofLIFE69
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2009 at 3:14pm
I know you are just trying to show how bad they are but don't put that stuff here...just saying it's racist is enough I don't think we need to see a copy paste of what exactly was said.

I think there are ways to report this stuff to Sony but I've never done it so I don't know...surely someone else here does and will reply.
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
FoXy View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
His Wifeh

Post Options Post Options   Quote FoXy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2009 at 3:14pm
Are you serious? it's the internet if your friend can't handle some immature f**s saying racial stuff and being bashed on the net maybe he shouldn't be on the net o.O grow up and quit making these useless posts.
RTO_XxPUNISHERxX View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2009 at 3:17pm
w/e then delete the dam thread then. n not everyone like u foxy...sum cant brush **** off w/e...guys cya
theVIRUSofLIFE69
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2009 at 3:25pm
So because you can't copy all the racist remarks into the thread you no longer are wanting to help your buddy?  ooooooookkkk...
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
FoXy View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
His Wifeh

Post Options Post Options   Quote FoXy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2009 at 3:37pm
No Wopr he no longer wants to help his buddy because of what I said, if he had a brain  he would read the user agreement or something and report it to sony or look on the website o.O not b**** and moan about whats happening with his friend on a gaming forum website.
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2009 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by RTO_XxPUNISHERxX

ok so the racism comtinues, my friend recived these msges from taym87 today what should i do to help him out? who should i call? im doing sumthing bout this....here ill post them seperatly below

There is a BLOCK option that works wonders on pSn.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2009 at 3:54pm
don't let what people on the net get to you, tell your friend that.
just block/ignore...dont reply! by you creating this thread shows u care as to wat this person is saying to you. racism, & any other criticism, is going to happen whether its on the net or real life..it's inevitable...i've learned this all the hard way...
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2009 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Ok, so the racism continues, my friend received these messages from taym87 today what should I do to help him out? Who should I call? I'm doing something bout this....here I'll post them separately below

True, but if this person's like any of the other doucebag hatters, surely he/ she's going to make alts and continue doing the same thing, unless he can get Sony to ban them or something.

Also, nice updated avy, DoD.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2009 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by SilverJ-17

Ok, so the racism continues, my friend received these messages from taym87 today what should I do to help him out? Who should I call? I'm doing something bout this....here I'll post them separately below

True, but if this person's like any of the other doucebag hatters, surely he/ she's going to make alts and continue doing the same thing, unless he can get Sony to ban them or something.

Also, nice updated avy, DoD.

Thanks...Had too take down my Halloween avyCry
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2009 at 4:19pm
lol DoD i seen ur previous avatar......disturbing!
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2009 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by iPwN

There was nothing wrong with it!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2009 at 4:26pm

<FONT style=": #ffffff">There was nothing wrong with it!
yeah OKAY :P
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2009 at 4:28pm

<FONT style=": #ffffff">There was nothing wrong with it!
yeah OKAY :P

Dont blame me, Blame the girl that sent me that ina text...Sayin you just got Monster F'd!
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2009 at 7:15pm
OP just use the grief reporting page on the sony site or simply block them.
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2009 at 8:53pm
Block them from PSN as has been said before and if the abuse happens in game then I suggest becoming a master of witty retorts damn quickly and put that a$$hole in his/her place pronto.  Or ignore it... you soon learn to ignore idiots when you realise that their brain cells are an endangered species and that their opinion really matters not a jot.

Failing that revert to Sony's user agreement and play by their rules...
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2009 at 9:01pm
ya dude ppl talk stuff about me two dude. ALL because of my yelling . See look your gonna get crap from everyone . Im not liked here at all by these ppl n really i dont give a F. Cause im not like how i am on the game in life some know. But just block the dude . Tell sony or something..  So who's ever talking crud dude just tell them two F off like i do . 
 Post Reply Post Reply