| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Custom Content
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Would like to see 'X' map remade

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Noob
Noob

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote gimp25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Would like to see 'X' map remade
    Posted: 01 Feb 2009 at 1:52am

Hall of Gods (HOG) and HOGII. B-I-G cft map from UT 2k4. Low gravity, acceleration tubes, and just plain B-I-G! Posts on other forums have had interest, but no results. I'm "trying" to learn the UT-Ed, but haven't seen any real good tutorials.

Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2009 at 1:55am
Hey Gimp!!! Welcome to the forum.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2009 at 4:51am
Hall of Giants - the original UT99 map, precursor to Hall of Gods
Nootsac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nootsac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2009 at 3:06pm
The links on this page may help you learn the editor. ENJOY!!!

SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2009 at 9:32pm
If there's any map I'd like to see get a remade, it's got to be the Bridge of Fate.  I really liked several things about this CTF map, including but not limited to.. the multiple paths between the bases, (better yet.. the multiple paths in general), the weapon placement, and the well-placed "extras" (two Redeemers and two Health-Kegs).  Dang it..  I also miss the Lightning Gun.
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2009 at 10:07am
Hall of giants is fab. Anti gravity maps take game appeal 2 a different level. I cant remember them atm bt theres ctf 2 fortresses, also 2 awesome tdm conveyors furnaces waterpool fm GOTY. Other maps id like 2 c r ctf volcano? and tdm ocean. All these imo add depth difference 2 what 's available now.
gimp25 View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote gimp25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2009 at 4:48am
Just remembered, there was a map called "Facing Dragons". Anybody remember it?
I thought pwn was pronounced "poon". Pwn was cute for the first week or so, but it's getting so old now.
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2009 at 12:04am
Originally posted by gimp25

Just remembered, there was a map called "Facing Dragons". Anybody remember it?

Can't say I do, which version and what game type? Do you remember CTF Fortress or the one where you played DM in a factory with 4 levels and elevators and a lift? Was it Elevator?
AK-47_ML-79 View Drop Down
Team AK-47
Team AK-47

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47_ML-79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2009 at 3:27pm
aww man i only played th first UT, loved Hall of Giants,wish I hadn't a been out the loop so long, since 2002, i do remember some conveyer and multi-tiered levels, what up with having HOG w/titans and behemoths
 Post Reply Post Reply