| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team PcX General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

PcX Vs RTO

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team PcX
Team PcX

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PcX Vs RTO
    Posted: 03 Nov 2009 at 4:08pm
I'm trying to arrange a scrim with RTO for this coming weekend, so Nov 6th, 7th or 8th.  Ideal times are after 8pm EST.

I also know that we're trying to arrange an intra PcX VCTF match which should also be this weekend so how about Saturday for RTO and Sunday for the PcX practice?
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2009 at 3:42am
Saturday 8pm EST it is then providing ppl show up

Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2009 at 9:53am
thats 1am for me, but with it being a saturday i'll probably still be up. i'm up for playing if you guys needs me... ooh, but i would double check the match is going ahead beforehand, because punisher said something to me about his ps3 not letting him put games in anymore.. Confused
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2009 at 3:37pm
yeah 1am... I'll be just coming home from work then a**uming I don't get stuck there for ages.  I know that punisher is having problems but he thinks they may still be able to field a team of 4, and if not I'm sure we can lend RTO 1 or 2 people.  And if it doesn't go off at all then we can use the time for that intra PcX VCTF   match that n00by wants to get done, so either way we'll play :)

Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2009 at 1:17am
GGs RTO, or DGrounds.

Big thanks to everyone who played Clap

JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2009 at 1:07pm
well idk if any other DGround is on here, so i'll speak for the team when i say we're sorry about nick not knowing what to do at first, and myself for being out of it for an hour cause the damn titan pack. lolol oh and we all would like to say thanks pcx for the great games, the server had no lag(sept for indigo, i think she was kicked once or something. lol) and we hope to play you guys and gals in the future, sept with less... *intrusions* luci it still wouldve been alright if it was a 4 vs 3 we wouldnt mind the extra challenge. haha, what poto did was just rude just sitting around the corner and longbowed me from 2 inches away. lol, and  clouds, next time i wont kill you as much if you get back and play with those vehicles. haha :) ggs Clap thanks to all you great players that played, it was a lot of fun 
Adios, the last farewell
legend-ary_Crime View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote legend-ary_Crime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2009 at 1:11pm
ive been trying to talk to potorikan for a clan match for a while without sucess so im just gonna post here as we would love to have a clan match with you guys
I might slowly do it but i'm surely gonna kill you.
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2009 at 8:49pm
Hey no worries about Nick and my "kicking" problems were that my net kept having breaks in service and it kept crashing my PS3 :(  I play on HFB with a ping of about 150 usually and that's acceptable for me.

Nope no more vehicles for me Corr but thanks for the patronising offer.  It's not about how much you killed me (I got that in the TDM) it was that I didn't really enjoy it.  I keep trying it out and fail miserably... I accept that I'm meant for foot modes only.

None of us is going to play anything other than a warm-up match or just a random scrim with an uneven team even if you guys could still beat us with 1 less member.  None of us will count an uneven match as a victory if we win.

But yeah we can do it again and hopefully it'll be better organised by someone else Cry

@ Crime:  I'll put your request on the challenge PcX thread and will see what we can get arranged.

JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 12:28am
cmon clouds the key to loving the vehicle modes is to love big sticks... or do you like twig sized better? lol after that kill like theres no tomorrow i know youd be great if you kept trying, just keep your head up and celebrate every kill. lol( i was joking bout the sticks)
Adios, the last farewell
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 10:05am
I'm not getting into a discussion about it.  And I'm not even going to mention anything about you and your love of "sticks" though I'm sure it's more a "twig" in your case LOL

JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 6:47pm
hahaha sticks are fun you grab them and move them around then the big balls will come out. lol (scorpian ball shots.Shocked) well you like the big sticks so go mess with the scorpian they have big balls. lol, and i prefer twigs thats why i love raptors with their small ballsLOL
Adios, the last farewell
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 8:33pm
uh huh... just as I thought *steps away from the weirdo*

JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 7:51pm
yeah, your one to talk fruit loop :) your just as weird as me face it
Adios, the last farewell
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 8:06pm
I don't deny it cocopuff but I'm weird in a cool way Wink  you're just plain freaky LOL

JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 8:11pm
lol i bet if you started a poll over it youd be weirder:) haha and who came up with the cereal idea me or you? (i really forgot. haha)
Adios, the last farewell
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 8:16pm
I think it was me but if it was me it was in reference to Rikan posting a vid of The producers and I decided that you were the "gayest" of us all hence you got called coco-puff.

Anyway... all people need to is read your sigs occasionally to know you're a few screws short of a flat pack a**embly LOL

JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 8:19pm
lol now i remember, then we always called each other fruit loop and coco puff. lol and my sig is part of a song by nickelback, but we'll just say im gay if it freaks everyone out
Adios, the last farewell
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 8:35pm
Yeah good times LOL cocopuff, fruit loop, honey nut cheerio and barbie if I do recall correctly Tongue

Yeah that sig isn't one of the worst I'll give you that but Nickleback?  C'mon? Confused

This one's an improvement on the original even if it's a bit short and missing some verses LOL

JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 6:51pm
hey dont make fun of photograph, thats a great song. and to me nickleback is like you and midgets inseperable, and this is the song it came from
and if you dont like nickelbacks version listen to the scary child version. xD(sounds different and... weird.lolololol

Adios, the last farewell
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2009 at 3:08pm
I'll admit that it's not as bad as some of the stuff they churn out but there's a million and one other things I'd rather be listening to.

JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2009 at 12:38am
would you like to listen to nickelback? or you sticking pens in my throat. lol
Adios, the last farewell
 Post Reply Post Reply