| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Headsets and other accessories
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

bluetooth headset issues

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote imajap88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bluetooth headset issues
    Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 7:24pm
hoping someone can help me out.  i can chat in chatrooms with no problems but when i play in a game i can be heard but i cant hear anyone talk. thanks for any advice.
if u aint cheatin u aint trying
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 7:30pm

what kind of bluetooth are you using? i know certain ones just dont work because of the frequency they use. its just not supported by the ps3 network because there are so many bandwidths used by them. i guess ps3 didnt allow them all to apply. but i can send you a plug in headset if you really need one. i have like 3 sets of pro gamer headphones so i dont use these anymore. i find the plug in ones better than any bluetooth set anyways. but yeah if you want a new pair of ones that work well, id suggest that you buy the gigaware wired headset. they are great and cheap!!!

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2009 at 3:00am
yeah wired all always better. i had the same problem but what i did i just got the official headset and it works cool. but my friend has a wired one that is 20 bucks and it sounds better than mine.
SickNviciouS View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2009 at 6:22am
I tried all kinds of headsets.  Bluetooth and wired. I found the best sound clarity in a $9 Logitech USB at Walmart.  The road to that headset was paved with $$$ and my mistaken thinking that more expensive meant better.
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2009 at 6:28am
make sure in your UT3 game settings > audio options that you have "mute voice" deselected... I had that problem for aaages and it turned out that I was just being a t@rd Embarra**ed
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
imajap88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote imajap88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2009 at 6:44pm
i dont know why all of a sudden im having the problem. i have two headsets and both dont work in game. ill make sure my settings are good. thanks
if u aint cheatin u aint trying
 Post Reply Post Reply