| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team PcX General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome PcX_Smurf

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Welcome PcX_Smurf
    Posted: 19 Nov 2009 at 5:33pm
Everyone please welcome our newest brother into the guild.  PcX_Smurf, aka KlipOner.  Klip has been hanging around some of us for some time now and has shown skill in both TDM and VCTF while keeping a cool profile with us and those he plays with.  An overall nice guy with some nice skills to go along with it.  We're all very happy to have him.  Welcome Home sir.. and c u on the battlefield.

D
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2009 at 5:43pm
good luck smurf! :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2009 at 6:32pm
SMURFS FTW!!!!!!!
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2009 at 8:15pm
Welcome KLIP Smile  I wasn't sure wtf was going on when smurfs invaded my PSN inbox LOL

Yeah KLIP has had some TDM games with myself, killer, okie, f*cky and karma last night on his PcX account.  We've played quite a lot actually but a while ago.  I had KLIP on my cloudy_s account even before I joined PcX Smile
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
PcX_n00by View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_n00by Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2009 at 7:21pm
He joined because n00by is such a good player and wanted to be part of a great team
PcX_n00by View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_n00by Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2009 at 7:24pm
I haven't been on trying to get my internet back but its taking some time potorikan play with killer smokey and smurf to build a bond I started doing that last time I was on and try to introduce the to the rest of the team as well I'll will try to be back soon
 Post Reply Post Reply