FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

EnVy SELLS OUT LIKE A b****!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EnVy SELLS OUT LIKE A b****!!!!!
    Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 1:06am
plus the voice quality is luke warm garbage. just straight ****te. ut3 isnt that much fun against bots. once you have real people interacting it gets interesting. the interaction on cod is actually arduous. i end up muting everyone anyway. effing mouth breathers.

and moving at the speed of a human? puhleeeeze. and bullets? nono. i want to shoot a slow moving orb with a fast moving ray of energy, at which point the orb explodes, and then contracts like a dying star. shock combo > a**ault rifle
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 1:07am
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

I'll give you $1.50 so i can burn it.

its obo at this point so i will tell u if thats the highest offer.

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 1:11am
nice, my doggy and me can play frisbee
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 1:28am
Lol ... may I chime in as the voice of moderation.
I agree with necro COD makes me appreciate UT3 ... I still play it though.
In fact It helps me not get burnt out on U3 ... sometimes when I encounter empty servers or full servers or BS in servers ill pop in COD and play a while.

The camping in TDM is ridiculous .. in fact as more people learn camping is the way to rack up kills more people do it and the game gets more boring. Its a vicious circle.

But modes like Domination and CTF are Tons of fun AND CAMPING WILL LEAD YOU TO LOSE IN THOSE MODES.
Necro we should play in a party with 2 fase or Dod you may like it more.

as ive said in the past its not a religion its a game ... Im not devoted to one game like a religion.
CoD is my mistress but Ut3 is my wife.

Hey Lunchy how about Dustin off your UT3 and playing DEEP in WF? I still see ACE in the pubs.
One man's gotta be around somewhere too.
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 1:43am
you can chime in the idiot of the day thread too. we are talking about pissing geological artifacts and  marshmallows.

Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 1:45am
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

Lol ... may I chime in as the voice of moderation.
I agree with necro COD makes me appreciate UT3 ... I still play it though.
In fact It helps me not get burnt out on U3 ... sometimes when I encounter empty servers or full servers or BS in servers ill pop in COD and play a while.

The camping in TDM is ridiculous .. in fact as more people learn camping is the way to rack up kills more people do it and the game gets more boring. Its a vicious circle.

But modes like Domination and CTF are Tons of fun AND CAMPING WILL LEAD YOU TO LOSE IN THOSE MODES.
Necro we should play in a party with 2 fase or Dod you may like it more.

as ive said in the past its not a religion its a game ... Im not devoted to one game like a religion.
CoD is my mistress but Ut3 is my wife.

Hey Lunchy how about Dustin off your UT3 and playing DEEP in WF? I still see ACE in the pubs.
One man's gotta be around somewhere too.
Sure, its not a religion, but i do know when game is more enjoyable than another.  I wont have my copy till prolly friday, but ill see if the boys wanna get together for some good WF matches, ill shoot a line to C-Balls as well, maybe make it 4v4.
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 1:51am
Originally posted by NecroBeestiality

you can chime in the idiot of the day thread too. we are talking about pissing geological artifacts and  marshmallows.

@Necro: I noticed that thread I have my own stories to share. My apartment was once a collection of half empty half full wine and liquors bottles that looked like a mad alchemists chamber. you guys are doing a bang up job you dont need me.

@Lunchy: we can fo sho do fo. (im an idiot.) Saturdays and Sundays work best for us.

jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 1:59am
i didn't think u were coming back this soon
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 10:34am

cod mw2 really made me appreciate ut3 that much more. anyone wanna buy my copy of cod mw2 lol
how much would you like for it? ill send you $45??

and lunch, i have 4 copies of ut3. ill send you one if ya need it. well 2 dont play, but i got 2 working copies lmao...

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by _EnVy_

cod mw2 really made me appreciate ut3 that much more. anyone wanna buy my copy of cod mw2 lol

and lunch, i have 4 copies of ut3. ill send you one if ya need it. well 2 dont play, but i got 2 working copies lmao...
i thought you already has a copy of mw2?
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 6:27pm

i traded it in for uncharted 2 3 days later, i didnt like MW2 and wanted to try U2. but now i want it back, mostly just to have a fps around that reminds me why i like games like ut3 over the others.

EnVy must be earned"
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 6:59pm

i traded it in for uncharted 2 3 days later, i didnt like MW2 and wanted to try U2. but now i want it back, mostly just to have a fps around that reminds me why i like games like ut3 over the others.

You actually need to pay money to realise you still like a game? LOL
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 7:47pm
i can always have a game on the back burner, like a gf on the side kinda thing. i like the game, its got a good campaign and wouldnt hurt to join a few friends on it time to time. but those are the only reasons why i would do it, i know this is hard to understand...

EnVy must be earned"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12