Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Headsets and other accessories
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

steelseries

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
FnA
FnA

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: steelseries
    Posted: 16 Dec 2009 at 8:26pm
name_is_clantag
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2009 at 10:19pm
WOW, that is perrrrrty! Embarrassed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 1:06am

Wow wow wow! that is so coool!

there is on blue or black? damn! i like it!

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 8:20pm
steelseries offer alot more equipment on their site. you should browse around
name_is_clantag
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 6:42pm
http://www.turtlebeach.com/products/efx1/home.aspx
i still use these and they work fine for me. 

those are really nice though
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2009 at 5:22am
EVERYONE uses turtle beaches

I know vVv is/was sponsored by SteelSeries though lol, vVv E1usiVe was gonna hold a Eu trainingscamp with a tourney at the end, and the price would've been one of those headphones.. never took off though. I was looking forward to playing WE4PoNiZ3D in the finals.
Bird_is_Fn_A View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bird_is_Fn_A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2009 at 1:03pm

I have those as well.

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2009 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by Drokun

EVERYONE uses turtle beaches

I know vVv is/was sponsored by SteelSeries though lol, vVv E1usiVe was gonna hold a Eu trainingscamp with a tourney at the end, and the price would've been one of those headphones.. never took off though. I was looking forward to playing WE4PoNiZ3D in the finals.

is that a bad thing?? turtle beaches are pretty good plus their CHEAP.

i am pretty sure that elusive did do a duel tournament for noobs on the 360 version a while back and the winner got a pair of headphones. 
- Best Coast

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2009 at 7:46pm
I am pretty sure that never happened cause I talked with him a lot.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2009 at 7:50pm
how long ago? i am talking about a year ago exactly, and i am pretty sure it did happen. it was for new players, not for us. 
- Best Coast

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2009 at 7:56pm
Sorry didn't keep track of the dates. I was gonna be allowed cause I suck, on 360 version even more so than ps3, and weaponized was going to enter on an alt. Anyway I just asked E1usiVe on msn, he always takes a while to respond though.
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2009 at 5:45am
Steelseries > Turtle beach. I have the V2 for PC but i've used my turtlebeach audio adapter lead (L-R channel) to connect to TV. Its more robust, comfortable, better audio quality imo and the mic is a clip on...downside too much cable. Its worth it cos I use it for Ps3 and iPod. Not connected for PC and needs an adapter for 360..but these are more versatile than TB (which is still a v.nice set though).
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 12:56pm
GX400>all

No these are what I have and they are a reason they are the best, they are expensive but I get very extensive use out of them everyday.

http://www.extremetech.com/article2/0,2845,2254447,00.asp

They also come with a marco polo program which is a state of the art program that teaches you to find "sneaky guy" in levels. Its like a FPS but with no gun, u have to pick him out over loud sounds.

Here is a link to the marco polo program which is flat out awesome.

http://www.edgeacoustics.com/pdf/EDGE_Acoustics-Marco_Polo_Summary.pdf
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
 Post Reply Post Reply