Forum Home Forum Home > MAG > MAG
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Beta re-opened

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Team VAG
Team VAG

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Beta re-opened
    Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 12:57pm
oh yeah no **** u need a bit of everyone if not u lost the match medics are for support keep everyone healed sniper keep enemies at distance those who go through have to deal with the foot soldiers personally i think medics are stronger than the foot soldiers
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 4:29pm
So yeah I'm at level 13 right now. To me, I wish the levels reflected your skill instead of playing time. I aint saying Sick aint doing gd but since Beta release I haven't seen his name on PSN out of MAG either. The last match I played with Crow lastnight me and him got MVP out of 128 people, imagine that right, sounds like UT3 and Sick was playing in that match to.

I'm with Crow on the Sniping deal. If u got someone that can sit back and kill the enemies right out of their spawn point, they aint going to do ****, bottom line. And although we've been playing a lot together he mostly snipes and I run and gun and they both are effective and even tho Crow snipes, he's been healing people as well. Stats are Stats and they are important. A 19 kill streak is pretty damn good.

I'm ready for the game to come out, if our stats doesn't stay from Beta then I hope Sick doesn't get pissed because he has to redo it all, lol.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 4:37pm
yeah i wont be pist of it does reset mainly because the game is fun im hella ready for the game to release the only thing im gunna miss until i re unlock it is the damn sniper rifle mmm mmm mm hahaha
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 5:25pm

the queerness spoken of in here is making me not even wanna try this game.

i love the concept of working as a large team in a military style game, worked well in ETQW...

but i hate the concept of time invested = advantage

person who plays 5 hours a week should have no disadvantage against someone who plays 5 hours a day
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 5:41pm

honestly it really has no disadvantage the weaker sniper rifles are set up to have better accuracy meaning alot easier headshots (plus faster fire rate) its kinda even all the way through the only difference when u start out ur limited to ur scope and u cant revive thats all which really like i said isnt much of a problem

Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 5:50pm
Only thang I'm gonna miss is UT3s shock rifle...

tears, crys...
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 6:15pm
[QUOTE=INCReMENTAL]

I'm with Crow on the Sniping deal. If u got someone that can sit back and kill the enemies right out of their spawn point, they aint going to do ****, bottom line. And although we've been playing a lot together he mostly snipes and I run and gun and they both are effective and even tho Crow snipes, he's been healing people as well. Stats are Stats and they are important. A 19 kill streak is pretty damn good.

QUOTE]
I agree with Crow and Inc. This happened to me when we were attacking the Raven communications site. I would spawn, walk around the building and SPLAT! Headshot! I have 3 prime snipe spots on that map that I couldn't get to because of that rat-bastard sniping me.
I am now a level 10 and it is only because I have played, not played well.
When do I unlock my next sniper rifle? I keep getting shots on people and then an assist when I can't finish them. I need that new rifle!
WOPR unlocked the pink-camo. I saw him sporting it last night. He's set if we ever raid San Francisco.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 8:08pm
yeah on the darien map theres usually no snipers on the left side because after the first 2 mins they quit and give up from dyin so they run off somewhere else same with copper hills i run straight in front of everyone prone next to the train and sniper right into everyone killing 1-3 people then they try killin me going back and eventually they stop they run all the way left (their right) tryin to avoid me lol
sickboogiemurder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 12:24am
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

yeah right highly doubt sickboogie gets that many kills a game i saw his ribbons died 30 times in 1 match u just goes around healing everyone and reviving hence why he has a high level im lvl 23 but im a sniper (u already know this cokken) last night i had a pretty decent game almost flawless 35 kills 1 death 2 assist 19 kill streak most of my games ive been gettin MVP or close to it i dont play domination too much right now i should though

my buddy got that ribbon for me =P 
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 10:52am

good **** last night incremental me and u tore **** up f***in worthless ass wopr doesnt even have revive so u know damn well he didnt do **** me and u kept gettin mvp u see the CNT clan tag first and second place but if woprs stank d*** ass wouldnt suck he coulda taken third

Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 11:46am
Lmao, that's right Crow, hella good games. ***n Wopr, what's wrong with you. That was so funny when I got MVP, u came in late and took 2nd, wopr didn't even get third. **** is way to funny. Glad the party thang was working lastnight, that is a lot nicer playing together.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 12:01pm
yeah true except i couldnt speak in lobby only in game
layer_Cake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote layer_Cake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 3:42pm
79 kill streak domination airstrike XD! boom ownage double massacre
top 5 dead or alive
DEVIL_-H0RR0R View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
TEAM DEVIL

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_-H0RR0R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 3:46pm
wow u actully owning on a game xD

Post Options Post Options   Quote layer_Cake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by DEVIL_-H0RR0R

wow u actully owning on a game xD
braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaavvv dont hate son!
top 5 dead or alive
DEVIL_-H0RR0R View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
TEAM DEVIL

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_-H0RR0R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 4:12pm

braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaavv....?

Post Options Post Options   Quote layer_Cake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by DEVIL_-H0RR0R

braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaavv....?

pl
top 5 dead or alive

Post Options Post Options   Quote layer_Cake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 4:20pm
another hint _pl
top 5 dead or alive
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234