| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Call of Duty > Modern Warfare 3
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Funniest things you've heard on mic / been sent?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote willisasmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Funniest things you've heard on mic / been sent?
    Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 10:48am
did something really funny and mean last night while me and a friend were playing codmw2 i was in this ground war match and i ran into a party of people they all had the same clan tag it was [300] well they were all very mouthy and one of them even started sending me vulgur messages well during the round i learned tht my teamates sucked and pretty much retarded one guy on their team got a harrier strike probally got 4 kills out of it from wht i saw then all of my teamates ran out of the building none shooting at the harrier well before u know it he has a chopper gunner my teamates continue to run out side the only good part of this is tht all my teamates have mics and their actually pretty cool they just suck at games well this guys calls in a nuke as soon as this happens i told all of my teamates to leave the game all at once i pressed select as and watched all my teamates leave the room and then at the last second i left the guy got his nuke but no kills to go with it guy sends me a message calling me a scrub but i was 19-0 so i just brushed it off
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2010 at 7:40pm
got a game winning kill and the highest score in a team deathmatch today and heard someone whisper we got beat by a f-ing girl
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2010 at 10:22pm
Aceoblivions laughter 
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2010 at 10:23pm
Originally posted by Greeny

i got a message saying "NTM CAMPEUR" i'm guessin it's something to do with camping, i think he got a little pi.ssed because i was owning with with a shotgun, and i weren't camping in the slightest lol it was just because he kept get his face blown off by my shotgun :) and it weren't the akimbo 1887's i'm not that much of a fa.ggot lol

Thats french NTM is Nique ta mère. Fu.ck your mom .campeur is camper
Limputtaja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Limputtaja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 11:06am
So me and my friend went to play SnD and got in to lobby against some group of USA players, then one of then said in semi-angry tone:

"Ooh I know that limpuutjhataja(=pronounced my wierdly) guy, he is Finnish and he is douche bag!"

I was like Whaaaaaat? And I have no idea how some Americans could know me. It was as wierd as it was funny.
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 12:55pm
Heard some epic conversations on mic yesterday.

Was playing S&D yesterday and this guy on my team was defusing the bomb but right before the end it stopped defusing and we lost the match. Next round the guy was like "the fucking controller's not working man". Then in the background of this guy's mic someone else was like "What the fuck have you done to the controller then you dick" etc etc.

Was hilarious to hear them arguing over how one apparently broke the controller. Guess you had to be there. LOL
ASHYTEBUBLExD View Drop Down
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 2:24pm

Khantusion, " OMFG U F0KING DIIICK SUUUUKK, SUUUUK MY FKING d***, U SUSUKSUK FU K d*** C0NT FU_k FU K *** FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU K" O_O

Ha! We've got guns!, No what you have are bullets and the hope that by time you've fired im not still standing because if I am, you'll be dead befor you've reloaded
Nova View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 6:14pm
The funniest thing I have ever heard in this game was when I was playing Hardcore S&D and I overheard some guys talking about how much skill this game takes and how much more skill 1v1 takes. 

Another Funny thing, this was on Quakelive.  In a TDM 3v3 match, I kept killing the guy on the other team over and over and hes like, screw this! I'm going to play MW2!  That is much better and takes alot more skills!

I asked him, "On the xbox?"

hes like, "YEAH, I GET A NUKE EVERY MATCH!  ITS SO INCREDIBLE!"

He left.
XBL=GeNovaZ
PC=NovazZ
Mr-Pa1n View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Count

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr-Pa1n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 2:19pm
Yesterday funny **** happened to me in mw2
as i was playin with my friends in a party of 6 portuguese guyz we enter a lobby after a few sconds another 6 guyz who were a team entered the server and we only hear 1 of them sayin this:
"they´re portuguese, back out"
we laughed like crazy,we´re winning a reputation in a community of thousands of people
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 2:34pm
Khantusion3 "co.ckkkkk smoker"
foxtrap View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote foxtrap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 12:01am
from WallyJr (someone in my brothers military unit) "you f***ing lucky knife-throwing f**got b**** why dont you face me like a f***ing man and shoot your weapon" ---FoxTrap Headshot WallyJr--- "(bro starts laughing in background) f*** you c***, i'll find you and kill you in your F***ing sleep!"---Backstabber unlocked--- "f***!!!! i need a smoke." ---WallyJr leaves room---
Next day my brother calls and says 'Yea... everybody in my unit hates you on MW2 man, keep it up."
modelhyp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote modelhyp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 2:03am
I've had this game but I've just started playing it tonight.
I heard "Yea, someone was b****ing. And I told him I was going to send his PS3 a virus. And I did"
Not funny but f***ed up!
So the kid got a virus and said "What's going on w/ my playstation?! He really gave me a virus...MOM!!!"
I then left the lobby.
R.I.P- POP, 2/12/2010

I only say what I want you to hear.
You'll only see what I want to show..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12