Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Old Banned Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Terms Of USE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
FnA
FnA

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Terms Of USE
    Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 5:42pm

name_is_clantag
TwisTed_Nohpets View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote TwisTed_Nohpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 10:38pm

yea ur right except for the fact that i asked him in a pm to take it off. he wouldnt. AND WOW i had no clue it was lunchy. i actually liked that guy. n e ways it's good to know that u see it from a wide view instead of a tunnel view.

AltimA SiTin On 20s

Post Options Post Options   Quote TwisTed_Nohpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 10:47pm
Crusade????? this isn't a crusade whats wrong with u. lol for u to even use the word crusade when is totally out of context. im no crusader nor am i dogmatic; and for u to say im narrow-minded narrow -minded of u. how about u stop eing biased for two seconds and pause........................................ then look at the PICTURE and tell me what u can and cannot see. u can't see the kids HAND BECAUSE IT'S BLURRRRRRRED OUT t give the IMPRESSSSSIONNNNN she wackn off the doll.  THATSSSSS MY PROBLEM. thats nasty!
AltimA SiTin On 20s
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 12:57am
Originally posted by TwisTed_Nohpets

Crusade????? this isn't a crusade whats wrong with u. lol for u to even use the word crusade when is totally out of context. im no crusader nor am i dogmatic; and for u to say im narrow-minded narrow -minded of u. how about u stop eing biased for two seconds and pause........................................ then look at the PICTURE and tell me what u can and cannot see. u can't see the kids HAND BECAUSE IT'S BLURRRRRRRED OUT t give the IMPRESSSSSIONNNNN she wackn off the doll.  THATSSSSS MY PROBLEM. thats nasty!
But she's not.  Thats the point. 
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.

Post Options Post Options   Quote TwisTed_Nohpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 4:18am
dude it doesnt matter bro if u can't see that ur pic creates the illusion of a kid wacking off a doll. but u said in ur defense that she isnt.  i said over and over and over again i knowwwww she isnt but its the fact that u have a child creating THE ILLUSION ok if u take thatand show it to ur boss or co-workers or any person or female withconnected brain cells and they will look at u as if u have a problem
AltimA SiTin On 20s
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 9:48am

Crusade????? this isn't a crusade whats wrong with u. lol for u to even use the word crusade when is totally out of context. im no crusader nor am i dogmatic; and for u to say im narrow-minded narrow -minded of u.

nar⋅row-mind⋅ed  
1. having or showing a prejudiced mind, as persons or opinions; biased.
2. not receptive to new ideas; having a closed mind.
3. extremely conservative and morally self-righteous.

or u are all drunks or pot heads weatheror not u are sober or not. or a pervert. n e one who doesnt see it as revolting is obviously one or all of thee above

yeah, lol, you're not narrow minded EXCEPT anyone who has a different opinion to yours is a drunk, pothead or pervert.

anyways i'm done. this entire thread is fn ridiculous, noone even noticed it was blurred out until you really stare at the little thing. of course i can see what you're tying to get at, but the fact someone puts a censor on a picture doesnt make it distasteful.

Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
jlh1981 View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote jlh1981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 12:19pm

if u take thatand show it to ur boss or co-workers or any person or female withconnected brain cells and they will look at u as if u have a problem
Ok, so I am female and my brain cells are connected (which it isn't cells, it's nerves and neurons...but anywayz) and I don't look at Supra as if he has a problem.   Its all about personal intripretation, and if it bothers YOU then ignore it.   no one else has a problem.    And Lucifer's right, this is getting ridiculous, its a freaking picture!

Post Options Post Options   Quote TwisTed_Nohpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2010 at 8:12pm

it doesnt fn matter how i came to realize that it was a blurred piucture. u just ASSUMED I LOOKeD HARD, no   supra said to make it bigger to see what it was. and thats what i did, supra knew what it was and knows its inappropriate other wise he'd just say it's a pic giving the impression that she is wacking off a muppet. and u just  said "u see where im coming from" well if u do then u should have just realized what i was saying in the beginning instead of making a dragging thisalong. and as for the rest of u, take the pic and make it as u desktop screen savor at ur job i wanna see how quickly HR will be there to hand u a pink slip

what im trying to get at" well obviiously ur so fixed that u cant man up or swallow ur prideand say that im rigt. it is inappropriate. how about u put the pic as ur dektop screen saver at work and see how qickly ur boss hands u a pink slip!
AltimA SiTin On 20s
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2010 at 8:18pm
dude simple no one gives a **** except for your ass so drop it no one truely cares this is like watchin count dracula censored and being offended NO ONE GIVES A f***
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2010 at 8:19pm

it doesnt fn matter how i came to realize that it was a blurred piucture. u just ASSUMED I LOOKeD HARD, no   supra said to make it bigger to see what it was. and thats what i did, supra knew what it was and knows its inappropriate other wise he'd just say it's a pic giving the impression that she is wacking off a muppet. and u just  said "u see where im coming from" well if u do then u should have just realized what i was saying in the beginning instead of making a dragging thisalong. and as for the rest of u, take the pic and make it as u desktop screen savor at ur job i wanna see how quickly HR will be there to hand u a pink slip

This isnt work numbnuts.  Its called the www.  I can go find 10 things more vulgar than the avatar i posted.  Of course i knew what it was and what it looked like.  What if it was a GIF with a girl eating a hotdog and had a blur in the picture.  Would that offend you as well?

Post Options Post Options   Quote TwisTed_Nohpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2010 at 8:26pm
stop responding to the thrad already.
AltimA SiTin On 20s
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2010 at 8:28pm

stop responding to the thrad already.
I cant.  Its soo stupid i must respond.

Post Options Post Options   Quote TwisTed_Nohpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 6:06pm
u just admitted u knew whatit was ad what it looked liked. so dnt try and make me look like an idiot like i dnt know what im tlaking about for four pages. u already admitted it so drop it
AltimA SiTin On 20s
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 7:23pm

so drop it

amen.
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 9:53pm
i agree with nohpets, lunch's avatar is FAR out of line!! 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
SickNviciouS View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 9:57pm
This is still going?

I wrote the Terms of Use for this site.  Lunchy just existing is a violation, but his Sesame Street avatar leaves me all misty and longing for simpler days.

LMAO - still noviolation nohpets.
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 10:11pm
Rican's avatar!!! D:<

Post Options Post Options   Quote TwisTed_Nohpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 10:36pm

IM GLAD U AGREE WIH ME. i didnt xpect for this to go this far. its a violation because of its graphical innuendo. end of discussion!

AltimA SiTin On 20s
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 11:13pm
no problem bro, things like that make me sick. Dead
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 11:18pm

Ricans avatar is the ****, PAGING DR. F A G G O T

Post Options Post Options   Quote TwisTed_Nohpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 11:32pm
honsetly i havnt even seen his avatar.
AltimA SiTin On 20s
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 6:51am
god is this STILL going? its all become so pointless anymore...
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 7:49am
If you really find his avatar that offensive, get off the internet :/
You've seen nothing yet
jlh1981 View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote jlh1981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 8:27pm
lmao omg cornholio, GREAT avatar! He's jacking his little weenus! LMAOClapClap 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234