FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

???Who is buying MAG???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ???Who is buying MAG???
    Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 12:37pm
Lol your toooo funny cokkenballs. I don't yell at you, well okay but I don't mean anythang by it, I still can't believe you didn't see me as you stepped on my face lastnight, I'm like heal me, I could just see it, in your brain you was saying *** off. Me and Crow have some intense arguments but were brothers, that's what they do.

LMAO cokkenballs, "like having a screen door on a submarine" he is right Deadaim, go rent it and join us and watch as we dominate as a team.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
Buzzin Fr0g View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Post Options Post Options   Quote Buzzin Fr0g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by surfacing8671

Oh snap i got my copy last night!!!!! SEVER all the way

What the F? 
Got Pwned?

DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 4:52pm
i'll buy MAG today and other games if are available. XD

hope to get it.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by INCReMENTAL

I'm like heal me, I could just see it, in your brain you was saying *** off.

lol

oh and as far as renting it... honestly i dont rent.. i do wanna buy it.. or maybe ill go sign up for gay ass blockbuster.. dont know
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 5:00pm

Lol your toooo funny cokkenballs. I don't yell at you, well okay but I don't mean anythang by it, I still can't believe you didn't see me as you stepped on my face lastnight, I'm like heal me, I could just see it, in your brain you was saying *** off. Me and Crow have some intense arguments but were brothers, that's what they do.

LMAO cokkenballs, "like having a screen door on a submarine" he is right Deadaim, go rent it and join us and watch as we dominate as a team.
Trust me, when faced with the opportunity to heal you or crow, I'm healing you. Frankly, I'm getting tired of him repeating what level he is over and over. It's like playing MAG with a Puerto-Rican Rain Man!
I wasn't myself last night. I've had the flu for three days. I'm still not myself.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

Trust me, when faced with the opportunity to heal you or crow, I'm healing you. Frankly, I'm getting tired of him repeating what level he is over and over. It's like playing MAG with a Puerto-Rican Rain Man!
I wasn't myself last night. I've had the flu for three days. I'm still not myself.

hope you get better soon.. i was sick last week.. was awful
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 5:30pm

its all to make fun of wopr cause he got the game early so he can be ahead of me in levels and it took me a few hours to just be right behind him by the second day (yesterday) i already passed him so it was all just make fun of him personally i dont care what lvl cause by lvl 60 i know what my unlocks will be and thats all that matters what skills i unlock
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

Lol your toooo funny cokkenballs. I don't yell at you, well okay but I don't mean anythang by it, I still can't believe you didn't see me as you stepped on my face lastnight, I'm like heal me, I could just see it, in your brain you was saying *** off. Me and Crow have some intense arguments but were brothers, that's what they do. LMAO cokkenballs, "like having a screen door on a submarine" he is right Deadaim, go rent it and join us and watch as we dominate as a team.

its all to make fun of wopr cause he got the game early so he can be ahead of me in levels and it took me a few hours to just be right behind him by the second day (yesterday) i already passed him so it was all just make fun of him personally i dont care what lvl cause by lvl 60 i know what my unlocks will be and thats all that matters what skills i unlock

Well Cokkenballs hope you get feeling better and Crow is right, the objective everynigh as a team is to make fun of wopr. He's got that history of getting pissed and rage quitin so were trying to drive him to that. Lol.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2010 at 10:04am
WOPR raging? I can't see that. Anyway, good games last night. Yes, I was point whoring the healing so I can get the skill points to buy the machine gun.
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2010 at 10:48am

WOPR raging? I can't see that. Anyway, good games last night. Yes, I was point whoring the healing so I can get the skill points to buy the machine gun.

Okay WOPR-1, I meant Cokkenballs, lmao.

And yeah the last time we played UT3 all together Wopr raged quit, ask Crow. His last words were WTFE then boom wopr-1 is offline, me and crow are like oh **** wopr raged quit. He totally denies it but he did.

He even told me the problem with his son playing is he tends to get mad and rage quit, I'm like it must run in the family.
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2010 at 2:00pm

Okay WOPR-1, I meant Cokkenballs, lmao.

And yeah the last time we played UT3 all together Wopr raged quit, ask Crow. His last words were WTFE then boom wopr-1 is offline, me and crow are like oh **** wopr raged quit. He totally denies it but he did.

He even told me the problem with his son playing is he tends to get mad and rage quit, I'm like it must run in the family.
lmfao totally man wopr getting pist and cussing kids on the mic and then rage quitting HILARIOUS
ForceOfGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2010 at 7:14am
ok so im buying mag today.  Are there any crucial steps i need to take before starting online? Does it matter what side i join at the start? i hear its permanent. Some tips?
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2010 at 1:33pm
More like "permanent."  Once you hit Rank 60, you have a veteran mode thing or whatever it's called, where you can switch to another faction and restart your rank or something of the like.  Crow, Inc, WOPR, and the rest of VAG have already done this, from what I heard and are now on SVER's side, but they don't seem to like us as well as Valor. Ouch

I'm hoping Raven's worse for them though.

Before you get online, you'll have download the patches and stuff, but that will come up the moment you start the game the first time.  After that, you pick your faction and set-up your character (and customize your load-outs, if you want).  Oh, and you might need to go to the armory option, then skill, since you start out with a skill point or two.  You can use that for whatever you want.  When you're ready, Deploy is what you want.  From there, I don't know if Basic Training is required or not, but Suppression is the first mode you can play.  The others get unlocked as you go, but it doesn't necessarily take too long to get the other three. (Sabotague first, followed by the other two)

Don't ask me for tips though.  Crow, Inc, WOPR, or the rest of VAG is surely way more knowledgeable and skilled than me at this game.  There's other good players, but VAG's pretty damn good from what I heard.  Figures.. a clan with a QM member = a great clan, skill-wise in a FPS.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2010 at 2:35pm
Read the tutorials that WOPR posted. The first and most important thing is save your skill points until you get 4 of them. Then you buy the med kit and the resuscitation kit. This way you can revive fallen comrades. This is important because you always want to have the advantage of numbers. You'll also get 10 points for reviving (20 if your near the objective). You only get 5 points for a kill. Then after that I would spend skill points on improving your weapon of choice.
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by ForceOfGod

ok so im buying mag today.  Are there any crucial steps i need to take before starting online? Does it matter what side i join at the start? i hear its permanent. Some tips?
and u call yourself a god. lol
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by jibba91

He's the god of UT3, not every FPS lol.  However, I wouldn't be surprised if he's seeking more power and trying to eventually have the entire FPS genre on lock.

Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 5:00pm

Danny,
It won't be much different from UT3 in that respect. Like UT3, you are going to have the stat-whores who ignore objectives, try to level up and then brag to the communtity that they are ranked #1.
Spam won't be a factor because there is friendly fire. You get points taken off for killing your own mates.
I've played COD online and MAG. MAG>COD. Frankly, I enjoyed the story mode better than online play for COD.
so what if i bragged . I was also rank 2, 3, 4 and 5.  the rest of my ids were in top 100. LMAO all too easy

Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by SilverJ-17

Originally posted by jibba91

He's the god of UT3, not every FPS lol.  However, I wouldn't be surprised if he's seeking more power and trying to eventually have the entire FPS genre on lock.
you are very smart. and yes you are correct with both answers.

Ok i think ive decided to stick with BFBC2. AFTER PLAYying both MAG and bc2 for a while, i realized they are almost the same games, except BFBC2 has more options, better graphics, better movement and mechanics, bigger maps, and you arent limited in the guns you choose and factions. There is more freedom basically.

I think all you MAG players should pick up bfbc2 and play that instead!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 7:59pm

Danny,
It won't be much different from UT3 in that respect. Like UT3, you are going to have the stat-whores who ignore objectives, try to level up and then brag to the communtity that they are ranked #1.
Spam won't be a factor because there is friendly fire. You get points taken off for killing your own mates.
I've played COD online and MAG. MAG>COD. Frankly, I enjoyed the story mode better than online play for COD.
so what if i bragged . I was also rank 2, 3, 4 and 5.  the rest of my ids were in top 100. LMAO all too easy
If alienating everyone and becoming the punchline of jokes is what you are looking for, yes it is all too easy. I play these games for fun. Not to parade around like a jackass.
"Game" -remember?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678