Forum Home Forum Home > Call of Duty > Modern Warfare 3
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Domination

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Domination
    Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 9:28am
Just interested to hear how you play? I've started practising offline to perfect my extra long distance noob tubes and defence of flags.

Generally I like to defend in games... I defended well on ut3, I used to play defence in football and I play defence on MW2.

What kinda flags do you like to take? Generally I like to take the flags that are closest to each other, it means I can easily defend both. 

What killsteaks do you use for it too? I have Pred, harriers and Emergency Airdrop. I can normally get 2 or 3 EA in a single game.

Any tips... anything u wanna know from me?

The mode intrigues me.
Mr-Pa1n View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Count

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr-Pa1n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 12:21pm
loool,in domination i take the part of capturing the flags,i have over 350 dominator in accolades
as for what flags.....depends on the maps.....i like to take 2 flags and spawn trap the enemy team in the other flag.
for killstreaks i´ve been using predator,harrier and pavelow....u have good results with this set up
the pavelow has become my favorite ks.....
as 4 tips......ohhh great master of the noob tube.........how can i use it with skill?
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 12:39pm
what do mean by spawn trap?

iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 12:39pm
Get in a Private match with a friend and Try figure out some spots where you can n00btube the flags from across the map :D

Wasteland seems to be the hardest but you will geta huge smile when you figure out you've just nailed the hole team trying to capture the 1st flag from across the map :D
Mr-Pa1n View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Count

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr-Pa1n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

what do mean by spawn trap?

itz when ur team pushes the other team just in one spot on the map and they cant leave...
like in highrise....u capture A and B...and then all your team is at the windows in front of C,killin all guyz that try to leave.....this is the easier map to do this....

as 4 the noobtube.....i was joking......i´ll never use that ****,as itz one of the things more annoying in the game,i call it an outbreak....1 starts using then all team is using it.....then itz an entire game of noobtubes
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 1:24pm
I got you ... when you hold two points ... the opposing team spawns at the third and you pin them down for the ret of the match.

roger
Mr-Pa1n View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Count

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr-Pa1n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

I got you ... when you hold two points ... the opposing team spawns at the third and you pin them down for the ret of the match.

roger

lol,u wanna keep 2 points only,cuz this way u control their spawn point...if u get the 3 flags they respawn almost randomly in the map
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 5:17pm
on Skidrow i run around w/ a tactical knife & marathon & lightweight on. if u dont have tactical knife then use the default class w/ UMP
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 7:55am
Originally posted by QwEsT

on Skidrow i run around w/ a tactical knife & marathon & lightweight on. if u dont have tactical knife then use the default class w/ UMP

i bet you use the bio rifle on MW2 and sit in a corner :D
 Post Reply Post Reply